Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

When we got our cats (11 years ago now) we did a lot of googling for names, we wanted something different I found Shilah on a Native American Indian Site it means brother iirc. The other one we found was Tynan which means dark. I know its sort of weird googling baby names for cats but hey.... they are family too.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

if Lera was a Frostfell elf we could stuff her in to that light fixture.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

She is a Frostfell Elf, she is just to big to stuff into that light fixture especially since I have never seen her off of that pink meatbeast!!
    Pijotre and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just a little something. Every time I'm in Steamfont, there's something that irks me a little: all the "gnomish grease can" lying around.
    It's used in the quest "Friendly Competition" from Tinkerfest and it never despawns. So every time one goes to the gnomish headquarters after doing that quest once, any time of the year, there's all those cans lying around. And they've been lying around since 2009!
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, you know the Gnomish propensity for greasing things -- hmm, probably had better stop while I'm ahead... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Quest: Deep Within Hammerhall. Why are the barrels in Hammerhold healing themselves? I'm running a baby warlock through Brew Day on Fallen Gate at level 36.

Hitting the barrel with spells was going slow, so I had her get up close to the barrel and start meleeing it instead of spell-casting. As I watched, the barrel slowly healed back up to 100%.

Inanimate mundane furniture items objects should not heal.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Wait, you mean that when you throw a glass on the floor and it shatters it's not supposed to heal itself?

(Had the problem with multiple chars back in the days and it's one of the main reasons for me mentoring down, especially for bristlebane crates who do the same -won't say "which" as they're obviously sentient enough to heal themselves)
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just a thought for last year. Could you adjust Snoogle text to add a "yeah yeah, you're rambling, could you just give/validate my quest for me" option below the rambling he gives us every year on every char? Quest has been around long enough, everybody read it at least once and dialogue is loooooooooong. It's fun but nobody reads it any more anyway, at least not more than once per couple years, so an option to skip it would be nice.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That should have been "for *next* year" obviously
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Have you been partaking a bit to much in Brewday?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's such a thing as too much Brewday partaking? :eek:

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

PLEASE??? Yes! +1! :p

A skipping option would be cool, since new players might not have been exposed to the joys of drunken Gnomish rambling yet. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*stares at the 4 Cyrrenas in front her*
    Me, never!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BUG: At least on Antonia Bayle...

When my toons there are picking up their latest Brewday recipe books (Brewday Accoutrements to Craft X), they Scribe them as always, then go looking up the latest/greatest recipes, to make sure the book's being "counted" in our Default: Brewday list. Well, all the other new recipes are there, except for, strangely, the Board of Fresh Baked Bread. It shows just fine in the Unfiltered recipe list, but it won't show at all in the list where it belongs. And yep, I've got the Show Hidden box checked, so if something hid it, it should show. :(

Uwk
    who's had no issues at all with it on Public Test or Thurgadin :-/
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah...apparently, it's doing it on other Live servers as well, at least Halls of Fate so far. :-/

Uwk
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oh!!! I get it now, the Chronoportals were making Whilh's suggestion go into the past this year for next year so her suggestion was made last year for not this year but next year. See how easy that is once you get what is happening to us with this month long Chronoportal extravaganza?
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*whispers*

Based on the calendar, I think we should be seeing Bristlebane soon on Test!!!
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/exhausted

Noooooooooooo... X-P

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Board of Fresh Bread recipe behaving oddly on Maj'Dul, too... :-/

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(Sigh...so spoiled for the "Edit whenever, dude! :D" capabilities on Norrathian Homeshow...)

Also glitching for Skyfire. Something tells me it's glitchy on each of the Live servers for some weird reason. :-/

Uwk
    hoping that whatever happened as a result of the maintenance downtime doesn't infect Test and Thurgadin... :(