Broken Achievements Reporting

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gninja, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

The achievement for finishing 50 TS quests in Great Divide is broken since the launch of Velious. Some chars have always had 50/50 (my Test carpenter had 50/50 at that time while being level 70ish), some have a random number (someone just told me that his level 30 provi had 3/50 while obviously never having done any quests in Great Divide) and my own main has done all quests in Great Divide (othmir, gnomes (including tinkering), gnolls, thurgadin, griffon, missions for thurg, coldain prayer shawl and the whole quest series from Drunder) but his sitting at 47/50.
    So, it's obviously broken and not taking the right quests into account. Or at least at a time it didn't, I don't know how it works for chars created and levelled after Velious launched.

Achievement is "Undivided attention to detail" under tradeskill.
  2. ARCHIVED-Dellmon Guest

On Jan 7, killed both the heroic encounters of Spectral Librarian Emiida (Shadowed Corridors) and High Priest Mohnt / Dizzina the Lulled (Umbral Halls) and neither of these two kills updated the achievement Triumphs->Destiny of Velious->Destiny of Velious Overachiever [Complete Heroic Achievements in the Destiny of Velious]
  3. ARCHIVED-Arianah Guest

• Sense of Urgency: Debone Bonewing
    I have defeated Decorin Bonewing in Elements of War in under 30 minutes twice now, was not awarded the Sense of Urgency achievement either time.
    [EDIT] To add that no one in my group, either time, received the achievement.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest

Sense of Urgency: Decorin Bonewing definitely not working.
    Agent of Freeport also isn't working.
    And the achievement for researching 5 recipes from the tradeskill apprentice instantly disappears when you receive it. I just carefully went over 100% of my achievements twice and that achievement isn't in my achievement window at all. It simply...vanished.
  5. ARCHIVED-meeed Guest

Twin Idols of Zek and Sense of Urgency:Twin Idols of Zek still not working
  6. ARCHIVED-Arianah Guest

I've done both the adventure and tradeskill quests for the leaping and gliding mounts, yet I have not received and am unable to earn the achievements: Boing... Boing... Boing... and Soarin' Over Norrath
    I tried taking them out of and putting them back into the mounts tab, tried turning them into house items and back into mounts, and tried selling them and buying them back, nada.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

Not exactly a broken achievement... but the tradeskill achievement "Researching 25 Recipes" removes itself (and the previous two achievements for 5 and 10 recipes) from your achievements page.
    Not sure if the point value is still added in overall or if score is reduced as well, since I can't quite figure out how to expand some of the other achievements (like the slayer ones) that stack on top of each other and only display the one you're working towards next to verify if my score includes those or not.
  8. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

Not sure how many of these have been mentioned but none of these are updating:

• Decorin Bonewing (Defeat Decorin Bonewing in Elements of War)
    • Decorin Bonewing [Challenge] (Defeat Decorin Bonewing in Elements of War [Challenge])
    • Twin Idols of Zek (Defeat the Twin Idols of Zek in The Temple of Zek.)
    • Sense of Urgency: Twin Idols of Zek (Defeat the Twin Idols of Zek in The Temple of Zek in 60 minutes or less from the time of creating the instance)
    Not sure if the "Sense of Urgency: Debone Bonewing [Challenge]" is working, but I assume that should read Decorin Bonewing (and include some description text).
  9. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Seems the achievements "Boing...Boing...Boing" and "Soaring over Norrath" got patched out, sadly ~
    They were bugged from the start, think they fixed it by just deleting them. Putting them back in and let them work retroactive (like Agent of Freeport one) would be the way to do it. ~
  10. ARCHIVED-chardz Guest

-Fluffy- wrote:
    I have 9 crafters, all did the exact same quests all over Great Divide and into EW, 7 of those crafters got the achievement, the other two didnt. Reported this via a ticket, GM's just laughed in my face.
  11. ARCHIVED-Dellmon Guest

On 01.24.12 defeated the normal mode Vallon Zek encounter and did not receive credit in the Triumphs->Destiny of Velious->Drunder Raids Vanquished->Defeat Vallon Zek
  12. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Defeat Hand of Vallon [Challenge] doesnt update - since its a fight where you actually dont kill the Hand, you devs should connect this achievement to the sentinels you have to defeat instead ~
    This mistake happens all over....(EoW HM etc)
  13. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Ok, now lets get abit serious hereish:

