Antonia Bayle Hall of the Green Robes

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Charbonxxx, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Coming this week... (/peers at Kinyoubi)... times and zones "should" be accurate...... (to the best of my knowledge anyhow...)
    Monday 9-17:
    2:30pm in Frostfang... a fashion contest is on the bill!
    Tuesday 9-18:
    7:30am.. in Enchanted Lands.. a family in need.. will be looking for help.. a family of frogs no less!!
    8:00pm in Freeport.. our favorite dwarf is trying out some new ales!
    Thursday 9-20:
    5:00pm in Antonica.. the pigs are loose!!
    More coming soon!
  2. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

A bunch of my guildies and I missed the event "5:00pm in Lavastorm.. a troll with a pet problem... will be needing your help.." last week. Could you please run this event a couple of times so they can make it to this event sometime? Thanks much!
  3. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Thanks so much for the wonderful guide event today. So patient even when being harrassed. Please don't be annoying to the guides on this server or any server for that matter. They are taking time out to do these events for us and always so nice. Don't ruin a really good thing.

Thanks and big hugs to all the guides! There are tons of us that really really appreciate what you do for us.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

Croakis wrote:
    Out of curiosity, with the servers coming down at 7 is this going to be changed to 8:30? I want to make sure they don't get stuck out there with no help :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

ocarinah wrote:
    I second this emotion, I think you guides are fabulous and really enjoy the events you take time out of your day to put together for us. It is really disappointing to see that there are some out there that would harass the guides and intentionally disrupt an event. Please don't get discouraged by the negative folks!
  6. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

It was really nice to meet all of you at the event, thank you for all the hard work you put in! We all know how frustrating it can be at times when people are griefing you guys and it is really appreciated that you keep on keeping on with the fun times.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Lollee just wants to say ... "Thanks, Antonia Bayle!"

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

PORKER!!! I wish I could have had that little piggy follow me home.
  9. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Tuesday mornin, bright an early aroun' 8 am ... Come to Antonica an help a homeless Froggie papa feed hiz hungry lil' tadpole!
  10. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

ocarinah wrote:
    I will be sure to pass the request on :)
    Thanks!
  11. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Tuesday 9-25:
    8:30am pacific in Antonica... a poor family of frogs needs your help!
    3:00pm pacific in Enchanted Lands... a hunter has a chore those who wishing to help...
    4:00pm pacific in Antonica... a prince needs help to break a curse!
    Wednesday 9-26:
    2:00pm pacific in Darklight Woods... a bard needs a bit 'o help!

Thursday 9-27:
    5:00pm pacific in Antonica... its time to pick a date! No.... I dont mean the kind you pick from a tree... or time either!

More Soon!
  12. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Ayanu wrote:
    I have heard that lil Porker was very sad to have had to leave!
  13. ARCHIVED-Orionza Guest

AB was so lucky to have 3 guide quests yesterday! The prince quest was funny and fun. Thank you!
  14. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

AB has the best guides, thank you so much for the fireworks display and dragon costume for my birthday Dorabelle!
  15. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Ayanu wrote:
    Orionza wrote:
    Thank you! I will be sure to pass on what you have said to all the guides on AB. I want to thank all the folks on Antonica Bayle for making it the best server to be a guide on! If it wasnt for you all, we wouldnt have much reason to do what we do... and you all make it a fun time for us too!

Thanks again!
  16. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

I was curious to know if it was possible for one of the upcoming quests to reward the Fungoid Souvenir? I know a tiny little arasi that is dying to get one.
  17. ARCHIVED-Bellandu Guest

Thursday 9/27 1pm, be on the lookout for the coldain dwarf asking for help in researching those pesky fungoids. She will be at the pioneer camp in Frostfang Sea.
  18. ARCHIVED-Ayanu Guest

Bellandu wrote:
    Aww man, I missed it.. if I would have known you were going to do it so soon I would have stayed up a little while longer!
  19. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Monday 10-1:
    4pm pacific in Antonica... an Othmir will be needing some angler help!
    Tuesday 10-2:
    8am pacific in Antonica.. that Othmir will be out early looking for anglers again!

More coming soon!
  20. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Wednesday 10-3:
    1pm pacific in Antonica.. dem bone.. dem bones! Curious?... be sure to check it out!

Thursday 10-4:
    4pm pacific in Darklight Woods.... lights!.. cameras!.. tourists?!

More coming soon!