All "/" commands (revised)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Vendolis, Apr 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Vendolis Guest

I have added the the new emotes section.. could you edit your posts and take out the long list... will make it more readable in this thread. :)
    Again nice work Fayn .. thanks a lot.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tealdeath Guest

I've looked through these post, but I havn't seem one on the house window. When you double click on your door in your home town or type /house while inside your room, you get your room's main window, is there a command to type outside of your home to bring this window up? /house doesnt work outside of your room.... =(
  3. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

I was wondering if there is any versatility to the /log command?
    It would be nice to be able to /log on voxraidjuly27.txt or something. <edit to clarify> Meaning, in the middle of a gaming session I have been logging, if my guild decides to hit a raid target, without leaving the game I would like to be able to turn off the log and restart it under a file name of my choosing.
    I usually log everything and when I go back to study one fight in particular I have to wade through hundreds of pages of log files to get to the one fight I really want to look at. Notepad is unwieldy with that much info in it, but if there is no way to do this in game, I guess I will just have to be more careful about when I choose to /log, and delete/save as another file, my logs periodically.
    Thanks,
    Message Edited by Eirgorn on 07-28-2005 07:40 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Ayun Guest

I agree with the previous poster.. you should be able to FILTER the information that goes into a log file somehow. The amt of info that goes to it is just insane and so much is just wasted text. It's very hard to wade through it for anything, even with parsers. Not only that but the size of the log file gets insanely large after just a few fights (if parsing dps). If all you want is DPS info, it sure would be nice to have it filter it out for you automatically.
    Even worse is if you want to just read a conversation you had while fighting or something.. conversations can be important and you want to log them.

Anyone know of a way to filter the information that goes to a log file BEFORE it goes to the file? It would be great if they made the /log command only write the info that is displayed on the filtered chat window that you typed /log on.
    Message Edited by Ayun on 07-28-2005 09:16 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Thmy Guest

/target_self works like the F1 command
    /target_pet wroks like the Shift F1 command
    /target_none

the last patch (July) made the first 2 commands toggle between (you and pet)- not sure that is what Sony ment to happen.

/target_none seems to deselect your target and make it blank

I use the following 2 in my hots key so i get buffs cast on me and not my pet
    -----------------
    /target_none
    /target_self
    cast spell
    ------------------
  6. ARCHIVED-Zacheus11382 Guest

I was in a group the other day and one of the guys used a command that i would like to know. it may be mentioned here but i just missed it. when he typed it it showed the stats of the last encounter and how many hp were put down and who did the most damage. If anyone knows that one or i have missed it please call it to my attention. I just think it was a cool command. Thanks a bunch guys.....Dark
  7. ARCHIVED-Vendolis Guest

I never heard of such a command. He might have a background scanner who scans the log file and he just typed in the stuff.. but no real idea.
  8. ARCHIVED-Warlord2000ad Guest

there is also /bleed
    like /seenze its not listed in the socails.
  9. ARCHIVED-Fayn Guest

Both you have mentioned and many more are in the socials list in the first post.
  10. ARCHIVED-djhbeek Guest

that's from a 3rd party program like CombatStats or EQCompanion.
  11. ARCHIVED-Vendolis Guest

Added some more suggested commands.
  12. ARCHIVED-western crane Guest

I did not see "/guild leave" in this post.
  13. ARCHIVED-Grobanite Guest

I got one from a CS Rep in game, due to an issue I had. It's /showdeathdialog
    What happened, I lost power while in combat. Came back, and was laying dead on the ground, but didn't have the dialog box to release. This is the command they told me to use.
  14. ARCHIVED-western crane Guest

OOPS...I thought /guild leave was a command. Honestly I cannot remember how I left a guild when I did it one time. This would actually be helpful I think because there is essentially no data on this in-game that I can find.

Anyone know what command is for leaving a guild?
  15. ARCHIVED-Fayn Guest

all are self explanatory

/TOGGLEINSTRUCTIONWINDOW
    /TOGGLECHAT
    /TOGGLECOMMUNITY
    /TOGGLECOMPASS
    /TOGGLEEFFECTS
    /TOGGLEFOLLOW
    /TOGGLEGROUP
    /TOGGLEGUILD
    /TOGGLEHELPWINDOW
    /TOGGLEHOTKEYWINDOW
    /TOGGLEINVENTORY
    /TOGGLEKNOWLEDGE
    /TOGGLEMAINTAINEDSPELLS
    /TOGGLEMAP
    /TOGGLEPERSONA
    /TOGGLEPLAYER
    /TOGGLEQUESTHELPER
    /TOGGLEQUESTJOURNAL
    /TOGGLERAID
    /TOGGLEBAGS
    /TOGGLEINVENTORY
    /TOGGLEAUTOATTACK
    /TOGGLERANGEDATTACK
    /TOGGLERUNNING
    /TOGGLESHOWADVENTUREXP
    /TOGGLESHUTDOWNWINDOW
    /TOGGLESITTING
    /TOGGLESKILLS
    /TOGGLESOCIALS
    /TOGGLESOCIETY
    /TOGGLESTARTBUTTON
    /TOGGLESTARTMENU
    /TOGGLETARGETWINDOW
    /TOGGLETRADESKILLS
    /TOGGLEWAYPOINTWINDOW
    /TOGGLEXPWINDOW
    Message Edited by Fayn on 08-18-2005 11:29 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Fayn Guest

Two more emotes.
    /INTroduce TARG [Me] introduces %T.
    SELF [Me] introduces [him/her]self. Hi there!
    NONE [Me] introduces [him/her]self. Hi there!

/THIrsty TARG
    SELF
    NONE
    Note: Thirsty appears to be broken and does not return any text, but is a valid emote as it does not return an error message. It is likely intended to compliment /hungry. Will you please insert these alphabetically into my previous list.
  17. ARCHIVED-SaintJay Guest

18. ARCHIVED-western crane Guest

Ok /guild leave doesn't work but if you type /guild kick <your name> you will leave the guild. Not sure if that's the right way to do it but it worked.
  19. ARCHIVED-Vendolis Guest

The list was updated and rebuild. Still missing might be new commands from DoF.

Take care

Skyver
  20. ARCHIVED-Ostarian Guest