Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Ladislava Active Member

Point to you thus why I just suggest :) I have 9 alts and I can see that getting annoying.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for all of the quick feedback and testing! The following changes are being submitted, but I am not sure when they will hit the Test server:
    • Ale in a Day's Work - Gathering feysteel parts, incarnadine parts, and Haoaera pepper is now group friendly.
    • Ale in a Day's Work - Only the number of required feysteel parts and incarnadine parts can be gathered now.
    • Ale in a Day's Work - The incarnadine parts can now be gathered before feysteel parts, as intended.
    • Ale in a Day's Work - The incarnadine parts should be easier to see from a distance.
    • Ale in a Day's Work - Quest journal now notes that the Seamist malt is in Enchanted Lands.
    Additionally, there is a possibility the Verdant Stucco building blocks can be cleaned up, and IF SO, then art may be offset from the design data. This could cause the items to become pink boxes for a time on the Test server, but should resolve itself when the art is updated.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel!
  4. Mirt Well-Known Member

Woot I really hope they can be cleaned up. That would be awesome! Can the peach stucco blocks also be cleaned up then?

Thanks much,
    Mirt
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I didn't buy any of the peach stucco items because they looked so dingy - would love to see them cleaned up!
  6. Mirt Well-Known Member

Yeah the verdant stucco is the same way - dingy with stains. I really hope they can clean both up. :)
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

Love the new house items!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes to both; thanks, Kaitheel, for suggesting those fixes to them's what does 'em! :D

I've noticed this, too, over the years, and I guess the only reason why we get them in the first place is to be able to use them after the quest ones pop away so we can see the special shrubs. If that's the case, if the "real" Goggles are different than the quest ones (I can't use the "real" ones to see folks any differently), surely, there would be program tags/labels/whatevers attached to them, yes? Just make sure that if one of those is detected (in our Bank/Inventory/House Vault, like the blasted Darkened Shard [used to be? I hope? Please?]), then we don't wind up getting another of them, please. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Pijotre like this.
  9. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

eagerly waiting for Mum's eyecandy...
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Worse, Rosy; they're recipes, not merchant-bought directly, so we'd be doing that to ourselves with our own special holiday mats. :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

You are a true prince!
    Mirt, Katz, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely, Dark-Z! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Ladislava Active Member

Kaitheel ran into something on my new toon. While working on the pub crawl I get the 'Your pub crawl adventure has begun' message every time I drink something off the list as well as being told that I gained the sober up ability each time.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol some of us wanted pink building blocks , they could get them at least for a short time and see how they would look like .
    green building blocks are more likely to be used inside the peach ones look like the kind you could use outside so those water stains make more sense , I still prefer my building blocks clean though.

thanks Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

As long as those lovely Irish Green blocks return to green I can handle pink for a wee bit.
  16. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Ah... I picked up recipes, but was so busy collecting coins I hardly have enough mats to make anything! :eek:
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Rosy you can get bunches more on April the first when you can find all holiday harvestable s on bushes in Enchanted lands.
    Or if have one send out your upgraded harvest pony.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the new art for the Ale in a Day's Work, the new feysteel beer hoses are way worse than the old ones were. The old ones almost looked like car mufflers, and they were very easy to spot. Now, they're so flat and thin, if any are lying on the trail, even having the glowy bitsies wafting up from the coil doesn't always help you spot them. And it seems you have to get right up on them to spot them on the grass. :-/

Haven't tried locating the keg pumps yet in Moors, but I will. ;->

EDIT: Okay, I like the taller design of the new pumps (and they look more like pumps now), but they seem to be more rare? The old ones were all over the ground, on stacks of i-beams, all but on tent roofs as well as on tables and counters. It seems like the new ones are only on counters at the most, and not a lot of them. Good thing I'm the only one in here at the moment. :-/

EDIT: Woo-hoo! Found one on the ground! :D

Uwk
  19. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thanks, Schmetterling. :) I have many upgraded pack ponies. ;)
  20. Kaitheel Developer

Huh. No change to any of those pieces of art occurred. I suspect you had not realized the quest targets actually change. The first time you completed this question you were sent after one type of item, and the next time you must have been sent after something different.

~ Kaitheel