All "/" commands and all Spells/Abilities Right here!!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Laby, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-orbustus Guest

i read all 5 pages, and found some / commands i wasn't aware of. However, i didn't see /LFW (i assuse it means looking for work) and it puts up a tag <LFW>. Not sure what it's meant for as opposed to /LFG.

anyone know what it's for?
  2. ARCHIVED-Webgrecian Guest

excellent posting!

I've still get to grips with the 'auction' command. I know that by selecting /auction, you can sell things in game, but how do you make your items interactive (i.e so a nice drop down setting out attributes etc of the item apears when anyone selects it from the chat box)?
  3. ARCHIVED-Webgrecian Guest

By an artisan slecting '/LFW' it enables those needing certain items ( a sword for example) to search for craftsmen (a weoponsmith for example) looking for work. The potential buyer can then see what lvl they are and whether they might be able to produce the item he/she needs.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bronz1369 Guest

To make your items "interactive", all you must do is drag the item from your inventory to your chat line. It will allow others who see the chat to click and get the examine info from it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Jiimbo Guest

Thx guys. great list.

one question. i am a 24 guardian. how do i macro a ranged attack? currently when i use my bow i click the button 'Ranged Attack' but when i put 'Ranged Attack' in macro it doesn't work. the same is true for 'Guardian's Call'

any ideas?
    thanks.
  6. ARCHIVED-Likias Guest

/LFW wasnt on this post prolly cuz it started in Nov '04...lol.
  7. ARCHIVED-BroadBand8000 Guest

Nice Post TY
    Here are a couple of commands i did not see.
    /Lastname (adds a lastname to your Char, no numbers, or punctuation allowed)
    Does anyone know how to chance it after you have set it?
    /Claim (used if SOE decide to give you free items, eg. If you subscride to bloodlines you get a lvl 29 ring)
    Also there was a command you could use to realign you Chars stats, does anyone know that one please?
    TY
  8. ARCHIVED-Orkaan Guest

/camp desktop

I did not see this one posted. Command I use alot when logging out for the night. This will take you all the way out of game and goto desktop bypassing charecter select.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jiimbo Guest

you can only do this after lvl 20 and i don't believe there is a way to change it after it is set.
  10. ARCHIVED-OriginalYther Guest

/reply doesn't work.

/attack doesn't work, nor /attack* like /attackon nor does /autoattack

However, you can use /usea for combat abilities, and that will automatically turn attack on, but no way to turn it off, you have to do that manually.

Here's a pulling macro I use as a Ranger:

/gsay Incoming SLOWed 19% for 13s -- HATE Effect on Next Hit -- Let MT hit next for aggro.
    /usea Sniping Shot
    /usea Trick Shot

Would of madei t a single line macro, but all the stuff wouldn't fit. Without any attack off option, I have to turn melee attack off after the macro. Fortunately, even range combat arts do not start ranged attacks, but rather melee ones, so no worries on shooting after the Trick Shot skill.
  11. ARCHIVED-westcoasty Guest

/attune_equip all

Will attune everything you have equipped. Even socks and underwear so don't use it unless you are sure want those things permanently attuned! Not that anyone would want to wear your undergarments second hand.
  12. ARCHIVED-SirDog Guest

Hello,
    I was hoping that someone could show me step by step how to make a macro, for opening the Map. And yes I know you can push the M. (lol)
    I would like to be abel to just click with the mouse. Thanks
  13. ARCHIVED-SirDog Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Chimerical Guest

Just put this in your Macro it should work It's case sensative by the way.

/show_window MainHUD.Map
  15. ARCHIVED-SirDog Guest

Where did u find that info?

BTW, it didnt work, but Im sure that has to do with the fact that Im using the map program.
  16. ARCHIVED-Chimerical Guest

I have no idea why that command wouldnt' work for you, even if you are using a map mod.

It is case sensative...

/show_window MainHUD.Map

If that doesn't work

you can try

/togglemap
  17. ARCHIVED-curtlewis Guest

How can you open your house vault bags?

The UI file is playerhousing.xml and I tried /show_window PlayerHousing

but that didn't work.. :-(
  18. ARCHIVED-FreaklyCreak Guest

/savehotkeys C:\FILENAME.dat - Saves your current hotkeys.
    /loadhotkeys C:\FILENAME.dat - Loads the hotkeys of the filename you choose.
  19. ARCHIVED-Dischordio Guest

"However, you can use /usea for combat abilities, and that will automatically turn attack on, but no way to turn it off, you have to do that manually"
    /toggleautoattack will toggle....autoattack. So if your attacking, you'll stop. If not, you'll start.

As for opening your housevault: /bag_open -5 is your house vault, but, unlike the bank or inventory, it will ONLY display its contents if your actualy in your house. For the record: -0 is inventory, -3 is bank, -4 is shared, -5 is house vault. If that doesn't make sense to you, well, forget it- just use the UI.
    As for equiping: /inventory equip [item number] is the syntax. Problem is, the items you have are stored as a hash, not an array- so the numbers can and will change every time you zone. So its almost impossible to macro, or even determine in-game. Don't bother trying. But, for the sake of throughness:
    /inventory move 1 0 2 3 moves item number 1 to inventory slot 3 (not 2- counting starts with zero) and, if its stackable, moves three of them
    /inventory equip 123 equips item number 123
    /inventory pop takes an item from overflow and puts it in inventory
    /unequip 1 unequips the item in your #1 slot (now we're using slot numbers, not item numbers- I belive 1 is your weapon)
    theres a command to 'use' equiped items (ie. clicky rings), but the exact syntax is not comming to me atm- experiment with it.
  20. ARCHIVED-Eisfalcon Guest

One of our guild members showed us this last night.

While in your room type /show_window inventory.Bank to open your bank inventory

I'm not sure how this would compare to /bag_open -3.