Bristlebane Avatar

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Bevz, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Avianna Well-Known Member

I do not have a mindset that says raiding should be balanced for all. I have a mindset that BB is a bonus not a farmable mob and if you're lucky enough to get a bonus then you are rewarded with really awesome stuff.

I have agreed that it could be done better and even offered up suggestions in how that might be accomplished, But no one wanted to hear the idea of not farmable.
    Pretty much everything in this game is just a matter of killing the easy things repeatedly, there is not much in this game that is "hard" once you know the strat and have the right gear/group makeup.

Oh I have zero hate or jealousy toward him leading the top guild, in fact I look up to him, and often look to his team for guidance in where I want to lead my own toons, I think they have done great things and should be proud. However I do not think that just because they are the top guild that they should feel entitled to the best of the best always because they are the best and the best get the best mentality.
  2. Neiloch Well-Known Member

That's like saying 'getting to the superbowl is easy, you just have to have physically fit players with proper training and know all the opposing teams strategies.' As well as outright insulting to any group who didn't clear all the content AT LEAST as fast as top raiding guilds. FYI, they didn't get there JUST by killing easy things repeatedly. All the fights are ridiculously easy on paper. Its organizing multiple people to do the right stuff at the same time that's the challenge. If they converted these raids into 'advanced solo' encounters they would be easier than some of the current solo content.
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

Well you are definitely not wrong in that aspect managing a script is easy managing 24 peeps to follow a script takes.... well I don't think I can finish that on the forums. However my point is still valid that says a guild that has the best of the best gear is going to have an easier time taking out a mob than an equally talented guild in lesser gear.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I would asume, my rf isn´t that great geared, well not badly tho. But Bristlebane is more a thing of "Take care of what you do, when you do" then "Burn him down" or get some madly dmg from him or the adds. Hps on our healers where not that big and dps was not that high and he was down (after we complete the script as intended).
    So the encounter is perfect as it is, could come more often, as it is fun to bring him down..... but then, the loot is pretty sweet for what it takes to bring him down :)
    Avianna likes this.