All things Meatbeast

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ttobey, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

One name -- Quilimane, detest camping for anything
  2. Teeboy New Member

4 out of 6 times, this creature popped within seconds of my arrival. the other two, it was already waiting when I got there ( triggered by someone else obviously because it was'n my level)
    Wildstalker village in Antonica - 2 times (creature was already spawned upon my arrival)
    Tower of Frozen Shadows - 2 times
    Cross roads in Commonlands - 1 time
    Moors of Ykesha right after landing from canon launch through wall opening - 1 time
  3. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

I accidentally killed my berry-fed! /sob
    Hope i can get a second chance but nothing anywhere for ages so far.
  4. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

Finally! Second time lucky - i removed my weapons (at level 86) and it was easy to gently take her down to 40%. Healer merc on back off) kept me alive. Phew.
  5. Arlough New Member

Taste the rainbow.
    [whisper]It tastes like steak.[/whisper]
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Gross. Steak flavored skittles!
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

You don't eat Mr Skittles, you...sigh.....
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Don't go there, I saw the banned skittles commercial for the last superbowl and I not need such mental imagery.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Anything that can be done with a Meatbeast would be proper and good, cause he's a goooood and sweet Meatbeast. So, no banned commercials here!
    Estred likes this.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I was re-watching the behind the scenes of the Meatbeast video and it had a little tag that says if we can get to 2000 subscribers they'll bring back the Meatbeast for a limited time. So, go subscribe to the EQ2videos channel on youtube ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/EQ2Videos?feature=watch

If for no other reason then to see TTobey in a pink hat...