Bloodlust fix coming

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Moorgard, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Well for as many posts as I see about how bad the berserker state is..I see one for how much they feel things are fine...although acknowledging othar areas need attention.
    I wont argue there may be other isues at various lvls taht dont impact me right now..but if they were they were masked by bloodlust and needed attention anyway.
    Right now I know bers that are of all lvls and in-game..I am not hearing any of them freaking out like here on the boards.
    What I am/was seeing is people ffreakign out stating things that were not true..such as being a mediocre tank and unable to hold agro..in situations that eid not exist before the patch(i.e the various group mobs losing agro after one dies..Owlbears clays boars ect)
    I see a lot of BS atm on these boards and more importantly others and I feel like its doing nothign but harm..so I amd otehrs have posted our experiences only to be flammed by others for various reasons.
    gnite for real
  2. ARCHIVED-Tanta Guest

Again, let us consolidate and have a real vote as to what the true post stating everyone's belief on how this change has impacted our class, and at what levels they are playing. I haven't seen a one for one posting on this forum and in any of the threads how the class is not broken compared to the balance issue created by these changes. I have stated the problem in a logical approach: that being each classes ability to mitigate damage. I don't see anyone else making this comparison that states that it is not broken. The class is definitely out of balance now, and in an attempt not to be rude or flame anyone, these people that claim it is not broken are just other classes trolling our forums and attempting to do us more harm than good. The only people that would know how these changes impacted the class are people that play beserkers. And I do not intend, or even remotely intend to include you in this phrase. Although, I cannot see how, for the life of me, that anyone beleives there is a balance in this new equation.

Goodnight to you as well.. for real :smileyhappy:
    Message Edited by Tanta on 01-09-2005 12:40 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Ewor Guest

I dont think the mobs scattering to diff people and even there useless pets that dont do anything is BS at all it seems to happen alot after the servers have been up for 20 hours until they reboot them. I dont think it has anything todo with us zerkers thou it's just a bug where when you kill one mob the rest in the group scatter off in every direction to whoever is closest to them. I have taunted 10-15 times on each mob before and they still just argo whoever is closest to them. This bug actually pisses me off ALOT more then losing 25-30% of our dps
  4. ARCHIVED-Grimgore Guest

I couldn't get a group so I solo'd in EL.. yellow mobs mostly..

DPS 25.62 - 47.13 average was 35.75

things i noticed..

DW kregnoks: I did a consistant mid 30's dps Berserk proc rates were ok.. Enrage is nice to have as it consistantly berserks me.
    2 hander: I still use my class weapon so its blue. Berserk proc rate was actually surprising but the weapon still seemed slow and I took a much harder pounding and DPS was impacted.

The fact we can't berserk in a DPS role sucks. If these numbers translate while I'm MT I should be able to tank..

I'm still not happy though Overlord..

Also, the way they've already nerfed 2 of our AE skills, they probably won't be there by the time I hit 50..
  5. ARCHIVED-Larkath Guest

I just want my Zerker back to the killer he was.
  6. ARCHIVED-Vanessa Guest

Overlord,

You blast me for posting alot over the last few days, and then post over and over and over in a shorter span of time on a single thread.
    You've used the word "whiner" more since Thursday then I've seen anyone do on this forum since I started visiting it.
    You say you don't care anymore what people say, then you respond to every single post made in response to your posts.
    You tell people of all levels that they simply are not playing their class right, then list almost all 30+ skills when detailing how you are playing.
    You also If I remember correctly loved the nerf against Blood Rage and pretty much said much of the same things about how wonderful a change it was.
    You flame and name call, and then try to play the victim saying that you have been unjustly attacked for your views?!
    You claim it is all of us that are damaging our class, when you sit and shout we are fine we are better off that now we require skill to play even tho while your saying it over and over, the skill was bugged and Moorgard came and posted it was being hotfix'd at which point you disappeared for over 24 hours without posting according to the time's on your posts.

I also do not know what message boards your reading where you see a 50/50 split between people liking the change and people who feel as I do that it was unwarrented and unjustified and broke our class. I ask, what forums are you reading? What masses are you represting? I'd say fewer then 10 people total have posted they are not having problems, most of them also have quoted how abilities function incorrectly like saying that Bloodlust gives 30% haste to the group. If anyone's opinions are damaging this class it is those of people who do not even know how to do a examine on a skill and look at their Persona screen to see what that skill does for them yet come here and voice their opinions with authority.

