Beta Registration for Sentinel's Fate is Live

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Sharakari@Unrest wrote:
    This is addressed on the beta forums :)
  2. ARCHIVED-ButterflyEffect Guest

Hello. My main character is Sluppery (Swashbuckler). I wanted to know if there is any way to accelerate the process of getting in to Beta. I have been in closed Betas in the past (including helping test content in for TSO raid zones), and I was wondering if there is something preventing me from getting in. I signed the NDA as soon as it came out, and I should not have any negative flags on my account.

Thank you for your help,

Jaime (Sluppery)
  3. ARCHIVED-Sabbz Guest

lol poor Kiara...
  4. ARCHIVED-hellfire Guest

ButterflyEffect wrote:
    Its mostly random who gets chosen and has zero to do with you having tested previous betas.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

If you did everything you were supposed to do, now you just wait.
    People are randomly flagged from the beta pool.
    Sadly, we don't accept resumes :)
  6. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

ButterflyEffect wrote:
    The only way to be sure to get into beta is to have attended...or just paid to attend...Fan Faire. Other then that your fate is in the hands of the RNG and unforunatly it doesn't take bribes. ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

OMG does that mean my virtual cookies went for naught :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

9. ARCHIVED-HBP Guest

Kiara wrote:
    I click the link.....sign in to my account.....and it says at the bottom:
    "Congratulations, you have been enrolled in this Beta!

You have succesfully enrolled in the Beta for this account. Please check your e-mail for information regarding this Beta. Thank you for your participation!"
    Should there be a link, button, etc to accept the NDA? Also, I never got any email whatsoever after registering...my email is verified and SoE emails are not filtered as spam.
  10. ARCHIVED-AddamWindsong Guest

Hey Kiara, anyway we can get another round of Beta invites before Christmas?? All I want for Christmas is my beta invite, hmmm could be a song. lol

Addam Windsong
  11. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Sardonica wrote:
    Is there anyone I can talk to about my e-mail getting verified?
    There is nothing wrong with my e-mail but it refuses to send me anything to be verified.
    FYI comcast mail does NOT have a spam folder.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Once again!!
    If you attended Fan Faire and have not yet received your invitation to participate in the beta and you WANT TO DO SO, PLEASE:
    1) Make sure you have accepted the NDA.
    2) Double check to make sure you have accepted the NDA.
    3) Go to the page and try to accept the NDA again, JUST TO BE SURE.
    If you have not accepted the NDA, you will not be flagged and PMs to me telling me that you went to Fan Faire and haven't been invited into the beta will be met with thrown hunks of coal.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

If you get the email that says congratulations, etc etc etc - you have accepted the NDA. For some reason the email wording for that is just... wonky.
    If you want to check to make sure your email is verified, click on the my account link at the top of the forums and go to account information. It will tell you if your email is verified and let you verify it if it isn't.
  14. ARCHIVED-kojuro Guest

Can you identify the sender of the beta acceptance email? Just want to make sure it does not get sucked into my spam filter. Also, in the off chance you accidentally trash an acceptance email, is there any other way to check your acceptance?
  15. ARCHIVED-KetaDreams Guest

I would like to know the answer to the previous poster's questions as well. The wording on my account page suggests I am accepted into beta (saying I am 'enrolled' in beta), I can /beta copy and so forth. However, I cannot find an email and simply want to know either way..as well as receive the email properly. That way, I'll be one less slavering fan posting. :)
    Thanks for all the help so far..it's greatly appreciated.
  16. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

I hope some normal people get in Beta.
  17. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

CoLD MeTaL wrote:
    Like you?
  18. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Hopefully there are a lot of non min/maxers out there to choose from, but with dwindling populations who knows.
  19. ARCHIVED-Eshaac Guest

Any word on when the next wave of invites will be? Fingers and anything else he can cross, gets crossed.
  20. ARCHIVED-mardious Guest

is there a system in place where as raiding guilds can receivea whole guild invite to beta for raid testing etc??