Broken Achievements Reporting

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gninja, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Valgrave Guest

On the question about racial quests, you have to be a member of Freeport or Qeynos...or at least, I believe so. Being a conjie, I betray back and forth so I can do the quests in both cities. I've never been a "good" class in an evil city.
    Valgrave
  2. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Valgrave wrote:
    Actually, the quests get completed, but since the quests change every 24hrs the one you completed resets - the same problem occured a long time on the daily tasks from Paineel-Faction which got fixed - this one is still broken.
    I had a chat with Cronyn on Beta before SS hit the servers and he said he will look into it, but seems he didnt so far.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Sneaky spot for this stickie lol I can't believe I am just now seeing this ooopsies. Yeah Undivided Attention to Detail is still broken.
    Also I see no achievement under tradeskill on serveral of my toons 37/37 done and nothing more to do?? The whole category has one reward the plushie from mara?
  4. ARCHIVED-Dhalkar Guest

Couldn't find it searching for it, so I'll post it, sorry if it's repost ;P

Raids-> Destiny of Velious -> Ikatiar's Demise (Challenge) is bugged
    Killed it today, got no achievement

Also my troubador Dhelios Gonzales (on crushbone server, used to be lucan d'lere) never got his achievement for reaching Level 90. I did contact the gm's about that matter, and they said they couldn't do anything.
  5. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

Not sure if these have been posted yet:

Triumphs > Destiny of Velious > Shorthanded Victory: Drunder
    Grolla Skullwielder does not update

Triumphs > Destiny of Velious > Sense of Urgency: Drunder
    Grolla Skullwielder does not update

>>> Though having shorthanded victories for drunder heroic zones seems kinda weird (but at least the other 2 zones updated it).
  6. ARCHIVED-anagoth Guest

"Destiny of Velious Overachiever" allways broken for character who have killed the bosses before the fix.
    For exemple i've earn the acheviement "No one expects the Grand Restoration" on Mar 7th, 2011 but i can kill Lingwall again and again is still missing in the triumph "Destiny of Velious Overachiever.
    GM said he can't make a hand correction.
  7. ARCHIVED-Synj Guest

No achievement rewarded for killing Rognog the Angler. Shattered Lands - Fisherman Foiler - Cove of Decay: Epic Angler
  8. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

So it seems that not all completed achievements are being reported to the game client correctly.
    Verified that today by clearing some older raid achievements (Drunder EM zones). Points were awarded and counted towards the total, and they showed up in the recently completed list - however, when going to the related categories, some of them were still showing as not completed.
    Decided to dig around a bit more in some of the other raid categories and compared them to eq2missions data (presumably sourced from SOE's API feed), and again started seeing occurences of the same thing. They would show up as completed on EQ2mission, but as not completed in-game (and some of these were achievements that I got quite a long time ago).
  9. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

Spire Flier
    We want Shrubbery

These are not updating if you click the transportation device. Also not updating if you zone using one of them.
  10. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

slyfer wrote:
    Those work, just not via guild hall amenities or summoned player portals. Have seen them done as recently as yesterday (in both Moors and Gfay). Tip: you don't even need to zone, just 'activate' the spire portal or druid bush repeatedly.
  11. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

daray wrote:
    Certain portals are not working. Barren Sky and TT are not working. I just tried Gfay and thats working.
  12. ARCHIVED-Valgrave Guest

Collector's Paradise is not updating. I completed all of the Delving Dead collections, completed the final, overall collection, but it did not award the achievement.
    Valgrave
  13. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Triumph: Destiny of Velious Overachiever: Legatus Prime Mikill wont get tick off the list if you kill him, same for Grand Restorer Lingwal.
  14. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

Valgrave wrote:
    This was not working for me either. But I completed all the collection quests before the update where they put an NPC in the zone to give you the reward. I just talked to the NPC and did not recieve the achievement for completing "Collector's Paradise"

POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
    Silent City: The Delving Dead If you have completed all the collection quests for the Delving Dead, you can now find an explorer within the zone that will reward you for your efforts!
  15. ARCHIVED-Sammaiel Guest

The Achievement "Collector's Paradise" is bugged for me, too.
  16. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

As part of diagnosing some of these broken Achievements, it may help to look them up on EQ2U. We show all the achievements that are being exported by the game, including hidden ones. We also show the "achievementID" when you hover over the icon next to each achievement. You get a little tooltip with the 9-10 digit achievementID.
    If people post that achievementID here, maybe it will help get things fixed sooner.
  17. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Hai,
    None of my achievements actually do anything for me, can you fix that?
  18. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Thx Feldon,
    but depends if Gninja actually would use this as a quick way to fix stuff, if so: he shall let me know and I`ll do an adapted list for him - if not, wont bother doing it.