Anyone Find the Beserker Proffesion hat?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kyriel, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Magiocracy Guest

Haha...The SOE Art Department's famous innovation and originality is once again on display for all the world to see....NOT.
  2. ARCHIVED-OmegaKain Guest

I got my class hat a few nights ago....very very disappointed....FIX MY HAT!
  3. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

Finished this quest last night. Haven't equipped it yet got 50% more to go before i can wear it. However man i F"n pissed seeing the graphic. That had better be fixed ASAP. Anyhow i have a complete walkthrough of the quest if you would like to me post it just let me know.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rezniak Guest

I, for one, would love for you to post the walkthrough. Thanks Sidious if you could.
    Amabuss
  5. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

Berserker Profession Helm = One more excuse to hate SoE.

It doesn't even look like the icon!
  6. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

I'm having a little trouble continueing the quest, because I don't know where things are, yet. I finished the 3rd part, which required me to finish the nest, and now on the 4th part, I need like 5 things. I found 1 of them from the scaleborn warriors in sanctum. Haven't found the rest yet...can someone who finished give us a little info?
  7. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

Dreadknights are in Palace of awakening lvl 69-71

Rest is in Halls of fate..
  8. ARCHIVED-FlameingInferno Guest

ROFL!!! I JUST NOTICED THE NAME OF HIS PET!! HAHAHA THAT IS GREAT!!
  9. ARCHIVED-rambo3377 Guest

WOOOOOOOT FIRST ZERKER ON GUK TO GET HAT......but sadly i am too uber for my lvl...only 66 and tis 67 required :smileysad: ...........................INC GRIND TONIGHT
  10. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

I also server discovered the frenzied helm on everfrost :)
    Congratulations everybody who received their... rust bucket.

Does anybody know when abouts they are adding the right graphic to the hat?
  11. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

No idea when a new graphic is inc for us. Think we might be the last class out there without one. But i can tell you that im sending feedback in a couple of times a day till they figure out that they need to get on it
  12. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

sometimes.... it really does feel like we pay to play beta.
    It kind of stinks that they put unfinished stuff in the game
  13. ARCHIVED-Phlynn Guest

*blinks*
    Somebody tell me this is a joke...
    I'm no where near GAINING the hat, level wise...but, OMIGOD...that is just lame looking.

I thought the class hats were supposed to be quickly recognizable and unique to each class? That looks like a regular old helm that you can find at any merchant. *sigh*
  14. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

I want the Juggernaut Viking Helm
  15. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

/agree the viking helm would fit nicely
  16. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

I've been looking for pictures of beserkers or beserker helmuits... and all i usually find are bear hats (like the mystics thingies) or viking helmuts.

I am almost positive we're getting viking helmuts :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG] Oh Yeah! ->>>[IMG]

But honestly... if you google "Beserker" and then look at the images... 98% of the pictures are bear helmets...
  17. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"But honestly... if you google "Beserker" and then look at the images... 98% of the pictures are bear helmets..."

That's because people like to stereotype.

Check this out though I did what you said and I did a Google search for the word "Berserker" and clicked on images and this is the first thing I saw:

[IMG]
    So, um...yeah. :p
    Message Edited by infernus006 on 03-24-200604:21 PM
  18. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

DUDE!!!! INFERNUS!!! What the heck do you think you're doing man??? Don't show that to the devs... they'll give us that form for our next entertainment spell!
  19. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

Ok how about this one:

[IMG]

=D
  20. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

Much better than the cat thingy