All "/" commands and all Spells/Abilities Right here!!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Laby, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-MacMiskenn Guest

FredHenry Wrote:

I've seen that too, and it's some sort of /log command, but I'm not sure. My friend that used that command hasn't been on in weeks, so I can't ask him! If I find out before you get answered, I'll try to let you know!

It's no command, but a thirdparty program, you can download a version of it here http://combatstats.com.
    Message Edited by MacMiskenn on 05-19-200503:19 AM
    Message Edited by MacMiskenn on 05-19-2005 03:20 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Netguro Guest

about the /reply command, try hitting ctrl-r
    Ever have a warden cast a buff on you that changes your shape? Don't like it but want the buffs? just type /hi it toggles so if you want to change shape in the future you have to hit it again.
    *I hate typos*
    Message Edited by Netguro on 05-23-2005 05:09 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-MacMiskenn Guest

Actually you don't have to press CTRL+R, just R is fine, what it does is to type "/tell Lastguywhopm'edyou" automatically in the chat box.
  4. ARCHIVED-nap0leon Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Eisfalcon Guest

Very nice. Thanks.

however, you might want to check the spelling of this "/qhotarget - /who on your target" :)
  6. ARCHIVED-nap0leon Guest

Typo fixed and I added "last updated" (been meanign to do it, but your mentioning of it reminded me that I meant to do it and had forgotten to).
  7. ARCHIVED-Herna Guest

I have tried to keep up with what everyone is adding to the macro stuff and I know for me it has helped ton's ~ Thanks to all.

Now on the side of being to simple for words, I was kind of stumped by the "wanting a map open macro" question. I am lazy when it comes to commands so If I can just click I am there. One of the first things I did when setting my hotbars was to make one just for my freq. used stuff ie; Map, Quest Journal, Skills, Waypoint, ect... by just opening the EQ2 menu I had access to all the items I wanted. I just grab it and drag it to the hot bar ~ done, now all I have to do is click the icon on my hot bar instead of opening the EQ2 menu.

I know there are ton's of UI files floating around and I have tried and used alot of them. To me this one is by far the most helpful.

http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=3695

It gives you a broker window while in your room that auto searches the market for any item in your invantory that you have. This way I ALWAYS have the best price on the market :womansurprised:

In the event that this post dosent link you to what I intended (cause I really suck at that) It can be found at http://www.eq2interface.com and just do a search for Jaxel ~ he's the one who made it.

And if any of this is redundant ~ Sorry just disreguard :smileywink:
  8. ARCHIVED-Trippping Guest

Sitcky
    Sticky...
  9. ARCHIVED-nap0leon Guest

Why would you bother putting items in the EQII menu into a hotbar? Is [Ctrl]+[9] easier to type than [J]?
    Most, if not all, of the items in the EQII menu are already mapped to a letter (unless you have re-mapped them).
    J is Quest Journal, etc.
  10. ARCHIVED-Sorvani Guest

because people want to CLICK not type.
  11. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

You can do this as simply as opening the EQ2 menu (EQ2 button) and dragging the icon for the Map to your hotbar ;) G'luck!
  12. ARCHIVED-Spectralmist Guest

This is old - but it really does need a sticky. This is info that needs to be available...
  13. ARCHIVED-LordAdder Guest

The lists are extremely old. Many slash commands have been added, changed &/or deleted, and the spell lists are way out-of-date. Before being stickied, it needs to be updated
  14. ARCHIVED-Greyhare Guest

Is there any way that I can make a macro to tell my pet to attack a target and then target my pet?
  15. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

This needs to be updated to level 70 and needs to have more commands here.

/unequip secondary...for example
  16. ARCHIVED-Dregod Guest

Any know all the slash commands for pvp?

/pvp or /pvp_stats .......... shows your pvp kills and death counts
    /pvp_range .......... shows the current zone's pvp level range

I know there is one that shows who is in your recent kill list, anyone know it?
  17. ARCHIVED-Owwiee Guest