Antonia Bayle Hall of the Green Robes

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Charbonxxx, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

At 4:30pm today (Thursday, August 9), dere will be a Fae hazin' problems wif her shadow!
  2. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Croakis wrote:
    I think the tinkerer blew up on the way to Steamfont :( and didn't make it there as planned
    /sadface

Charmaine
  3. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Yeah bunch of us went there and never saw a guide. Hope everything is ok with the guide. Hope it can be rescheduled before tinkerfest is over.
  4. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

SugarbowlSweetlumps wrote:
    ACK!! Sorry... froggy must be getting crosseyed.. I had the date wrong.. it was on wednesday the 8th :(
    I apologize for the screw up.. will let you know as soon as I can about a return visit!
  5. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Ok... I checked the dates twice this time!
    Saturday 8-11:
    3pm pacific in Frostfang Sea.. a coldain with a fascination for fungus will need some help...
    Sunday 8-12:
    9am pacific in Halas... a pet will be looking for help to become a great dragon!
    10am pacific in Steamfont... that gnome with a tome will be at it again!
    Tuesday 8-14:
    7pm pacific in Sinking Sands.. a troll will be in need of some help!
    Wednesday 8-15:
    8am pacific in Frostfang Sea.. rumor has it that a pet is planning an escape!
    And finally... Thursday 8-16:
    5pm pacific in Nektulous Forest... some sitters will be needed!

More to come soon!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Croakis wrote:
    These two quests were accidentally mixed up, so the little dragon will actually be trying to grow on Wednesday ... however, it will be at a later time. The little blue dragon will be running around Halas, looking for a way to get bigger at 2:00 pm PST. Apologies for any inconveniences!
  7. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Wednesday 8-15:
    11:30am in Qeynos... calling all you bakers!

More soon!
  8. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Awe I missed it because I spent whole day celebrating hubby's bday. Can you please run the baking one a few more times? Thanks so much!
  9. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Fank yoo fer da fun on Thursday night!
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

ocarinah wrote:
    Stay tuned... nothing definite at the moment... but I expect that will change soonish!
  11. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Sunday! Sunday Sunday! (8-19)
    8am pacific in Zek... a hunter will be looking for some help...
    Monday 8-20:
    8:30pm in Qeynos... its riddle time!
    Tuesday 8-21:
    8:00am in Antonica... a prince will need some help with a curse!
    Wednesday 8-22:
    8:30pm in Loping Plains... the hex is in!
    Thursday 8-23:
    5:00pm in Antonica... the pets got loose! Help!!

More Coming Soon!
  12. ARCHIVED-SmudgeGidget Guest

That was so much fun! Doom was happy to be a dragon.
  13. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday 8-30:
    8:00pm pacific in Greater Faydark... a betrayed ol' orc will be seeking revenge!

More soon!
    Sorry... Canceled due to unforseen reasons.
  14. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday 8-30:
    4:00pm pacific in Feerrott... an ogre and his sister need help!

More soon!
  15. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Monday.. Labor Day!
    9pm pacific in Enchanted Lands... a hunter will be looking for some help!

Tuesday 9-4:
    7:30am in Halas... where is my caffeine?!?

Thursday 9-6:
    6pm in Greater Faydark... that betrayed orc has made a return!

More coming soon!
  16. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Croakis wrote:
  17. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Tuesday 9-11:
    4:00pm pacific in Frostfang Sea... bring your chef's hat! (this one was requested couple weeks back)
    Wednesday 9-12:
    2:00pm in Withering Lands... look for a halfling with a harvesting need!
    Thursday 9-13:
    5:00pm in Lavastorm.. a troll with a pet problem... will be needing your help..

More Coming Soon!
  18. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

Croakis wrote:
    OK so I go to Frostfang sea, as it says, search high and low, and no guide event.
    Ask on chat channel where it is. No one answers. Ask the umpteenth time in ALL CAPS. Get snark, and an answer: It's in Freeport.
    I sneak in. Then, being a late-comer, I'm sorting through the chat channel to figure out what's going on, and get killed by the guards because I was looking at chat instead of keeping an eye out for guards.
    Give up.
  19. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Thank you so much for my rolling pins! Love them. Sorry to hear people were dying. Someone started killing the guards after someone died. Would love to get the getting band together or whatever it is called to get on my troubie.

Thanks again!
  20. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Croakis wrote:
    Dere's been sumpin wonky wif da zones quoted, an' it's prolly my fault, so jus' clarifyin' dat da Wednesday quest iz takin' place in ANTONICA, not Withering Landz.

Da Tuesday quest ain't allowed in Frostfang Sea, it waz in East Freeport. Dere waz very many guards killed by sum very nice players, allowin' adventurers of any faction ta come an' talk to da lil' chef. Ai will pass along a suggestion dat da next time she iz lookin' fer help, she should try somewhere neutral.

Thursday's event IS in Lavastorm, yoo should come an' help!