Frankly you seem to enjoy being nerfed (or bugged and requiring a hotfix) and you see it as a "challenge" to overcome and as a positive thing not only for yourself but everyone else and you blast anyone that does not agree with you with insults, childish insults. Frankly at this point reading all your posts tonight, my perception is your a person who gets their jolly's by provoking people in any way possible. You LOVE the patch because it affords you such a great opportunity to do so, it's pretty much all you have been doing. Coming here, saying how great everything is, name calling and insulting the skills of others to enflame things.

I have better things to do with my time then continue to engage in responding to someone with such a lack of logic, and presents themself with all the maturity of a teenager trying to get some kicks by provoking others.

So this is the last time I will respond to one of your posts. Not going to keep providing you with whatever sick thrills it is you get from the conflict your trying to create here.

Vanessa

P.S. Get a spell checker, or something. I am not trying to be a Hall Monitor but it is a negetive to your viewpoints when you spell words like "just" wrong over, and over, and over, in post after post. Hard for me to think your putting much thought into what you say when your posts are so filled with simple errors, repeated again and again. My spelling is not perfect, by any means. But I at least TRY...
    Message Edited by Vanessa on 01-09-2005 06:03 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Azadon Guest

Anyone else get the feeling that if you told Overlord that the sky was blue and grass was green he would have a different "opinion"?
  8. ARCHIVED-Vanessa Guest

Yes, and usually when someone does something like that it is to simply provoke and feed of the frustration and tension that is caused. I honestly don't think he cares about this issue in the least, other then in how it provides him with the chances to get his jolly's and try and irritate people.

Me, I came here after hardly ever posting here because I wanted to get and be able if possible to give input to others of my class. Yes, at times I have gotten, emotional heh

But lets face it, from what I've read we all loved playing our Berserkers. I know I did, and what has happened is really depressing.

Vanessa
  9. ARCHIVED-SCORP10 Guest

Overlord, no-one wants to listen to your [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]. Why not make a thread, and see if anyone posts in it, who-ever does, they are the only people who want to conversate with you. At the moment all you are actually doing is hijacking other threads because you feel you have to "Whine" AT people. Sitting there whining about whining. YOU are the biggest whiner in here. These threads were not created just so we all have to sit here with your hundreds of ridiculous opinions on our screens, basically, stop spamming every thread, or PISS OFF. ******.

Skorp

Sorry for the language everyone but this guy has really started to wind me up.

Oh and Soravok, I think you'll find that most of us stopped using app1 a long time ago, the prolems exist with adept 1 and higher, so you can stop saying that exact same thing you think is so funny and clever now.
  10. ARCHIVED-caine71 Guest

I wish people over lvl 35 would stop putting their two cents in, because it isn't helping! I'm lvl 23, and yes I can hold aggro whoopdi doo, a lot good it does though. Here is the scenerio the majority of the time, in a couple different situations.

1. I'm Mt in a group with 1 healer, I have no problem holding aggro, of course the healer has a problem keeping me alive because it now takes me ten yrs to kill something thanks to my crappy dps! Of course my lower defense that I have, being a all powerful berserker doesn't help either.

2. Mt with 2 healers in group. Yeah I usually can be kept alive on a single or 2 grouped yellow ^^, of course who can't with 2 healers? Of course, since we have 2 healers everyone wants to move to higher lvls mobs, and then the process of getting my a** handed to me happens all over again!

Can I please get those who are making this a aggro issue to understand at lvl 23 it doesn't matter if I can hold aggro, if I can't go BERSERK! Please explain to me why does it matter if I can get 3 mobs to beat up on me until I die? At this point we might as well call the Berserker Class, Beatup Guy Class instead. Over the last 2 days, I 've accumulated 23% exp debt trying to play this, now worthless class. In the past 20 lvls I've never had no more than 12% debt, and that was due to some very unusual situations, such the healer going LD.

Oh yeah, and for all you people out there that are going to say you need better weapons, armor, or higher lvl combat skills. I'm on aq 6, I have 2 steel stilettos orange to me, Adept 1 in Focus Rage, App III in wound, knee break, concussion, adept 1 in Anger, and pretty much app II or III in everything else. All my other armor is at least yellow or higher as well.

SOE devs please at least acknowledge our complaints. Tell us something, anything, even if it's bad news. This way will at least know what we going to do, whether it play another class, cancel our subscription or what? I just paid for my next 30 days so, I'm waiting till my next payment is due, if nothing done, I'm cancelling.
  11. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Wow looks who needs a hug? You know youa re a an angry b*it*h?

