Beta News

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Bremer, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

Tanking 20 mobs which hit up to 2k at same time with 1 healer, not to say, some mobs can stun puller in the initial pull, is impossible.
  2. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

-Aonein- wrote:
    Actually, I once did Unrest with a guild group with me, a Warlock, an Inquisitor, a Swashy and a Dirge (all EoF fabled except for the Swashy and Warlock). We were in the piano room and the Warlock cast Rift without thinking and pulled the whole piano room AND the whole hallway and for all I know some of the crap in the basement too. SOMEhow, we managed to pull it off with nobody dying. Once I saw all those mobs coming I hit Gibe, Destruction and Open Wounds and threw up all my temp buffs. I won't say it wasn't close but we were all laughing when it was over :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Wargurine Guest

-Aonein- wrote:
    1 and 3. If you go to the middle of bar and over by the back door, and drag the mobs with you (there is only one cat btw, the other is near the hallway and you can do that first if you like) you can hit gibe and not pull a ton of xtra crap from other area's. And yes, we clear the dogs out from the outside first before we even go inside.

2. Inq do too have a hp buff, its part of their dps mod buff, its just not as much as a templar's. Way to know what your talking about before you open your mouth. And its not like I said we duo it or something. Sheesh. We usually do it with Me, Inq, Dirge, Wizzy, Swash, and Conj/Necro depending on who all is on. So we still have stoneskin proc, tyvm. I do drop into def for the first bit till stuff starts dying, and I use mayhem and the +def temp buff, then when those go down I use Hunker. But once 4ish mobs or so go down, I can pop back into off stance and we are set.

Bremer wrote:
    Anti stun potion/symbol ftw! Ty, come again. Bu ty for pointing out his inconsitency about healer's on epics vs heroics.

Sometimes VoM might trigger, but I never even bother with the bigger one because its rare that VoM even goes.
  4. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

You can say whatever you want.Though, it's impossible to tank 20 mobs at same time in unrest with inq. It's puffing.

Not to say, you have admitted that dogs are excluded and didn't aggro extra mobs from other area. In other word, you were tanking about 10 mobs rather than 20.
  5. ARCHIVED-Schmalex23 Guest

I was just tanking 20+ mobs in castle MM... dont see why the same couldnt be done in unrest.
  6. ARCHIVED-sprognak Guest

I think a fraps of that unrest pull would be educational for all us berserkers here that are sceptical. Not saying it didn't happen (yet), just I'd like to see a fraps and how it was pulled off...
  7. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

maybe i'm just seeing things but i noticed both bloodbath, stunning howl and a number of combat arts damage reduced post expansion.. even looking at the next tier upgrades they won't make up for the loss. were all classes nerfed equally in this?
  8. ARCHIVED-schizolic Guest

9. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

Tanking 20+ mobs in castle MM without only 1 healer, inq, and no mezer? You can say what ever you want.
  10. ARCHIVED-Emoec Guest

kaberu for president of the berserker community!!! honnestly kaberu do you have an eq2 subscription ? if yes it s hard to believe concidering the stupidity you have wrote. everything has been said about that skill the drawback is way to big to make it viable. End of the story, if you cant understand why i can only say that the genepool hasnt been nice with you.
  11. ARCHIVED-Wargurine Guest

Couching@Crushbone wrote:
    I never said how many mobs it was, someone else did, someone that doesn't believe me I might add. I have never bothered to count. But when it was counted out in the previous post, they hit 20 without adding in the dogs or anything from a different room. Reading is your friend.

I've never used Fraps before, never tried, and don't really care enough to learn how to use it. You do realize how incredibly laggy it is with a large pull right? Then add in unrests crappy lag anyways, and its bad, you really think I am gonna try and add fraps on top of that? your outta your freaking minds. If you wanna know how to do it that bad, then go experiment. Try it small at first or something with just 2 or 3 of the 3 mob grps.

None of the mobs hit that hard, I mean, a caster could tank unrest as long as the healer is awake
  12. ARCHIVED-Vankrooger Guest

Does anyone have any pics of the Master I CAs from 71-80?