Antonia Bayle Hall of the Green Robes

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Charbonxxx, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Wednesday 6-04:
    8:00PM Pacific in The Commonlands...An Arasai will need help with some decorating!

I now return you to your regular gaming :p
  2. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Jetul wrote:
    /cough.... Wednesday is 6-6.. which is when you will find the Arasai on the loose :)

*hops back off to his lillypad*
  3. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday 6-7:
    9:30am pacific in Darklight Woods.. an unusual jeweler will be looking for help!
    2:00pm pacific in Butcherblock... a bard will be looking for help for a ballad...
    Also at 2:00pm pacific in Halas... an arasai with a need of some caffeine.. will need your help!
    4:00pm pacific in Antonica.. young woodelf needs help with a big bad wolf!
    More coming soon!
    *polishes the crystal ball*.... *mumbles*... this thing sure can be slow sometimes!
  4. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday 6-14:
    Around 9:30am in Kelethin.... its just so early in the morning... we all need a bit of caffeine!

More soon!
  5. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Thursday 06-14:
    8:00PM Pacific in Thundering Steppes...A scatterbrained halfing will be seeking help!

More soon!
  6. ARCHIVED-Bellandu Guest

Thursday - June 14

Around 2pm a coldain dwarf in Frostfang Sea area will be looking for assistance in her research of fungoids.

Due to unforseen circumstances (last minute doctor's appointment) the dwarf will be around at 4pm rather than 2pm.
  7. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Thursday - June 21

8:00PM Pacific in Antonica...A Qeynosian Soldier will need help with a gnoll problem!

More soon!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kinyoubi Guest

Herro!

Sumwun told me dat a Troll will needz help wif dragon babysittin' at the Thunderin' Steppes dock at 6:30pm Pacific time!
  9. ARCHIVED-Bellandu Guest

A coldain will be looking for some brave adventurers to study the giants. Meet Thursday, 6/21 around 2pm in Eastern Wastes outside of the Kael entrance.
  10. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Froggy is back! Did you all miss me?

This week on Antonia Bayle:
    *gazes into the crystal ball*.................... hmmm...
    *raps it a few times with a knuckle...*... hmmmm... bah... maybe it needs a new battery!

/hops off in search of some batteries..

I will return with updates... soon!
  11. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Sunday... 6-24:
    12 noon pacific.. in Antonica.. a wee woodelf will need help getting her pies back!

More coming soon!
  12. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday 6-28:
    6:30pm pacific in Antonica.. bring your frying pans... its a pig fest!

More soon!
  13. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Tuesday 7-3 (is it really July already?!?)
    4:30pm pacific in Antonica... a prince with an obsession will need some help from adventurers!

More coming soon!
  14. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Thursday July 5th:
    About 6:30pm pacific in Antonica... join in on the festivities! A bachelorette will needing some help...
    More Soon!
  15. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Wednesday July 4th:
    8:00PM Pacific in Darklight Wood...An Arasai will be seeking help with an experiment...

Due to unforeseen circumstances the quest time has been moved up to 10:00PM. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
  16. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Saturday July 7:
    8:00 PM Pacific in The Commonlands...An Arasai will be seeking help with decorating.

More soon!
  17. ARCHIVED-Jetul Guest

Sunday July 8th:
    8:00PM Pacific in the Commonlands...A Wood-elf will be seeking assistance.
    Due to bad weather conditions, the quest is cancelled for tonight.. Sorry for any inconvenience.

More soon!
  18. ARCHIVED-SkyheartSilverwing Guest

An Invitation for the guides! Please come join us!

Come one come all to the 6th annual Festival of Unity

[IMG]

ooc Note: Got to http://fou.ravenfire.net/ for full schedule and locations.

19. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Skyana@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Awwww.... I wish I could make it again this year.. I know many guides will be happy to come join in the fun tho!
    I sadly will be gone that week without any access to the game :(

Have a great time everyone! I know this is a blast!
    Thanks for the invite :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Croakis Guest

Wednesday 7-11:
    Around 4pm pacific in Feerrott... an ogre will be looking for help.. seems his sister has been taken again!

More when it comes through the cloudy crystal ball!