Antonia Bayle Hall of the Green Robes

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Charbonxxx, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Skyana@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Ooooo! Dis lookz like fun! Ai will be dere az much az possible!

Fank yoo!
  2. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Could you please run two guide events soon, Getting band together and the one with the rolling pin award? Much appreciated. Thanks!
  3. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

ocarinah wrote:
    I will pass on the requests and I will give as much warning as I can here of these and any other quests I am forwarned about. I do not always know of upcoming events until they are about to happen, so I apologize for that.
    I will be in another swamp for the next week, so updates this week will be sparce. I will do what I can to keep you informed!

Thanks!
    Croakis
  4. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

In the early morning hours starting at 8am in beautiful Darklight Woods... Watch the chaos unfold as a father needs help to care for active.... errr.... "children".... How will this turn out?... Only you and time will tell!
    Dont be late.. and remember... it is on Antonia Bayle where the great quests are RUN....RUn....Run.....run.........
    /radio ad off :D

more soon :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Dere will be a Gnome lady looking to get a caffiene fix today at 8:00am Pacific time in Halas ...

Dere will be a Baking Contest at da Gorowyn dock tonight at 7:00pm Pacific time, before da Festival of Unity festivities begin!
    More to come as we hear da latest newz!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

On Wednesday at noon Pacific time, dere will be a Halfling looking fer crafters ta make sum drums fer a band!

On Thursday at 4:00pm Pacific, a ghostly Orc will returnz to Greater Faydark seeking revenge fer his untimely death!

Stay tuned fer moar updatez!
  7. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

I heard that i missed the rolling pin event since I missed posting and wasn't online for someone to yell at me. Can you please run it several times so that I might have a chance to do this event. Thanks much!
  8. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

For the On Wednesday at noon Pacific time, dere will be a Halfling looking fer crafters ta make sum drums fer a band!
    Event I have a question. When and why did the rules for the event get so strict? Was required to make 3 chairs and 3 drums. However, toons were unable to make the drums if not a craftsmen. The guide checked to make sure that all items were crafted by the toon presenting the items. So now 7 of my toons will not be able to get credit for the quest or the nice drum reward? I try very hard to get all these guide event quests/events done on each toon. My bard is very sad she will not be receiving a drum. I even tried my hand at roleplaying with the guide but no luck. Will this always be the case or just because of which guide was running the event?
  9. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Monday, 7-23, at 2:30 Pacific time, dere will be a Coldain in da Frostfang Sea will be lookin' fer sum help wif Fungoid research!

Tuesday, 7-24, at 5:00pm Pacific time, an injured Sarnak will need help savin' her baybee dragonz frum dem terrible Goblinz in Lavastorm!

Moar to come soon!
  10. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

ocarinah wrote:
    Greetings!
    I am going to try and respond to your concerns as best as I can. The quests that we as guides run are scripted and we are required to work within the script. We do the best we can to remain within the script that we are given and add as much roleplay and fun to these events as we can. Every event that we do has some rules that we are required to follow. I understand how you would like to be able to complete the quest with as many chars are possible, and especially a bard char. Fortunitely, most, (not all) crafting quests do not require a highly skilled crafter, most can be completed with the basic artisan skills. This quest does require level 10 craftsman skill to make the drums. I pass on any posts that I see here to those who are most affected, especially requests for specific events that people would like to see. We try to provide a variety of quests to players. Some are available only to higher level characters, some to crafters, but in general we try to cater to everyone as much as possible
    I will pass on your concern to those in charge of the scripts. Be sure to let us know what you would like to see from us guides and be sure to let us know what you think we do right.
    I hope that answers your question and if I can be of any help, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
    Thanks!
  11. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Wednesday 7-25:
    6:30pm pacific in Butcherblock... time to find the coffee!
    Thursday 7-26:
    10am pacific in Commonlands.. lights!
    2pm pacific in Timerous Deep... its time to bake!
    Friday 7-27:
    5pm pacific in Draklight Woods... a gnome with a fascination for lights will be needing some help...
    Sunday 7-29:
    8am pacific in Antonica near the light house... join in the storys of dragons!
    Monday 7-30:
    8am pacific in Qeynos... its time for coffee!
    Tuesday 7-31:
    4pm pacific in Antonica..... dem bones... dem bones! Where are dem bones?!?
    Thursday 8-2:
    4:30pm pacific in Antonica... did you see what was lurking in the shadows?

More coming soon!
  12. ARCHIVED-princessluvie Guest

I just wanted to again thank the lovely dragons for coming out and sharing some time with us today. I am very grateful that I have been entrusted with my very own dragon egg and promise to take very good care of it. - Nyxtara D'Ubious, troubador of Bristlebane

Here are the photos that I took with my Gnomish Portrait-taking device:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Croakis wrote:
    Due (at least in part) to the feedback posted here, there has been a slight change to this quest. I can not tell you what the change is, but I think you all will be happy!

Let us know when we can help!

Thank you!
    Croakis
  14. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Thanks so much! Thanks for getting back to me the other day as well. Just been uber busy. I do really appreciate all you guys do as guides and try my hardest to remember to attend them all. Thanks for being so awesome guys/gals.
  15. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Wednesday 8-1:
    4pm pacific in Antonica... a bad ol' wolf has made off with some pies!

More coming soon!
  16. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Croakis wrote:
  17. ARCHIVED-ocarinah Guest

Kinyoubi wrote:
    Can you run this event again? About 6 of us were waiting for this event and then saw the update the time moved up so we all missed the event. Thanks much
  18. ARCHIVED-Poine Guest

Hello guides and dolls alike!

I've heard rumors there are specific guide run quests for Tinkerfest but.... I haven't seen any posted nor any guides on running them (and I play a LOT!). Can someone verify if there will be TF guide events and when they might be? Since the event was extended I really hope that means someone will take pity on us and come bestow blessings and rewards to AB!

Much love,
    Poine Vita
  19. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Tuesday 8-7:
    4pm pacific.. in Steamfont.. a trio of gnomes has a problem they need help with!
    7pm pacific in Antonica... rumor has it that a game of dating might be taking place...
    Thursday 8-9:
    1pm pacific in Steamfont... a tinker with a tome will be on the loose... watch for explosions!

More coming soon!
  20. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Poine wrote:
    Several have been run.. more hopefully will be run this week. I will give warning when I know these events are planned, sadly sometimes they are planned with very little or no notice.
    There are a couple this week.... hopefully you can make those!
    Thanks!
    Croakis