Fixed Internally [Bug] Crusaders "Aura of Leadership" was does not work anymore since the todays patch.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ingerimm, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

The wards work not as intented, therefore i need not Caith.

Them not have the intended values if you change the zone/instance. You always have to recast them until them have the "theoretical" right values ...
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

It's been said in multiple bug report and feedback threads from Crusaders that this is intended and is not going to change. The current development view does not include Crusaders being able to cure current level content. I'm sure if or when that changes it will be made clear. Complaining about it even more isn't likely to change Caith's mind, whining to Kander isn't likely to change their mind, etc. (And name dropping his real name isn't some kind of big reveal of a personal connection like you apparently think it is?)

You're right - I am wrong sometimes. Usually when I qualify with 'I think' or 'I believe' because I am unsure due to trying to offer help/solutions, but occasionally when I don't - but at least I admit it, rather than arguing things like "Amends doesn't help with hate at all" to the ends of the earth.

I don't think you'll catch *anyone* here claiming a dev can't be wrong or make mistakes. However, when it comes to whether an ability doing something specific is doing what it is INTENDED to be doing, you don't get to tell the dev they are wrong or making mistakes - they are the ones decide what the ability is intended to do, not us.

As to "Most DEVs don't play the game themselves", I am entirely certain you are incorrect. I am fairly sure they don't play anywhere near hardcore, but more of them play then you apparently believe.

Funny, I ALSO don't like it when you come here and speak random.nonsense and lies about things that dont apply at all. Hence the entire reason I am in this thread in the first place. Or, generally, replying to you at all. As for you being honest, maybe you believe what you're saying, but that doesn't make it true.

If you don't want to hear from other players, don't post publicly. It's that simple. The *entire* point of posting on the bug.forums instead of just doing /bug is so that other players can provide feedback and insight related to the content of the bug report. As well as allowing the dev/QA teams to request more information, those are the full purposes of the threads here. It's not a one on one conversation between you and whatever developer you're hoping you would get to talk to.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

That is insane take.

The fact that you honestly believe this ward wasn't OP means you will *never* be happy with what changes end up being made to it.

(Edit:)

Throughout ROR the ward changed a few times and flipped back and forth between OP and garbage. Right now it is slightly subpar, mostly because the refresh rate is too long - it still parses fairly high in raids (somewhere around 1B HPS in parses I have seen, and from the messages I got in regarda to this ridiculous thread) - If ANYTHING, the change to make would be to reduce the refresh cycle from 20s to something like 6s and cut the regen rate to 1/3rd of where it is. This would give it a *slightly* higher HPS, but would also mean that it blocks more than every 10th hit.
  4. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Test it on your own now, and you will see it fails. Here at thurgadin it fails, for my char, so its bugged. sorry ...

If Caith say it works, it may be so for him, but not for me ... so i count it new out.
  5. Redneck34 Member

You mean Pally shouldnt be the top of the raid heal parse?
  6. Priority Well-Known Member

Yup, the language barrier is getting the better of you, buddy. There IS an issue with it applying correctly upon zoning. There is NOT an issue with how it regenerates. It regenerates exactly like Caith stated it does. It's just applying the wrong base value after zoning.

Recast it and flourish, my child.
  7. Redneck34 Member

I mean a good player doesnt need a hate xfer /shrug so clearly its a player issue.
  8. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Taled, speak for yourself, you may be right here and there, but you also get stuck into every topic and are not always right. Yes, I find it difficult to formulate a lot of things correctly in English, but you get on my nerves in every one of my postings, whether you are right or not, you should think about why you are expressing your opinion on every topic at all and why of all others try to suppress.

It may be, or it's even a fact, that you have a massive number of followers here that no one else can stink against ... just staying honest and allowing fair discussions would be one thing you could grant without always talking everything down and better to know, although it is not necessarily true.
  9. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

You can certainly believe me, I don't need these wards, I can play like that, but it's a bug, like everything I've listed.Fixed bugs, there are not only top players, there are also weaker ones who depend on everything.If skills have a specific function, they should serve that purpose.otherwise they are no longer needed and can be replaced with something useful.
  10. Redneck34 Member

So you just dont want healers in the equation like AT ALL then? even tho healing is there JOB.
  11. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

The job of a tank is also avoid damage from the group. The job of the one does not affects the job of the other. Them combine her stranges.
  12. Redneck34 Member

Thats not a tanks job. A tanks job is to keep aggro off the group. You can provide extra buffs and utility. You already heal more than any other class group wide and provide extra cushion. Why the hell are you tryna be some OP class who wants to do it all. Pallies are second in line this expansion, dps heal and tanking wise. You cant have it all.
  13. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

lol yes and why? to avoid damage from the group,lol

them can change the ward and the heals in damage reductions and active, no one have there somthing against it, but then them say thats not fit the meant class description lol.
  14. Taled Well-Known Member

I post in a lot on the bug, feedback, and general forums threads because I care about the game and I like to give feedback. (I *mostly* ignore the other forums, other than Test and Beta sections)

Most people who also care about the game seem to understand that, and appreciate the feedback I provide both to the company and the community. However, there are a few folks who consistently provide incorrect information who don't appreciate it, which is understandable.

I don't know where you think I've been dishonest, but feel free to provide an example and explain how exactly I was dishonest and we can discuss it. As to 'allowing fair discussion', I can't prevent you from discussing anything. Like I said above, the only reason I'm even here is because you decided to lash out at others instead of keeping YOUR thread(as you so kindly reminded us) on topic. You were the one who decided to be unfair. To paraphrase Priority from above, "What goes around comes around".

As for me always talking everything down and better to know; I only intentionally 'talk down' to folks who decide to take the offensive first. I'll admit that my tone *can* come across that way sometimes otherwise, but text doesn't always imply tone very well.

And I'll happily admit I'm wrong if someone has a good enough argument or proof, otherwise in a 'your word vs mine' obviously my word is usually the one I'm going to take.
  15. Redneck34 Member

What makes you think a tank should be the one to intercept ALL damage from a group. When you have healers. Thats what healers are made to do. Heal, Damage Reduction, and ward.
  16. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Where i write "all"? I sayed its a combine work ...
  17. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

As I said, I don't have the opportunity to debate fairly here, it's not the first time I've been confronted with your opinions.

Basically, that's totally fine. But you also have to be able to express your opinion and you have to be able to address real problems. It just doesn't bring anything downplaying every topic. If there are bugs in the game, they need to be fixed.

And I / we are not writing here for fun. I find it a bit unfair to always shoot at everything, even if you have an opinion on it. Hence my pointing out some of the bugs with the guards, which are by no means all of them.
  18. Priority Well-Known Member

That's 100% illogical. You want what YOU perceive as bugs fixed, but want to point out another classes abilities that again, YOU, perceive as bugged? Seems like that splits attention and defeats the purpose.
  19. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

The counted abilities was bugged. As i sayed, i count existend things or bugs / exploided things at mine meaning of balance if you push our class in your meaning down, to hold a stable balance between the classes.
  20. Priority Well-Known Member

Personally, I believe Pally is the best "tank" in the game. The only area they're not the top, in my opinion, is DPS. I'm a parse queen, so I'm gonna keep playing SK. I'll absolutely betray the moment I think my class isn't going to survive the content I'm trying to do, though.

You really should try recasting Aura of the Crusader and Blessing of the Paladin during combat when your stats are at their highest. I'll wait for you to say Thank You. Oh, and prioritize casting Demonstration of Faith.