I really dont care what you think, you have prooven with your lies and BS over the past couple sddays that youa re in afact a drama queen.

get over me.

get over yourself

stop posting to me ...I read the first and last sentance and they are exactly the same...Flame..Whine Flame. /

/rude
  12. ARCHIVED-Svanny Guest

it's amazing how you can just prove everything that she said about you right in so few words. well, the readable ones anyway.
  13. ARCHIVED-Methusek Guest

I dont think you understand our true colors!
    You take what is forced upon you and deal with it.
    We reject what we think is wrong and FIGHT TO MAKE IT RIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Good for you if your still happy with your class, but Im not.
  14. ARCHIVED-SCORP10 Guest

I think we should just all pretend that Overlord isn't even there, then eventually he might get bored of irritating everyone and leave like we all wish he would.
  15. ARCHIVED-Azadon Guest

Overlord, some of us have a problem with having something shoved where the sun don't shine and having it broke off. You may think all is grand in the berserker world but it isnt, these people are just voiceing their opinions, of which I share, even at lvl 36 I think this patch sucks. Let us voice our issues and quit trying to snow us with a pretty picture that aint there. Are we still a viable class? Yes. Are we what our class description says we are? I dont think so. Will SOE address the issues? Probably in time. All I can hope for is that it doesnt take a long time. I will play my zerker out but it doesnt mean I like some of the changes that have happened recently.
  16. ARCHIVED-Tanta Guest

Go ahead and try to act wounded Overlord. IMO, you are the worst kind of person =) You have no legitimate value to add by continuing to post here and annoy people. You even act like a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] when someone tries to take a middle ground. You never responded to my post representing the logical reason behind why beserking was an essential damage mitigating skill. I really don't think you have an idea about what you are talking about. Makes me wonder what kind of beserker you played, if you played any in the first place.

The change needs to be removed until they can more thoroughly test the problem and it's solution.
  17. ARCHIVED-Draxredd Guest

Should i recall to our noble assembly Never To Fedd the Troll ?

Thanks
  18. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Why bother with Overlord?

Just ignore him.
  19. ARCHIVED-Tanta Guest

Really, all Overlord is doing is trolling. You are nothing more than a troll Overlord, and that is not an understatement. You cannot take contstructive criticism. You are a troll, now if you want to keep trolling, and ruinging this boards' ability to work to report our problems, I ask that a moderator ban you from it.

I have yet to read one of you4r posts that details extensive testing and skills used with any actual impact on how the beserker plays. I have yet to see you address the essential game mechanics affected by this change to beserkers. I actually hoped they made some kind of fix this morning, so I went to EL before I logged on here and put all my buffs up: Bloodlust, Battle Tactics, Fury and Weapon Shield. All of these in Adept 1 all of my gear orange to me, all of my skills orange and in Adept 1. I proceeded to fight a blue conned mob( a turtle on EL beach). That turtle beat half of my life out of me before it died. I used my skills during the battle like Barrage, Vicious blow, raging strike, and I went beserk once during that fight. The reason I was at half life? Because I was getting the crap beat out of me because beserker's have no decent defense or AC to mitigate it. Our primary mitigation is to do damage, and we can't do that now. If you find it hard to understand my other posts, which you'll find in this forum addressing the various forms of damage mitigation, then I need to say it to you again. Doing more damage then the opposition and doing it fast, is how the beserker mitigates damage.

You'll post back whining and sniveling that people are flaming you, when we really aren't. We are tryingh to tell someone who is trolling our forums to leave, or post something intelligent here. As, I haven't seen one intelligent and meanigful post from you.
  20. ARCHIVED-SCORP10 Guest

Tanta you're asking for a miracle there, the guy can't post something intelligent as he doesn't have any intelligence. This is made clear by everything I read from him.
    Infact I don't think he's even concious of what he does or says (rather like an animal, and a stupid one at that). He is severely lacking in the simple ability to divulge information, mainly due to (as he admits himself) not actually reading it properly. He needs to read through whole posts (not just the 1st and last sentence) and then let his tiny little mind try to process the information. I honestly don't think he can do that though, I think he is incapable of what comes so easily and naturally to the rest of the civilsed world which is why he (intentionally or not) comes across as such a neanderthal, because he has the intellectual capacity of one, therefore basically.... He is one.
    Message Edited by SCORP10 on 01-09-2005 11:30 AM
    Message Edited by SCORP10 on 01-09-2005 11:31 AM