Blessing of the Grove broken

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Kyralis, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

You can go to Everfrost at lvl 36? Wow, thought it had a lvl 40 access requirement.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shadus Guest

My significant other found a good use for this spell:

Pulling. Slap it on the tank when he goes out to pull, it lasts just long enough for him to get back generally.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Everfrost is 35. Feerott is 37. Lavastorm is 40 or 45, we're not sure yet. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Rljohnny Guest

at adept 1 i think the situation for me is...

BoG 76 every 3 for 30
    Regrowth 101 every 3 for 18.

1818 vs 2253. One is higher, one is longer. /shrug.
    Message Edited by Rljohnny on 12-10-2004 01:35 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-shtychkn2 Guest

Well I Just hit 23 & I got BoG Adept3.......

It heals for 73 a Tick & my regen (Adept1, I think) Heals for 89......

So I am hope that Ill Grow into BoG....
  6. ARCHIVED-Odi777 Guest

BOTG adept I 66
    regrowth adept I 101

I use BOTG when im bored and jump off high cliffs and want to see my hp regen slowly back.
  7. ARCHIVED-Sebastien Guest

I know this has been tested extensively already, but are you guys *sure* that the ticks aren't closer together with BotG? I didn't stopwatch it, but I had it running on one party member with Regrowth on another, and it sure *seemed* faster. Could have been just a perception though.
  8. ARCHIVED-Drachan Guest

I finally got BotG yesterday and I don't see it broken. At App1 it does 45hp per tick for me, so I guess it will do a lot more at Adept1. The important point is, that it stacks with Regrowth which means a ton of regen.
    My Regrowth does 89 per tick now. Expecting BotG to do more at App1 is nonsense imho.
    Let's say BotG would do one point more at App1 that would mean a total regen rate of 179hp per tick at level23. With BotG at Adept1 that would probably somewhere above 200hp per tick. Kinda unbalanced for that level with only Adept1 imho..

Message Edited by Drachan on 12-20-2004 11:28 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Unmasked Guest

Regen and BotG do not stack. No matter what order I cast them in, after they each tick once I just get BotG's useless regen.
  10. ARCHIVED-Pertraum Guest

BotG stacks with the Fury subclass regen whereas Regrowth does not (obviously). So just as two different types of healers (cleric/druid, druid/shaman, cleric/shaman) heal better together than two of the same type, a warden/fury will heal together better than two wardens.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kinetick Guest

As far as I know at 23, App 1, it heals for 45 per tick. Please everyone, when posting what BotG tick heals, post your level and the spell level (ex Adept1). I am going though this thread and the other to complile a table of the healing ranges.
    Message Edited by Kinetick on 12-21-2004 01:47 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

94/tick capped (lvl 37 here) at Adept 1.
  13. ARCHIVED-Drachan Guest

They don't stack and I feel dumb now :smileytongue:
  14. ARCHIVED-Kinetick Guest

Yeah, I also double checked and they dont stack.