There are several achievements regarding tradeskill apprentices, I will just list them:
    5Researching 5 Recipes
    Research 5 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 10 Recipes
    Research 10 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 25 Recipes
    Research 25 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 50 Recipes
    Research 50 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 100 Recipes
    Research 100 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 500 Recipes
    Research 500 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

hiddenResearching 1000 Recipes
    Research 1000 recipes from a tradeskill researcher

and those for coaching you can do (thank god at least) daily:
    5Researching Coach V
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 5 times

hiddenResearching Coach X
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 10 times

hiddenResearching Coach XXV
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 25 times

hiddenResearching Coach L
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 50 times

hiddenResearching Coach C
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 100 times

hiddenResearching Coach D
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 500 times

hiddenResearching Coach M
    Coach your tradeskill researcher 1000 times

Ok, lets start.
    If you get your tradeskill apprentice, you have 100 recipes to choose from.
    10 recipes because of your subclass (Outfitter, Scholar etc)
    80 recipes because of your tradeskill class (Alchemist, Sage etc.)
    10 recipes anyone can research (essence of poison, radiance, fire etc.) for weapon appearance
    So, even if each recipe would take your apprentice 24hrs to research, and even if you do the coaching clickie every day + the daily tradeskill-task, it would prolly take you 90 days to research the first 100 recipes.
    BUT!
    As we all know, research time is tier-based, and with the fact that lvl 90 recipes alone will take you prolly 200days to get (14x 15days researching minus abit coaching and stuff).
    This you have to do 9 times (9 different tradeskill classes, remember?), so you have 200days * 9 = 1800days only for tier 9 recipes.
    And now remember you have to do tier 1-8 as well, and yes, for all tradeskill classes you have to switch through in order to get the final 1000recipes.
    So my question is:
    Are you totally nuts? Do you ever actually LOOK at the stuff you think it is an "achievement"?
    If you are THIS sloppy to create new ones, let it be! Dont create new ones which no one can succeed - rather fix your old broken ones which are listed in this thread a dozen times.
    But looking at the frequency you are reacting to our complaints it shows clearly that you dont bother abit, as it would be so easy: just write: "we are looking into it!"
    Even if it is a lie someone at least replied ~
    Thanks in advance, tho.
    -------------------------------------
    Regarding the coaching-achievements, I personally can live with the 1000times tho, even if it will take you 2years and 270days if you click it everyday from the start.
    I know I shouldnt but I will do it anyway:
    Suggestion: cut the final recipe achievement down to 50recipes, so its actually manageable - fix the rewarded points, only getting 5 for each step is too little, it should increase like alot other achievements (5, 10, 15, 20 etc.)
    my god I cant believe i will write the following...
    Thank you!
  14. ARCHIVED-Shardstud Guest

The Achievement:
    hiddenCollector's Paradise
    Complete all 5 collections within Silent City: The Delving Dead
    never updated for me.

I have done all 5, as well as the collection from the rewards of these 5, called "Shards of Amenophas". The shards collection is listed under the category "Desserts of Flame", rather than "Desert of Flames". I'm assuming it is supposed to be desert, since these were from a very dry, sandy place, rather than delicious, tasty confections with fire. Or was it simply removed from the game?

Fix the Vallon Zek one, please.
  15. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Also:
    Sense of Urgency: Debone Bonewing works, the kill itself doesnt. ~
    plus: Twin Idols of Rallos Zek (kill + urgency) are broken again...
  16. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

All achievments gained in Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone (Challenge) are broken up to and including Valdemar, never killed statue s couldn't comment on that.
  17. ARCHIVED-paulrichie Guest

The achievment for killing Dozekar (normal) in the x4 (Betrayal of the Underdepths) was only awarded to 1 person in raid. Was one of our tanks who received the achievement not the person who layed the killing blow.
  18. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

Shardstud wrote:
    This also never updated for me back in December, nor today when I did it on an alt - be nice if this was fixed and awarded retroactively.
  19. ARCHIVED-Gratouillis Guest

Hi all !

At the begin of Velious, a lot of achievements were bug. When we killed the nameds, the achievements didn't worked. With a fix, they now work
    for a new kill but for the persons who killed them during the bug, it's not fixed !
    For example, some achievements are OK in "dungeons" "Velious" but not in "triumphs" "Velious"
    Here are they some screenshots to show you :

http://hpics.li/be67df2
    http://hpics.li/6ccbea3

Is it possible to fix all of this section ? Or to let the GMs make a manual validation ?
    Thanks in advance !
  20. ARCHIVED-anagoth Guest

No dev reponse ?
    There always a lot of Dov achievments broken
    Vallon Zek in Tower of VallonX4 Em and Hm for:

\aACH 1249926858:Collectifs de Drunder vaincus\/a
    \aACH 525527899:Collectifs de Drunder vaincus (défi)\/a
    \aACH 2495482620:Vaincre Vallon Zek\/a
    \aACH 1691107947:Vaincre Vallon Zek (défi)\/a

like Gratouillis say \aACH 1869247052:Crack de Destiny of Velious\/a always broken if you'd killed the bosses before the fix
    many others live sence of emergency in the tofs X2
    Grolla Skullwielder in drunder heroic

in Skyshrine
    Arreken and Sargon in Sevalak awakened don't give none of their achievments
    In betrayal in the underdepths shorthanded broken or don't exist for Dagarn ,Ikatiar and Dozekar EM.