ANNOUNCING: Secret Santug Holiday House Swap for 2017 SIGN UPS OPEN

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not your fault alone; I abetted... ;)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  2. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

BUMP!!
    DATES have been updated!!
    PAY ATTENTION THIS MAY AFFECT YOU!

We are matching people on NOVEMBER 7th, 2017!!

We are giving people a little bit more time to
    DO NOT DELAY.
    NO exceptions or extensions will be granted.

If you have not signed up yet -- What are you waiting for!
    You have 6 days left to sign up, get on the stick, go to the first post of this thread and follow the instructions and join us!
    Don't miss out on all the fun that is about to happen!

crazyapples, kianne, Wizzam and 5 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still more decorating time than we usually get; thanks! :)

Uwk
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

*** WOOHOOOO!!! ***
    I'm really excited about this!
    Merriel, kianne, Darkzypher and 2 others like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Can't stop the feeling! Is playing in my head now. And a few other songs about dancing and feeling good.
    Merriel, kianne, Darkzypher and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I-II-III'm...hooked on a feeling! :D

Uwk
    Merriel, Ocarinah and Darkzypher like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

If you have not signed up yet and want to, please do so by end of day tomorrow Monday, November 6th. Hugs! (Oops, I had it as sign up by today but Daylight Savings has my brain all scrambled.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  8. crazyapples Active Member

Been away for a 2yrs or so, so this will be exciting to do again.
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Welcome back!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed, yes! :D

Uwk
    crazyapples and Wizzam like this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!! :)
  12. Gretel Well-Known Member

Ahem ... what time is "end of day"? Not because I'm gonna have to do this at the last minute, I swear, I'm, ah, asking for a friend ... >_>
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Since the staff is located in PST, will be using that as end of day. 11:59 pm PST today, November 6th. P.S. Don't forget yesterday was daylight savings (fall back 1 hour) for most.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  14. Gretel Well-Known Member

Thanks, Oaky! I was hoping that was it but wanted to be sure. That should give my *ahem* friend time to get home and get a house set up and so forth tonight before the deadline. ;)
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I was itching for the past 2 or 3 days

sending email now, for Antonia Bayle toon
  16. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!!
    WE WILL BE DOING MATCHING TOMORROW EVENING LATE!
    DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN! COME JOIN US!
  17. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

I am in New Zealand Standard Time Zone -- I don't get home till almost 930 pm PST I'll be doing it then -- You have till then to get your entries into us tomorrow!
    Don't leave it till the last minute or you may miss out folks!
  18. Sennetta Active Member

I got your mail just then I had added archeria so iam wondering why they couldn't find the house its under the name Chrysalias so added Building as well
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sennetta: I (Building) just checked that access is now setup properly. There are a few others houses I have to go check because Building didn't have access yesterday. I thought I would check early so there was a little bit of time for issues to be cleared up before event start.

When I tried to get a character on every server, at the time Ocarinah was taken on several so I came up with Building and his full name is Building Inspector. He had to be a guy cuz my primary account was females and decided secondary would be males so I wouldn't confuse which account I was on (until I had to go make more accounts rofl). Anyway....I have a Building character on every server and people know that name since he is the one I do video tours and how to videos with 99% of the time. I did get to create an Ocarinah and an Oaky (Niboota started calling me that when I would guest tour with her and it stuck but some still call me Oca or Ocar from time to time in homeshow channel) on all servers when they freed up the names but that was only a couple weeks ago which I haven't been using but holding their names so people don't confuse me again with someone else. If anyone needs to know my character names all they have to do is look up Ocarinah (gives all primary account characters), Building (gives all secondary account characters), Oaky (gives all of my 4 alt army account characters, yes 4 accounts worth of characters). Ocarinah and Honex are my two main characters I adventure with on regular basis (sometimes flood Honex with house items I cannot carry while decorating too). Ocarinah is my Test and Beta character 99% of the time so she will be doing 99% of the house item preview videos. Building is the video tour and deco event guy. Either way I say this is Building (Inspector) a.k.a. Oaky at start of videos. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Woot woot! Welcome to the fun!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.