Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

I think everyone prefers clean building blocks :)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! That might've been it; the first character I ran through that had the big, lovely, muffler-like part to find in Gnomeland Security and a round gauge-looking thing in the Moors; the second character to run through it had the small, flat, thin coiled-up hose in Gnomeland, and the pump in the Moors looked like tall, more-obvious-than-the-old-one cylinder. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

Can you add a description to the pier light, depending on whether or not a light gets added to it? "A warm light shines brightly from this finely crafted fixture." if it does, and "This ornamental light fixture gives off only a gentle glow." if it doesn't.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Better yet, make ALL lights actually, y'know, GIVE LIGHT.
  5. Mirt Well-Known Member

Right now, neither of those descriptions would work because it gives off ZERO light period.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY. :D

+1. :)

Uwk
  7. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Uh, I absolutely +100,000,000,000 this! :)
    Quiarrah, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

There's a bit of light if you zoom in on it. Same as the other "gentle glow" items.
  9. Mirt Well-Known Member

HECK YES!!!!!
    Rosyposy, Sigrdrifa, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Mirt Well-Known Member

Sorry, but there is no illumination coming from that new brew day light at all. I'm not sure what you are seeing.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the various parts for the "Ale in a Day's Work" quest, can we increase the rate of re-pop? As hard as the gauges, for instance, are to see, it's going to take longer to find these things if they don't re-pop more briskly. On Test, there was one other person in the zone, and the gods help me if they grabbed "my" part first. :-/

Either that, or can we have the Parts show up on the Track Harvestables/Gnomish Divining Rods? That would help immensely. :)

Maybe list them under just "feysteel part" or "incarnadine part" if they vary. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Note on mobs with one-shot ability: use absorb magic on them, they don't cast those abilities when oom, at least the minotaurs.

Portal to the past: Nagafen Lair [fabled]
    Fires Giant don't have any problem. As usual nameds are too hard to kill with solo gear so I won't try but instance works well.

Portal to the past: Ocean of Tears [fabled]
    Mobs are fine. Aqua Goblin sacrifice is at 1010 resolve with boss stats so no way I'll try that.

Portal to the past: Guk [fabled]
    There's a nasty 60 millions detrimental that needs to be cured fast but it's doable. No one-shots there. As with the others, nameds are way too hard and 4 times the massive 4hours-fight is a no-go.

Please, drop their hit points or drop some requirements or something. My chars are geared. It's far from optimal, but I'm not in lockbox stuff. If a group of casuals is running them, they currently look at a 3h+ fight on a single boss (and most instances have several boss-stats mobs). It's not doable.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*whispers* She is the Frostfell Elf, so she has that magical glow that none of the rest of us have. She will see a glow simply by being near it, the rest of us wont, you know that.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have a few level 100's there but all I can outfit them in is lockbox stuff. But I can help if you need bodies. I have test channel up if I am logged on any character on AB. Unfortunately today, I have to drive the older child's boyfriend to the hospital to have a staghorn kidney stone removed so it will be evening before I can log on at the earliest.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Damn, wrong topic, sorry.

Hope everything will go well with your kid Cyrenna! I afk while I do something else mostly, sustaining those fights is terrible.
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have one question on recipe yields.

The three Brewcrew recipes yield 3 each, everything else yields 2. Is this intended?
    Cyrrena, Finora, Kaitheel and 2 others like this.
  17. Lisiana Member

I had a lot of trouble seeing those incarnadine gauge regulators too
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, another of their problems is that if they're on the ground, they're almost the exact same color. :-/

When they're on top of a grey counter, that's about the perfect placement. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Nope, that wasn't intentional. Thanks for the alert on this one!

~ Kaitheel
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

Could be your graphics settings, because I'm seeing light.

[IMG]