All "/" commands and all Spells/Abilities Right here!!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Laby, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Laby Guest

Ask and you shall recieve, kind of.....

/show_window Inventory.Market

Opens the Market screen no matter where you are in-game. You can not buy from it but it is useful to browse for items while in the field.

This command is case sensitive, so “I”nventory and “M”arket

/show_window Inventory.Bank

Opens your bank boxes no matter where you are in game. You can scribe spells and read books (quest books you forgot to bring) but you can not move items around or back and forth from your personal bags to the bank or vice versa. Very handy for all those [FaarNerfed!] quest books.

This command is case sensitive, so “I”nventory and “B”ank
    Message Edited by Laby on 01-25-2005 08:22 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-SG_01 Guest

/pizza no longer works... (Did in beta)

Anyhow, how about these commands:

/sendmail - Doesn't appear to do anything?
    /getmail - Displays: Not currently in a mail transaction
    /sp - Still displays: [DEVL] Not implemented yet

Message Edited by SG_01 on 01-22-2005 12:04 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Laby Guest

I thought at one time they were thinking of putting an in-game mail type system and those commnads were to be used for it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xecros Guest

according to the dev's, and ingame mail system is in the works though, they made it pretty clear, they don't know when it will be implemented....

I hope they do it soon, an ingame mail system would be awesome...

Xec
  5. ARCHIVED-dejahthors Guest

nice job. sticky please?
  6. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

gj on the post but for the spells your missing try here --> http://eq2.ogaming.com/db/layouts/skills.php

dont know if its been posted anywhere else =P didnt know about the /sow_window command but there is a /set_language #Language# command .... do /lang to get a list of languages you know and they are case sensetive and only work in say so Ratongan will work where ratongan wont =P
  7. ARCHIVED-Korelen Guest

Don't know if this has been posted or not:

/stopdrink

This stops you from consuming your drink if you are thristy.
  8. ARCHIVED-BraveSmart Guest

Mmmkay i have a question. Are the roleplaying and anonymous flags permanent? Can i un-roleplay myself at any time?
  9. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

yes ... by repeating the command it will remove em :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Aslan's Friend Guest

Yes, you can turn off roleplaying by again typing /role (like /afk).
  11. ARCHIVED-IKilled007 Guest

Go ahead and add /pizza to that ;)
  12. ARCHIVED-FredHenry Guest

I saw a player in my group the other day use a command that brought up a list of all the players i our group and how much damage they did against the last MOB.
    Anyone know this command.. He split before I could ask him.
  13. ARCHIVED-Amendale Guest

>I saw a player in my group the other day use a command that brought up a list of all the players i our group and how much damage they did against the last MOB.
    >Anyone know this command.. He split before I could ask him.

It sounds like he was using a third party log parser, running in the background.
  14. ARCHIVED-LadySilven Guest

I've seen that too, and it's some sort of /log command, but I'm not sure. My friend that used that command hasn't been on in weeks, so I can't ask him! If I find out before you get answered, I'll try to let you know!
  15. ARCHIVED-LadySilven Guest

Someone else might have mentioned this already, but I don't have time to read through all 5 pages . . . LOL

Someone told me that the /kill command does not work.

Are we not using it right, or is this misinformation?

Thanks!
  16. ARCHIVED-sstair Guest

For all the %whatever substitutions, you can use either the uppercase letter or the lowercase. If you use the lowercase (%t), the substitution will be lowercase as well, if you use the uppercase (%T) the substitution will be uppercase.

EX:
    %o = him, her, it
    %O = Him, Her, It
  17. ARCHIVED-Wandatin Guest

A note on using /assist. If you are trying to assist another player beyond using the implied targeting you don't have to actually make an assist macro. You can map a key to assist in the command key options. I personally use \ to assist.
  18. ARCHIVED-Yokoshima333 Guest

As for the group member that listed the group member names and their DPS it was a background program, i would recomend Combat stats for that.
  19. ARCHIVED-Morogoth Drakul Guest

Didnt read all 5 pages so excuse me if its already been said. /kill I dont believe it works anymore in game, i tried it the other day because I remembered the command and never did try it, all it says is there is no command for kill.
    /useability ability is how you would use an ability from a macro, it must be typed correctly with all punctuation. (not case sensitive)

/set_language Common this is the language change format, you must type the language correctly with all punctuation. (case sensitve: must have letters exactly as shown) Note: the language change is also still among the broken items in game and when you zone it will automatically change you back to the default Common language.
  20. ARCHIVED-ladyshark Guest

awesome guide. great work.
    it seems like eq2 is a new game. and it's play it by ear. i appreciate the efforts of these guides. i'm going to try that /filter command. kids are on my server who like to squabble.
    all these guides work to help the players. it shines a light in the dark. keep up the good work