Broken Achievements Reporting

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gninja, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Happen to find an achievement that just plain does not work? Post here and we will take a look at it.
    v/r
    Gninja
  2. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Destiny of Velious Overachiever:
    lists mostly heroic achievements but includes Bregdor Bitelimb and Soren the Vindicator which are raid mobs.

Destiny of Velious Vanquished:
    Tserrina Syl'tor and King Tormax are listed and do not complete despite beating their raid encounters.
    Twin Idols of Zek are listed here instead of Statue of Rallos Zek.

Ally of Othmir Artisans and ally of Icelad Pirates:
    There does not appear to be any possibile way in-game to raise these factions.

Escaping the shadows and the Curse is broken are both listed under DOV raids as for defeating Tserrina, but neither update and I presume one is for the heroic version.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jardon Guest

Am not getting the Mauling Maulhammer achievement, and I have killed him a number of times.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

I just fixed the Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar related achievements. They should be coming in with an upcoming hotfix. I will take a look at these listed as well :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Razgar@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I am not finding anything wrong with Mauling Maulhammer... Is anyone else having this issue?
    Morghus wrote:
    Keep an eye on patch notes for these to be fixed. They will likely be included with GU60.
  6. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Gninja wrote:
    So when those achievements are moved over to the correct category, they should be awarded from the other sections as well correct?
    Also, with the othmir artisans and iceclad pirates, are the factions themselves going to be removed as well? It is currently possible to earn faction with them via few spread out questlines, but once those were exhausted there was no way to reach the 40k value to gain the achievement.
  7. ARCHIVED-Leovinus Guest

No achievements at all for Foundations of Stone. In Hall of Legends, Mordfrost, Kolskeggr don't update, nor does Primus Pilus Gunnr (which is also badly misspelled). Nothing in Kraytoc's appears to update, except Frostbeard.

Heroic. Maulhammer doesn't update, nor does Bob, but you fixed that.

Destiny of Velious Vanquisher (for raid achievements) doesn't have Kraytoc or the Statue of Zek.

Destiny of Velious Overachiever (the one for heroic achievements) has Arch Magister Mordfrost, Kreegar Krikneck, Bregedor Bitelimb, Legatus Prime Mikill, Cara Omica, Vindicator Soren, all raid mobs of one type or another.
  8. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Leovinus wrote:
    The "demise" of whoever raid achivements are only being given by the hard mode kills currently it seems.
  9. ARCHIVED-FlintAH Guest

Unless these achievement require HM kills:

Bregedor Bitelimb's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Eireen the Broken's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Iilatus Frostbeard's Demise does not update on HM kill
    King Tormax's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Imperator Kolskeggr's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Kreegar Krikneck's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Primum Piln Gunnr's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Sense of Urgency's dont update on the x4 mobs and dont list a time you have to complete them in. Pretty sure unless Bregedor/Iilatus require you to kill them less than 5 minutes after zone creation we have done it though....
    Shorthanded dont list how many people you have to have on x4, and we have 3 grouped quite a few of them and no update.
    Taaltak the Mighty's Demise does not update on EM kill
    Tert Turganpuncher's Demise does not update on EM kill
    There are two achievements for Tserrina Syl'tor listed in raid achievements, one says kill and the other says defeat.... Intentional or is one intended for the heroic x2 one? If so the one intended for that does not update and is miscategorized....
    Xalgoti's achievements are listed under raid instead of heroic....
  10. ARCHIVED-Dakwest Guest

Gninja wrote:
    Got this issue as well. Have ran Ascent several times, but still haven't received the achievement.
  11. ARCHIVED-Leovinus Guest

Most of the x4 sense of urgencies list no time limit. Tserrina in the x2 lists it as 30 minutes, which I believe is excessive, it should be 60 minimum, probably 90.

Shorthanded x4 achievements also have no numbers listed, and x2 shorthandeds list 8, down from 9 in previous expansions.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Thanks folks I will try to work through all of these and get them corrected for GU60. In regards to the faction achievements I am not removing the factions only the achievements for them.
    For GU60 achievements the new raid mobs should have achievements for Normal Mode and Hard Mode kills. This includes normal kill, Flawless, and shorthanded. Zone bosses will reward with Sense of Urgency if zones are completed in the allotted amount of time.
    I will also try to go back and make sure all the raids from expansion launch have that same level of achievements.
  13. ARCHIVED-PeterDowney Guest

how about a flawless charm while you're at it.
  14. ARCHIVED-Valgrave Guest

The achievement called "Mission Implausible" doesn't recognize that you completed your previous missions, meaning, instead of recognizing that you did 1000 missions and obtained the previous achievement, it resets and makes you start at 0 to get 2000 missions. The previous "mission" achievements always recognized your previous achievement totals.
    Valgrave
  15. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Valgrave wrote:
    I will take a look at it. It should be fairly easy to fix.
  16. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

Gninja wrote:
    Still not fixed - still missing 1000 missions on the counter. :-/
    Its easily done: if character has "secret agent"-title /add 1000missions to counter. ;)
  17. ARCHIVED-darksummoner85 Guest

Llenwyn@Runnyeye wrote:
    Same problem for me for months
  18. ARCHIVED-darksummoner85 Guest

nothing in Kryatoc fortress is awarding achievements same for Throne of storms all EM
  19. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Heroic Idols of Zek, and the last encounters of the first two heroic drunder zones are sorted under raid achievements "destiny of velious vanquished". Legatus prime Mikil is also not in the raid category and is listed under heroic achievements. The Goredeth achievement is ticked off for me as complete, I think it is only counting the x4 from SG for it.
  20. ARCHIVED-Bunji Guest

darksummoner85 wrote:
    The Maulhammer achievements should be fixed in the next Hotfix.