Akyashaa's Fan Art UPDATED 02/07/2012

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Akyashaa, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Ferunnia Guest

Very good work indeed. I constantly check back on this thread to see if you've added new art, and made a trip or two to lady-akyashaa.deviantart.com to look at your stuff there. Nice portfolio. :D
  2. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

And another update, i rearranged the post, hopefully it will increase your loading time and you will come back more frequent :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Ferunnia Guest

Only problem with the new format is they keep sending me to reply rather than opening a picture in a new tab. I can always go to the main host site, but thought I'd let you know what the links are currently doing.
  4. ARCHIVED-crashzero Guest

Awesome detail !! There's no end to the breathtaking artwork you conjure up :smileywink:
  5. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Nadine - You need to change your links hon... What it does if you click a link is take you to an editing page for your original post....
    Mori
  6. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Lol sorry i know I will edit it in a moment hehe, I dunno why it did that, my sub ran out and i didnt have money right away to redo it , so im back now ! I'll update right away!
    Thanks for the headsup!
    Nadine
  7. ARCHIVED-crashzero Guest

Eeeeeek !!!!!!
    Been away from the forum for a while and see these 3 new gorgeous additions ! They're absolutely stunning. Devil's Advocate looks dreamy and enchanting. Charging Knight has amazing detail, crispness and a harmonic color palette. And Drow Vice is just so realistically drawn.

You've outdone yourself yet again !!

/jumps
    :smileywink:
  8. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Thanks hun! Just letting ya guys know I am open for commissions if anyone want email me for details!
  9. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

updated after being gone for almost a year, hope you guys missed me :p
  10. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Updated again :) One more new pic up, more inc soon :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

2 new pics added guys :) What ya think? :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

And another update, not sure if you guys are even watching anymore heh
  13. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Sphinxcat Guest

Wow these are all so gorgeous! I really love 'The Duel', "Fallen Angel' and 'Be Gentle'...really great stuff!
  16. ARCHIVED-JTG753 Guest

Very nice work, Akyashaa. A few days ago I got Daz3d just to see what the rendering and such was like and I found it to be very fun.

So now I'm wondering where to go from there. I'm thinking of buying Carrara 6, since its 64% off currently.
    Thought it would be a good idea to ask someone that actually does all that, their opinion on which program is best.
  17. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Thanks guys..

As for 3d program, I presonally have been using poser for a long time. I use Poser 7LE and I like it the best for what I do anyways. Never used Carrera but I hear its nice. I just like poser because along with Daz3d it comes with a ton of plugins and accessories you can buy for both that work for both. It's a bit rough to learn and get used to though because of all the options but once you get it its a blast.
    I also use Photoshop CS 3 to do all the postwork and repaints and stuff.

Have fun with it :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

once again, those are great, congratz on great work.
  19. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

friendly bump :) I am still around, RL getting in the way as usual :) still available for commish and stuff :p
  20. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

new one up in first post :)