Anyone Find the Beserker Proffesion hat?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kyriel, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Steelheart Guest

o_O
  2. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

uccellin19 wrote:
    /agree the viking helm would fit nicely
    While I would rather see the viking helm for our hat, I think they could still do better. The icon for the item looks to be a bit more interesting.
    If you look closely at the icon, it looks a lot like this...and omg, if it ever was this helm, I'd die of excitement.
    [IMG][IMG]

Message Edited by Irras on 03-26-200602:18 PM
    Message Edited by Irras on 03-26-200602:18 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

^^^^^^ That helm is awesome.

I dont want a lame viking helm either. I want a full plate helm with horns, spikes, or both!

A helm like that silver one above is exactly what I imagine a zerker's helm would look like.

And they better add a dang graphic for it soon, pretty lame that we are sitting here waiting still while most the other classes have unique graphics..
  4. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

You know I feel that our class has really gotten the shaft in this expansion overall. First the pitiful Juggernaut spell and the total absense of a unique graphic for our class helm then they broke Insolent Gibe TWICE and nerfed Guarded Vehemence (yes I still consider it a nerf). Oh yeah and let's not forget about the proc nerf and the Open Wounds nerf and god knows what else we haven't noticed yet. And before the expansion it was the nerf to our offensive stance and the complete removal of our berserk animation. They just keep piling it on and adding insult to injury. I am quite sick already of seeing other classes running around with their class hats proudly displayed knowing that if I bothered to show mine no one would even notice because it doesn't look any different from normal dropped and crafted junk except for a slight color variation even though I went through all the same hassle that they did to get it. I am really sick and tired of SOE either neglecting our class or just creating more problems for us whenever they do bother to pay any attention to us. Every time I turn around there is some new annoying change that effects this class in a negative way or they outright fail to deliver something that they promised us and I think I've had just about enough of this stupid BS. How much more do they expect us to take I wonder?
  5. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

Sorry to interupt thread...
    Infernous, you have a pm (in case you don't normally check for them)

Now back to your regular scheduled program..lol
  6. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

We're the bastard stepchildren of the SOE Class Heirarchy. They've been making us do their choirs and all kindsa crap around the house, then smacking us and giving us the last crappy piece of chicken no one else wanted to eat. [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] you SOE! Seriously though its really friggen frustrating and i put off doing my hat quest for a while because of it...but just finished it tonight and just was so happy and said "Well i know i dont have the graphic yet but i can still show it .....god that looks aweful"
  7. ARCHIVED-Halcat Guest

I will second that. I think a helm in the style of the Juggernaut graphic would be very cool looking.