Could really go for a new TLE

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Aurorikin, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malachy Well-Known Member

Until then, <Circle of Progress> on Maj'Dul (50), <Unholy Mercenaries> on Skyfire (60) and <Rewind> on Antonia Bayle (80) are all progression guilds on live servers. I don't know how fun, serious or active any of them are, but they all advertise.

If you're just into questing, <Forever Quest> is on Antonia Bayle, their ranks are based on # of quests and they're fairly active with a long history. As far as end game raiding, etc, no clue, but I doubt most people here are into that anyway.

Personally I've been playing around on lives to hold me over until a new TLE, it's interesting how much the game has changed and not in a good way, but at least it's 'new'.
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

This thread will be 1 year old soon, and is always at the top... kinda funny. I rolled a ranger on maj'dul and was surprised to see how populated and active the server is. But in the end I ain't dropping 140 bucks on the expansion, just checking in periodically for any new TLE news. In the meantime I'm playing ESO and Ride 4.
  3. Krov Active Member

Just checking in !

I hope its a PVE TLE and if it's more balanced then SH , there might be a few peeps interested that have not played in years.
  4. Starlifter New Member

The PvP server rocks - big fights over contested- nice player base - You need to PVE to get good PVP gear.. best of both worlds!!
    Sunlei likes this.
  5. Venser Active Member

Nice player base on pvp, good one.

Anyway you should all expect another 3-4 months until a new announcement. Last update for Kaladim is end of this month. So check back in around March / April. Most likely see a new PVE TLE around May. We'll see though.
    Zenji likes this.
  6. Krov Active Member

@Venser

Thanks for the info, I hope to tear stuff up in May.

Thinking Guard this time :)

- Emiir
  7. Asevenx New Member

Would really love to hear a new eq2 TLP to open up, been waiting a while, tried the PvP with friends will mentor was broke from people duping and killed economy. Looking for new TLP lets go!
  8. Rhoks Active Member

Should the new TLE have BL and Channeler classes right off the bat? Kinda hated waiting 3 years to play a BL
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

Definitely not Channelers. It didn't go so well on Fallen Gate.
  10. Skadad Member

Starting new tle servers when summer starts sucks :( Its in the winter I wanna mmo, also waiting for a new tle due to newer expansions bringing all kinds of suck into the game :(
  11. Oblivian New Member

You guys are going to kill the TLE if you dont start opening content faster , your logic and reasoning behind why you do things the way you do , is caused because of you guys . doing an update for lvl 92 and skyshrine is gonna last about 3 weeks then there will be nothing to do fo another 21 weeks . get the ball rolling already geez
    Fikkif likes this.
  12. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Met so many new people these past frostfell days.
    Still terrible at pvp, practice makes perfect they say!
    Insist on warlock, fury and coercer. Usually lose but
    we never run away.
    I'm a great vulture, one guy dropped a mount!
    TLE will never die, come try to kill me.
    You may have 'nothing to do',
    To much to do here, never get it all done.

Sunlei Tarinax, 2022/1/1/ Happy New Year
  13. Rhoks Active Member

I am curious to see what changes they make from previous TLE to the new one.
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

Keep your expectations very very low. Actually mentally prepare yourself for Varsoon to be worse, then if it is slightly better you will be relieved.
    Proto12 likes this.
  15. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I'm guessing very little aside from the free-trade gimmick.
  16. shaunisme Member

yes , game is so dumbed down now, new servers will not help. id like a server where if you die you have to get back to corpse to get gear! and you can de-level! like EQ1 was ! I would happily pay a ******** to play on that! and yes no boxing allowed!
  17. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I'd happily settle for soul-shards coming back for TLE.
  18. Boldac Active Member

Imagine a game that posed a challenge, where death mattered, where you couldn't just pull a whole room/zone and AOE it with little to no risk, where exploration and adventuring were more rewarding than mindless grinding.....
    Bekkr likes this.
  19. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

That's never going to happen again.
  20. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I completely forgot Pantheon was a thing, but this comment reminded me for some reason. Wonder how that's going... I remember people were excited for that game like 6 years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.