Fixed Internally Crafting Writs Broken After 1st Writ.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Barwyn, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Gwinnett New Member

Platking 32 Alch(HoF). Tells me to complete previous writ.
    Mikah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Walken New Member

Maj Dul, Macbain lvl 46 Alchemist cannot receive another craft writ in town or guild hall.
    Mikah likes this.
  3. Loric Member

This is happening to three of my toons. Triock (Thurgadin), lvl 130 armorer, Findail (Thurgadin), level 125 armorer, and Hexlor (Thurgadin), level 125 Tailor. I get the message from the writ giver that I need to either complete or decline the work order I've been given.

EDIT: In case it's relevant, the two 125 crafters were able to do level 125 rush orders before today's patch.
  4. Iragor New Member

server: Skyfire
    char: Eshan, no difference still asking to complete order
    char: Ocibi, I didn't do writs on this char because I knew there was a confirmed bug and after patch I could complete multiple orders on that char
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Hornblende New Member

Akassaz Level 68 Weaponsmith Maj'Dul Server. Writ giver tells me that I need to either complete or decline the work order I've been given.
  6. Bendikin New Member

We are looking into why/how some players are still broken. If a couple of you who are still experiencing the bug could include character name and server info, it may help them see where the issue lies. Thanks!

Bendikin (84 Sage) and Puca (45 Provisioner), both Skyfire server
  7. Twyla Well-Known Member

Skyfire server. Magdaril, Geansai, Morrgain, Soloteir, Mimsie, Rafiael, Gerosa, Liryel, Twymate, Beauregard, Whitewillow (all level 125), Murugan (level 103). It appears that ones who did a writ yesterday (1/8) get the message and those who didn't do a writ see feathers.
  8. Harley Quinn New Member

I can confirm. toon that did a crafting writ yesterday cannot get a crafting writ today, but I toon that DIDN'T do a crafting writ yesterday, can get a writ. infurating
    Twyla likes this.
  9. LarendalAB New Member

I thought this was going to be fixed this patch??!! the guild hall writ agent was working, did a rush order at 9:45am est logged out for the patch and now that agent is giving the Complete or Delete message.... so we waited for this patch for them to all to be broken this time?

** Varsoon server Nalysa, character did a rush order in the guild hall from the guild hall writ agent at 9:45 am est and completed it, Logged out for patch right after. Nalysa has tried since patch to receive a rush order from the same guild hall writ agent and is now receiving the Complete or Delete message. Same message received from the Gorowyn writ agents right outside of the guild hall. Currently all my characters on Varsoon, who previously could receive a writ from the guild hall agent prepatch,can no longer receive writs from the guild hall or Gorowyn writ agent after the patch. Have visited several other guild halls and although I could use the writ agent the agents were giving the same Complete or Delete message.
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Denmum Developer

I'm sorry for the frustration. Sadly, all I can do is act as the information go-between, as the writs themselves are functioning. Various individuals seem to be broken in creative ways from writs the players did before the patch, and the powers that be are working on fixing the issue for affected characters.
    Juraiya and Twyla like this.
  11. Iragor New Member

what is the expectation ATM (I understand it can change): new fix ASAP or next patch?
  12. Evilary Well-Known Member

Sadly, yes, you can only act as a go between. But what would be really helpful down the road is if this had been on Test server sooner. I alerted on this almost the same day and of course with the weekend, there was only 1 day before the patch hit live.

It would also help if communication would be done better. After just a few tests, I got the below message from you saying put a bug in. I thought the whole of Test forums was supposed to be a bug report for testing stuff. If I had known that it wouldn't have gotten any attention, I would not have wasted my time trying to test the stuff to see if it was working as intended.

Please pass this information along to the higher ups. If they act or not, at least let them know that I at least tried but since Test server was a second thought, nothing had time to be tested or fixed before hitting live.
  13. Barwyn Member

When are you going to fix your fix? Let me guess, this is caused by your decision to not let level 130 crafters do writs and it's broken for all.
  14. Malach New Member

+1 for toons that did trade skill writs yesterday now can not - while toons that did not do trade skill writs yesterday can do them

Halls of Fate server same account
    Writs broken Golvig 98 provisioner, Biska 31 jeweller
    Writs OK Malach 95 sage, Alain 40 armorer
  15. KLove-404 New Member

Server: Halls of Fate

Character: Drinia (130 weaponsmith) - accepted level 130 rush order writ from guild hall agent; did not do any writs during previous month

Character: Duskmaven (40 sage) - "complete or delete" message from guild hall agent (both types) or FP agents (both types); was able to do GH writs (both types) pre-patch (feather did not appear until after hailing GH agent); FP agents did not respond to hails, but had feathers (after leveling to level 15 that is); pre-patch (Monday night/Tuesday morning) I did the Frostfell ts quests for the first time (on any toon since Frostfell became a thing) with Duskmaven. I used a potion of progress purchased from the marketplace (also first time ever for me) and a 2 hour, 100% xp potion (vet reward - forget which vet reward it was though) after entering the Frostfell ts instance.

That's everything I can think of that might be relevant.
  16. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Skyedancer on AB cannot access writs although it says I have one. Same for Flamedancerz. Also want to add that I cannot access the weekly TS mission from Igore in Renfry's basement although I can access Renfry's daily. This is my first day on this account being unsubscribed so I do not know if that is related. My membership account does not have anyone on that TS line.

I can confirm that my membership account cannot not access rush orders. For example Chaosdancer on AB.

I have never had this problem before this morning.
  17. Falamar New Member

I submitted a ticket related to this issue yesterday after the server down time for the update and was told the update should have fixed the issue but I am still being treated as if I have a work order by the NPC when I try and get a new work order and there is not a current work order in my quest log
  18. Iragor New Member

Yes, Falamar, bunch of us are in the same situation. fix fixed it for some people and didn't for others. they are aware and investigating. No ETA on new fix yet.
  19. Jalissa New Member

Same as above. Still can't get a tradeskill writ.
    Character Jalissa on Skyfire
  20. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Happy to update that I am back to being able to do rush orders on both HOF and AB.
    Denmum likes this.