Anyone Find the Beserker Proffesion hat?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kyriel, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Did anybody find which mob this hat drops off of?
    Please let me know :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

3. ARCHIVED-FlameingInferno Guest

Its is not a mob, its a quest. You have to go to the island of Discord in barren sky, then just to the right of the cloud ride from the fiar their is a chain that goes up to another island, its a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] to climb the chain, first time i tryied i died 5 times tryin to make the jumps, but it is possible, once at the top of the chain drop down, there is a ledge, you cant see it, but it is there, YOU MUST USE INVIS! or go with a group of people, ALL hat quests come from this guy, (for the quested hat, Legendary one i think) you have to do this quest with a group, it is pretty tough, it is a lvl 70 quest, but you can finish it if you have a few 63's in the group. anyway i hope this helps and yes you will die tryin to run and jump up the chain, dont get mad, but i got like 4% debt ROFL you have to climb the chain like 6 times durring the quest.

EDIT~~~>> There are hats that drop off mobs but from what i have herd they are Raid targets and the hats are fabled.
    Message Edited by FlameingInferno on 02-26-200611:01 AM
    Message Edited by FlameingInferno on 02-26-200611:03 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-atemis Guest

what does the hat look like?
  5. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

Has anyone finished this one yet?

If so im trying to confirmt the loc of the abonimations. I have found the dreadknights and know where Sotis is just need those pesky abominations.

Also if anyone has it done mind posting a link to the hat. Kinda would like to see it even tho i'll have it most likely by the end of the day.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Thanks very much for that information!
    Does anyody have this hat yet? You should post a SS showing what it looks like! Could care less about stats, I wanna see the look :)
  7. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

HAH. I made it up the chain on the first try. ;) But I was scared sh*tless the whole way up LOL. I hate heights BTW, even in video games. :p

I haven't died once going down that waterfall in TT yet either but one of my friends does EVERY time LOL.

Anyways, I just started this quest myself. I will be happy to post a screenshot of the hat when I get it unless someone else beats me to it, which will most likely be the case. Which is fine with me, I will just be happy to finally see it.

FYI I grouped with a Mystic last night that had his profession hat on. It was, of course, the bearskin hat. I asked him about it and he said that he had the dropped one, not the quested one. I inspected him and saw that it was treasured, not fabled. However, I've been seeing quite a lot of actually really nice treasured stuff in this expansion. It's not just all vendor loot like it has been in the past.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

We've managed to get a few of those treasured hats. They drop off the oracle in the diviner room of sanctum.

Stats are incredible, mitigation is crappy. We've also seen legendary versions of the Enchanter hat (off named bixie on bixie isle) and a few other hats.

None were the quest hats, or T7 fabled. Seems they are spreading the hat love alittle bit. Altho i've not seen a fighter helmet anywhere yet.

In response to the shaman hat. I saw it on my guildie's Mystic froglok, and i nearly died laughing. It looks like a teddy bear head on a froglok. If your ever depressed and need a laugh, you seriously gotta check out that hat. I still crack up everytime i see our froggy mystic with it. Hell, i'm laughing now just thinking about it.

So glad we dont have that hat. omg LOL

Edit: i'll try to get a screenshot of our mystic. Share that humour around.
    Message Edited by Mjollnyr on 02-27-200609:00 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-uux Guest

I will be quite happy if it looks like a shadowknight's. That has to be the only helm that looks decent on an iksar.
  10. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"In response to the shaman hat. I saw it on my guildie's Mystic froglok, and i nearly died laughing. It looks like a teddy bear head on a froglok. If your ever depressed and need a laugh, you seriously gotta check out that hat. I still crack up everytime i see our froggy mystic with it. Hell, i'm laughing now just thinking about it."

HAHA I would LMAO if I saw that too. In fact I'm about doing it now just thinking about it. The Mystic I was grouped with the other night was a Barb so it actually looked ok on him. But a Froglok? ROFL

Of course pretty much everything looks funny on them.

I probably shouldn't talk though...I just got an image of the bearskin hat on my troll zerker and...wow that is just wrong.
    Message Edited by infernus006 on 02-27-200612:42 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

What really kills me though. The frogloks wear it like a mask, not like a hat. its hilarious, i seriously have to get a screenshot now.

that stuff is totally a stress releif wallpaper. good times
  12. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

What is the NPC starter name?
  13. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Wow, how silly am I, I already did hooloh's quest, and on the part of the nest lmao
  14. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"What really kills me though. The frogloks wear it like a mask, not like a hat. its hilarious, i seriously have to get a screenshot now."

OMG well please do, I SO gotta see that now, come on! LOL
  15. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

kewl my guilds finished with the quest up untill needing the different mobs and socro was that his name? the dragon im assuming. Going to do it tonight, wee :) Or... at least give it a try and see how well a 65 tank gets ***** lmao
  16. ARCHIVED-Steelheart Guest

Wow......after finding the mystic hat in SoS we assumed they made it a drop instead of a quest. Thx for the info!!!
  17. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

There is a various helms that will share the class graphic.

There will be dropped, typically treasured. Quested, typically legendary. and raid rewarded, aka fabled.

Speculation:
    I'm sure there will be a non-fabled and dropped version of the berserker helmet, its just to be discovered :)
  18. ARCHIVED-FlameingInferno Guest

Well I am past the part where you have to have Hoo'Lao or what ever his name is, talk to the Great Nest Egg instance. Beat the mob boss. So will try to get the next part tomorrow after i hit lvl 62, Kinda hard hitting orange mobs, Took a few trys to get the Orange named down. Should only be a few more days and ill have one for everyone to see. I just cant beleve no one has posted pics of the Zerker hat yet!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Aonach Guest

Seems to be a bug with viewing the hats if you use soga models. Couldn't see a guildies shammy prof hat but people in my group were laughing at it. When I switched back to old models there it was. Looks like someone stole a wee girls teddy and put it on their head. :smileyhappy:
  20. ARCHIVED-R2Chief2 Guest

on the last part of this quest now, going to try complete it today or tommorow