Bloodlust fix coming

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Moorgard, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tanta Guest

Well, I am hoping that once SOE returns from the weekend, that someone will see our complaints and do something about addressing this problem. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, because that's all we can do unforuntely :smileytongue:
  2. ARCHIVED-Faarwolf Guest

I'm seeing a lot of flaming and foul language in this thread by several of you. You all know that's not allowed here...please post responsibly.
  3. ARCHIVED-PlatinumPrincess Guest

We will post responsibly when SOE learns to code responsibly.

Until then, you asking for us to calm down is as futile as us asking SOE to listen to our concerns.

This is a two-way street you see.
  4. ARCHIVED-Darammer Guest

Try holding your breath 'til you turn blue. That's another time-tested technique!
  5. ARCHIVED-Bathory72 Guest

its useless......
    Message Edited by Bathory72 on 01-10-2005 12:56 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-LumpyDoo Guest

Sorry Faar, tensions are high and people are a little frustrated. I'm not going to the list the issues as it is not your job to care.. but..

[expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] :smileyvery-happy: I love seeing that! It's funny to me.. I'm sick.. cold medicine... <goes berserk for .000009 seconds doing .001 extra DPS.
  7. ARCHIVED-Dashel Guest

I agree with you in general... but after all, we ARE Berserkers. ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-Faarwolf Guest

I understand your concerns but as of right now I have no information to pass on to you. I will as soon as I am able.
  9. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

Faar, thank you for posting and appreciate your update.
  10. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

Man you need to stop this stuff. It was funny 3 days ago but its getting old now.
  11. ARCHIVED-Grimgore Guest

Atleast we know mods are looking at forums..

maybe our voice will be heard..

Thanks Faar
  12. ARCHIVED-hesbod Guest

agreed, nice to see someone with a red name posting, even if it is to say "I dunno" :)
  13. ARCHIVED-LordBenjo Guest

Crafting while you work. *whistling*

Bullyben
    25 Berserker, Antonia Bayle Server