Beta Registration for Sentinel's Fate is Live

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Happy@Splitpaw wrote:
    I wanted to make REALLY sure people got the whole NDA thing... ;)
  2. ARCHIVED-Raiwon Guest

DT420 wrote:
    I have got the same problem,its says im accepted but ive never got any email...
    Can u guys pm me the beta details ,or how do we fix this ?
  3. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

No...
    Unless you got it on Monday... the email you got said that you'd been accepted as a registrant into the pool.
    Not that you'd been accepted into the program.
    That is a separate email.
    You get two emails. One when you accept the NDA and are registered for the beta program.
    A second if/when you get accepted into the program. The second email will contain the information you need to download.
    There will be no question in your mind if you've been accepted.
  4. ARCHIVED-Raiwon Guest

Aha so Gongratulations u have been enrolled in this beta,doesnt mean im alrdy accepted in the beta ...
    Btw are the betatesters chosen random or on things like account activity,previous betatesting ,testserver experience etc ...
  5. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

Thank you for the update Kiara. I must agree that you have the patience of a goddess. A lot of people here would have gotten a virtual boot in the rear had I been in your place.
  6. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

If you got the "welcome to the beta" email (not the actual congratulations you got i nto the beta email), does that mean you accepted the NDA?

I'm pretty sure I clicked on the NDA acceptance and when I clicked on Kiara's link I saw nothing further that I could click on to accept it. I do have the Welcome to Beta email that you get when you register, but I have no NDA acceptance email.
  7. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

Kiara wrote:
    i should learn to read better. i answered my own question
  8. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

"Congratulations, you have been enrolled in this Beta!

You have succesfully enrolled in the Beta for this account. Please check your e-mail for information regarding this Beta. Thank you for your participation!"
    I understand the part about the second e-mail being explicit as to your being invited to Beta; I remember it well from the last beta. So far I have not received the coveted second e-mail, but the above message appears in my account info. What does this message actually mean? It seems ambiguous to me. It could mean you signed up for Beta successfully and it could mean you are accepted into Beta. Although I believe the word enrolled leans more towards acceptance than being put on a waiting list, given the controversy here, I am now more confused than ever.
  9. ARCHIVED-Onimmanni Guest

I find it disheartening that the Fan Fair attendee's were somehow not included in the first wave of invites. To me, that is a huge alienation of some of your CORE players/client's.
  10. ARCHIVED-Jaxl Guest

Onimmanni wrote:
    really.. for *three* days?
  11. ARCHIVED-zorkan Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Unfortunately there is no question in my mind that I haven't been accepted.

Are there any informations regarding additional waves or will that be determined later?

Thx,
    Marv
  12. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

pretty sure the fanfaire invites are set to go out today but have not yet gone out.
  13. ARCHIVED-Shailas Guest

*patiently refreshes his email looking for the invite*
  14. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

I'll let you know when they're going out :) Don't abuse your F5 key yet!
  15. ARCHIVED-Brenlo Guest

I am processing the Fan Faire beta list now. Start checking your email for your invite. If you attended Fan Faire, and you have not yet gone through the beta registration flow and accepted the NDA, I would advise you to do so soon.
  16. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

Kiara wrote:
    My F5 key is now just a worn down nub of its former self!
  17. ARCHIVED-Master Lee Guest

Yes, I to was in Fanfaire Las Vegas, and still whating for my atteptance e-mail...
  18. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

If you attended Fan Faire and followed directions and accepted the NDA, you should have your beta email now.
    If you didn't accept the NDA, you didn't get flagged.
    If you HAVE accepted the NDA and don't see your email, make sure to check your junk/spam folder as the emails sometimes get waylaid into the junk pile.
  19. ARCHIVED-Kenban Guest

Master Lee wrote:
    I have yet to get the email but last night I gained access to the beta forum and from there found the link to the zip file I needed. Was even able to login and play around a little on the beta server.
    Might just want to check if you can see the beta forum even if you have yet to get the email.
  20. ARCHIVED-Stump4 Guest

Sorry if this is the wrong place but what's going on with Character Transfers to Beta? On the first day we could do /beta copy, I did it. I logged into Beta and all I see is a list of my other toons with (server down) next to them. So I created a new toon on Beta hoping it would act like it does on Test and the transferred toon would show up..... but no luck. Then I thought maybe I couldn't see him because all 4 character slots were taken up. So I deleted my new toon and now I just have the old 3 from live.
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Oh... I did another /beta copy yesterday.