Anyone ever charge their groups?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Caelum, Aug 2, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-TerriBlades Guest

No need to dig through that monster thread. From the get go in that thread I said that making up reliant on crafted arrows (well those that didnt have a t8 ammo summoning bow) was a joke. Some looked at the removal of arrows from CAs as justification enough, others hoped that player crafted would close the gap on T8 ammo. Its my opinion that it did neither. In the end, it really didnt save any money for rangers that either didnt raid, or werent lucky enough to get their hands on Ichorstand or Bazkul. As for the BP, its pretty much a non-issue now, but I've known, and seen ppl spam 60s chat for a chance to loot a BP out of that zone. Im just saying that in the event that a piece dropped that no one in the group could have used, it could have been sold off and the group coulda split it. However, its highly unlikely that this would have been done in a PUG. Someone would have wanted it just to vendor it for whatever the sell value is rather then outright selling it and collecting several plat each for the members of the group.