Bloodlust fix coming

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Moorgard, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Moorgard Guest

I thought berserkers would like to know that the change to Bloodlust will be corrected in a hotfix scheduled for this weekend. It will no longer be limited to a single proc before fading. Sorry for the confusion.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jherad Guest

*collapses in a relieved heap*

Thanks for the info :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Tooth Guest

While your fixing Bloodlust can you look into doing the same fix for Anarchy or confirm if its currently dropping the buff after it goes off as intended?
  4. ARCHIVED-Nirenad Guest

Is it going to continue to proc about as often as you win the lottery? I know it was overpowered and needed the proc frequency reduced, but now it hardly ever goes off....and what about fixing our other skills?

My multi-hour buffs drop at random times for no reason
    Fury resets the cast timer when it drops
    All of our skills that are relics from the way we were before...
  5. ARCHIVED-Vanessa Guest

Does this do anything to change our taunting ability, or damage mitigation?

I sure hope so, also hope that this makes us playable again.

*Crosses fingers and toes*

Vanessa
  6. ARCHIVED-sceptre155 Guest

Thank you for the update.
  7. ARCHIVED-NoSympathy_FUTA Guest

Thank you for the info
  8. ARCHIVED-Khelltik Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Akita51 Guest

I wonder how it will work after its "fixed"?

our dps goes back to what it was with less taunt or what?
  10. ARCHIVED-Deeds Guest

Woohoo, but please fix this for everyone BUT Overlord since he was sooo happy with his new uber berserker. Do you get in now Overlord, this is why people were complaining, because it was a mistake.

"Some men, you just cant reach..."

Braxus
  11. ARCHIVED-Anlarius Guest

I wouldn't call that fixing the skill, more like fixing the fact that it dropped after one berserk. Now it needs it's proc rate increased a tad more as well. I dont care if it will stick around after it procs if it never freakin procs.
  12. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

Thank you for posting this Moorgard it is greatly appreciated. I know this will sound harsh, but it isnt meant personally, how on earth did this slip through QA?
  13. ARCHIVED-Vanessa Guest

Haven't you read Overlords posts? The skill was never broken, all of us that have posted about it just have no skill.

I also worry about how it will work after, to my knowledge Bloodlust has never worked as listed and for me at least has always worked randomly when I hit a mob. Due to that, I think no one really knows if the Berserker class will be effective with the change.

But I am more then willing to see, more then willing to give it a shot and I hope beyond hope that this makes my class playable.

Vanessa
  14. ARCHIVED-JDDbull Guest

Thankyou for the update Moorguard, that is all it takes to keep me happy. Its the not knowing that really ticks me off. Very pleased the Lust will be fixed, see guys if we scream enough they can hear us after all:smileytongue:
  15. ARCHIVED-Grimveld Guest

Please fix Anarchy as well. It has the same bug.
  16. ARCHIVED-Raidyen Guest

Thanks a ton for the update on bloodlust. Glad to see all these posts getting read. Now to get you to tell us what happened to Focused Rage and ill be as happy as a dwarf in a tavern.
  17. ARCHIVED-Thinman Guest

Praise Jeebus!
  18. ARCHIVED-Dadook Guest

Thank you for the info, but please understand that we may be very critical of anything that happens to our beloved berserkers after such "fix" has been implemented once already. No confusion.

I can't express how this make me feel, to be once again a berserker.

Thank you.
  19. ARCHIVED-Micbator Guest

So with the fix how many procs will proc before fading? Or will it not fade at all just not proc nearly as often? Anyone know?
    Message Edited by Micbator on 01-07-2005 10:11 AM
  20. ARCHIVED-Methusek Guest

Thanks for the info Moorgrard. Im so glad to see that bloodlust is at least being looked at. If all that is done is the buff stays after it procs however, then our DPS and aggro still take a huge hit. Going from proccing berserk every 5 seconds to proccing once every 1-2 mins is just too harsh a change. It all but destroys what our class is known for, its uniqueness.

This sucks so bad, I hate nerfs :\

The proc chance percentage needs to be upped also.