All things Meatbeast

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ttobey, Feb 9, 2013.

1. KaeganFoxcry New Member

I agree with redwood, I have already had my "camp" site triggered by someone else twice....not fond of waiting and being patient only to have someone else swing by and grab it when they didn't put the time in...very frustrating...they told us about the "rare" warder skin and my feeling is that what makes it rare is the window of dates it spawns...other than that it should be fairly straightforward to come by.
  2. Tyndaleon Member

Does anyone know the specific trigger spot/area on top of the tower? That's alot of square footage to run around on and still not possibly hit the right spot given how they've implemented it.
  3. Foretold Well-Known Member

I think its awesome that they're keeping them rare.

This event lasts for more than two weeks. Plenty of time for rare bovoch hunting.
  4. KaeganFoxcry New Member

bovoch is only available this weekend to my understanding
  5. Foretold Well-Known Member

Ahh, you're right. Even more rare. I love it :D

I wish they would make more things rare. I hate the idea of "everybody gets a trophy"...
  6. Pengefinchess New Member

Nope keep em as is, too many things given away easy or for cash.
  7. KaeganFoxcry New Member

Jeezz louise...this is an appearance thing more than anything---and I would be more inclined to agree with you if I hadn't had two stolen from under my nose...And I said nothing about it should be easy should just be more straightforward
    Tyndaleon likes this.
  8. Tyndaleon Member

Exactly, if 'rare' is actually worth it in terms of some kind of major character upgrade or the like, ok, that's completely reasonable. But the same logic shouldn't be applied to a seasonal event cosmetic item, at least not unless you're applying the same methodology to all such items for the event. And that's definitely not the case here. And to the point made a few posts up, neither are any of the others 'free' either, as it takes time and effort to gain them all, but the amount of effort and difficulty differential is pointedly larger when it comes to this.
    KaeganFoxcry likes this.
  9. KaeganFoxcry New Member

And I do believe this thing is on a timer as well as a trigger...been doing this for hours and have yet to trigger one for myself
  10. Guiscard Active Member

I just don't find camping a whole lot of fun .. I did enought camping in EQ1 - I am sorry to see a camping quest in EQ2. Why don't they put in a straightforward quest that everyone can do without camping a spot.
    KaeganFoxcry likes this.
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Nooooooo fighting. Meatbeasts are about love, not war!!!!!
    KaeganFoxcry likes this.
  12. Pengefinchess New Member

Kalgan - you say you've had 2 "stolen from under your nose", then that you've not triggered any yourself yet...?
  13. KaeganFoxcry New Member

Oh I was in the spot camping...just someone else -- both times---ran up, it triggered and spawned their level
  14. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Ok.. got my boyfriend his today! I think you might have to be a beastlord to trigger the spawn. ( I had been running around on my higher toons to help search) We got his in sinking sands. As soon as you come off the docks, go straight forward and walk back and forth along that wall. If you are camping something.. like they said... walk away and come back. It's like stepping on a trigger.

Don't get discouraged! Keep trying! Keep reading this thread and trying the different spawn points! YOU CAN DOO EET!

I have to add.. I kind of like that it's not totally easy to get these things. We spent HOURS last night and today, searching for the elusive berry fed bovotch! I feel accomplished that we both got one! It was a "YES!" *fist pump* moment when we got it! I miss that in gaming!
  15. Pengefinchess New Member

But there you are! It's not a "camp", you have to trigger...
    Absyntheea likes this.
  16. Foretold Well-Known Member

This is what makes the work worth it... the feeling of accomplishment :D
  17. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Oh.. but I MUST request for the future.. I would love if we (beastlords) could have more than one appearance for each warder type. Please? We had to give up the red nosed reindeer for this bovotch. It would be lovely if we could switch between them!
  18. KaeganFoxcry New Member

Ok I got mine finally...=o)
    Absyntheea likes this.
  19. Pengefinchess New Member

Cg:) lol I just had one pop on top of tower, took my gear off...merc 2 shotted it b4 I could call it off :p
  20. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Yeah.. if you are looking for a warder, don't have your merc up. :p