Chrono Dungeon Reward/System feedback

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Rojjr, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Barmy Member

There hasn't been any groups running chrono dungeons for over a week now during my play time on my server.
    There is zero interest anymore as nobody wants to run these zones for 10-20 coins. Revert it to how it was or as others have suggested here make it so you can buy the purple adorns with the 1000's of ballads that people will be building up now from running all the other weeklies.
    Aggy and Manafizzle like this.
  2. manashock New Member

This is accurate, peoples time is valuable, it has been EXTREMELY difficult to find groups for adventuring as it is. The groups went non-stop over the holidays and got their adorns. Alot of us that could not grind over the holidays are stuck with unable to get the adorns. The solo dungeons should have lower chrono coin status cost or same level of coin reward. Also, adorns cost too much coin and it is way too much grind. Same idea with the herald items too much grind, and remove group requirement missions unless you can consider adding mint /masquerade rewards coins to heroic instances. That may trigger people wanting to group more. I get why devs add the grind to buy more time to add more things, but trust me, people will have more fun not grinding. Also consider adding mints to chrono dungeons rewards. Great input from everyone. The grind is awful.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  3. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Early on we asked for a response, and have gotten none. They know the issue, they can read these forums. 5 pages of complaints on what they did. Then they have the nerve to ask folks to do a survey..... ONE Question... hahahaha. That should show you how much they give an eff about this game and the players.

No response is because they don't give a damn, imho.
    Levv likes this.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

yah i had to go away for a few weeks now trying to get people to run them is almost imposable.
  5. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Yep, no one wants to for the abysmal amount of coins you earn. The beginning of expac these were run over and over and by pugs and anybody and everybody. No longer is that the case.
    SolarFaire and Aethos like this.
  6. Kojacke Active Member

Bump. Fell off the main page.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Having Weeky mission without beeing able to finnish it days everything about this system.

A lot of players do not like the actual chrono system and do not use it for weeky (including myself)
  8. Levv New Member

Hey Devs. Can you at least comment on this thread?!?! Let us know if you are paying attention. That you think its the best thing since sliced bread, or are actually considering changing things? Please? Pretty please sugar on top?

Here are some constructive ideas:
    - Make the weekly worth a fair amount of coins and reduce the cost of each adornment. Then we only need to run this once a week, and groups would actually run it.
    - Give us solo options to run to get the chronos. And reduce the cost of each adornment.
    - reply to your user base so we know you are paying attention to our concerns. Otherwise we think you don't care and/or have your heads shoved up somewhere the sun doesn't shine...If you hadn't noticed, the majority of the user base is not happy with the state of the game. We don't want easy. We do want functional and fair.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  9. Barmy Member

Looks like we got our answer. You can now buy 600 chrono for 4k station cash with a current GM spell chucked in for good measure o_O
  10. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Okay I see it now.... So, if we just look at one aspect of this... Let's take the 3 Purple Runes on the Crono Merchant - Juxtaposition - Wisdom - Witness. To upgrade each rune from start to finish, you need 665 Fragments of Time for each rune, times 3 (for all 3 runes)... That is a total of 1,995 Fragments of Time you need. To buy that many, you would need to buy 4 Bundles @ $40 each. So it would cost you $160 Cash just to upgrade 3 runes.

Wow. Have fun all!!
    Manafizzle likes this.
  11. Rojjr Active Member

Ah disregard I see this system was made to be miserable by design so you could sell currency.
    Kojacke and Manafizzle like this.
  12. CSP84 Well-Known Member

First off Witness is crap - That saves You 665 Coins ! Secondary people paying way more for RNG Lootboxes for the latest Familiar, Merc und Mount Buffs.

Barmy is right, you asked for a change in the Chrono System - Well you got one, whether one likes it or not.
  13. Levv New Member

OMFG, that bundle should be a reward to your entire player base for putting up with the BS of RoR and now the chrono system, and not cost $40! Freakin money grab...
    Ayumu, Kojacke and Manafizzle like this.
  14. Smashey Well-Known Member

Make one of the worst and boring grinds in the history of EQ2 and sell the solution.

I love it!
    Ayumu, Agarth, Scrappyz and 4 others like this.
  15. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

I never asked for anything to change. What I asked for (repeatedly) was an explanation as to why it changed. And the above calculations was just to show, how much things are going to cost, if you want them. No one said you had to get them, or get them all. It was a "for example" thing. I could have picked any other rune or item, and did the same thing. If you don't like or want witness don't buy it, same as for any other item. I was merely stating a fact, and giving an example.
    Ayumu likes this.
  16. Kojacke Active Member

You’ve gotta be joking… right? Are you guys serious? At what point of asking nicely and bringing things that need fixed to your attention do you think “let’s make it cost money!” How completely tone deaf does one need to be to make this jump? The status on top of it comes back to my statement of “cobalt crates are not an acceptable answer” well neither is this. 5 PAGES of responses, 5 pages of suggestions, not a single suggestion was to make it yet another p2w element in the game. Kill the whole thing with fire, seriously.
    And this ^^^ is being *nice* about it.
    Aethos, Ayumu and Manafizzle like this.
  17. Ayumu Member

Several fixes have been suggested. None of them have been implemented.

This game grows ever more stale and boring with these forced grinds. And I find my attention drifting elsewhere.