Fixed Internally Crafting Writs Broken After 1st Writ.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Barwyn, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Barwyn Member

While attempting to do crafting writs, The NPC gives you a writ, you can complete the first writ. When you try and pick up a new writ, The NPC says You will need to either complete the work order or decline it.
  2. Lodorfson New Member

I have also encountered this, tried on 2 different characters. I have also traveled to see if the city crafting ones were different than the ones in the guild halls, no feathers.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Rynda like this.
  3. Keeshah New Member

Same here. Rush order done on a 43 Jeweler, 95 provisioner. Regular work order on a 49 sage. Finished all on time, turned them all in, both rush order and regular work order npc's in Guild Hall tell me to finish or abandon what I have before I can get a new one. So much for my plans for the day to level my characters up to make each other gear.
  4. Tvrell New Member

Same here. I am crafting level 28 and cannot receive any more work orders.
    ... and ...
    The fayberry fizzlepop that is supposed to last 2h53m is only lasting less than 15 mins.
  5. Rynda Active Member

Just confirming this.

Tried with both Tradeskill Writ Agent and Tradeskill Rush Order Agent, both in guild hall and in town - you can do a single writ, and then no more.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  6. Hickenhacken New Member

7. Nully New Member

I also have the same bug. Happened after I turned in my second writ today, (according to Daily Objectives). Double checked that my journal had no current crafting writs active. Guild and city writ givers all seem to have the same issue.
  8. Denmum Developer

The problem has been found and is being worked on.
  9. Hickenhacken New Member

thx
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Denmum like this.
  10. Lukas-RN New Member

Same issue here. Trying to lvl my Trub to 125 trade skill so I can start the new Xpac. Looking forward to the fix.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Kaijax New Member

12. Ionizing New Member

Looks like it is almost fixed. The quest is acceptable, but the NPC doesn't spawn their Blue Feather indicating they have a quest for you until you click on them.
  13. BildoDaggins New Member

Tested and agreed. Previously had no workaround but now I can click the writ giver and get the quests.
  14. Twyla Well-Known Member

It is working today (12-13-23); however, as Ionizing stated there are no feathers on them. Well, actually the feathers appear just before you click accept quest. :rolleyes:
  15. The Nights Edge New Member

Current situation as of the morning of 14 Dec. I can do repeated rush orders now, but the feather doesn't appear until I click on the NPC.
  16. Saelfina Member

12-14-23 Currently TS level 35 on Skyfire. In Frostfang Sea, did one rush order writ, but now can't get the quest from either of the NPC's. Logged out for a bit, came back in, no feathers. Hailed and the response is to "finish the writ I started or delete it and get a new one". I finished the writ, but am not able to get a new on.

Went Qeynos and getting the same response there (finish up or delete and try again)

Thanks for finding the issue and working on a fix. Looking forward to being able to move ahead!
  17. LarendalAB New Member

Same issue with being told to complete or delete on Varsoon.
  18. Iragor New Member

+1 skyfire server
  19. Rhebeka New Member

Same. Skyfire. Sure is annoying. Any word yet on when it may be fixed?
  20. Denmum Developer

It won't be fully fixed until the next patch, which is January 9. A fix was pushed, but it isn't behaving as well as we'd like.