Fixed Internally [Bug] Crusaders "Aura of Leadership" was does not work anymore since the todays patch.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ingerimm, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Thats not the point, it not work correctly now after the ward mechanic change, was a bug and had to be solved.

Not good to say the players, thats your problem, recast it/them after every zoning. Change a mechanic what generates a bug, does not make any sense.

Furthermore, of course, there is also the problem that groups and raid buffs and short buffs no longer have a correct effect on the abilities without dynamic updates.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

Read the title of the thread youre in.
  3. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I know my own title for this from me generated thread.

And it also affects "Aura of Leadership", in retrospect it turned out that it affects much more. What's your problem now?

After all, everything is connected with one another and you can't put it all in one title. Should actually be logical, it's a pity that everyone has to explain everything as a matter of course and has to justify everything and then a large part of the problems go down and are talked down by some, even though they exist. The counted side examples mentioned related to the whole problem are also part of the game balance, but whatever, I don't care from now on.

And shows once again that bug reports and problems don't belong in the forum but directly to the DEV's.

It's all a shame.

The game continues to be broken and those who try to maintain the balance are attacked and slaughtered.

It's enough for me now and I hereby retire ... I'm tired of fighting like "Don Quijote" against the windmills of arrogance and self-adulation of some who are constantly splitting hairs here.

But thx at all ...
    best regards
    Ingerimm
  4. Priority Well-Known Member

Every post of yours is insulting and demeaning. I'm not the friendliest guy on these forums, but you are literally rude 100% of the time.

You argue everything, tell everybody that disagrees with you that theyre essentially idiots even though you cant keep a post coherent or concise to save your life.

Then you have the audacity to claim that we're derailing, ignorant, and too dumb to understand what you're saying because you hit 193 topics in 8 sentences of drivel.

Tell us again how youre the only one attempting game balance while attacking the weakest tank class with BS claims of how their abilities work in some warped sense of entitlement and superiority.
    Poemaon likes this.
  5. Redneck34 Member

You can’t maintain balance when you proceed to focus on one class and make them the most broken. How is that balance when guardians monks bruisers warlocks wizards illies and a few more proceed to get pushed aside and get zero fixed to them. You are not correct here. It’s been stated BY caith. That the ward is now working as intended. Take it as you wish. Just be done with this forum. It’s making you look like a clown.