Akyashaa's Fan Art UPDATED 02/07/2012

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Akyashaa, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

check out the signatures in the signature forum, got a new one up as well :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Adiene Guest

hey girlie :D Good to see your stuff up here As always great work hun *big hugs~!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Thanks Adiene! Didn't even know you were on here, welcome to the forums :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Do check out my OP, thanks for looking!
  5. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

I know I've already stated as much on your DA gallery, but it really bears repeating here. You have one of the most interesting styles I've seen in my short time doing 3D stuff. The big thing is your use of color and how your scenes seem to stick with a certain color and it's various shades without going overboard.
    To anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of visiting Akyasha's DA gallery, I highly recommend it. She has only posted the fantasy stuff here, but her other images with a science fiction feel and her equine images are just as beautiful as these.
  6. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Dylara@Crushbone wrote:
    I have to say when I read your reply I was smiling the whole time, I really appreciate the high praise and I try not to dissapoint!
  7. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

4 new pieces , check em out :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

yet another update! is anyone even looking at these?
  9. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Akyashaa wrote:
    *rasises her hand* Me, Me, though I do watch you over on DA so sometimes I miss an update post here. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

updated OP, anyone checking here anymore? :p
  11. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

no worries was just wondering :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

friendly bump, updated again in op, kinda on a roll here huh?
  13. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Updatd in OP again :) Comments welcome :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

and again updated!
  15. ARCHIVED-Origin_Elloyn Guest

Beyond awesome work.
  16. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

new updates in first post :) Thanks for viewing.
  17. ARCHIVED-Loviotor Guest

All I can say is that you exceeded my expectations with the work you did for me. I cannot give enough praise to you because there isn't vocabulary available to bestow it upon you.

Your talent and creativity are remarkable and I am glad to have the opportunity to have a piece of work created by you.

Anyone who has not taken the time to view her DA page really should do so, as all of the work I have seen there is amazing and a joy to behold.

Thank you again, Akyashaa, from the bottom of the blackened remains of the heart of an ancient Teir'Dal Priest.
  18. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Loviotor wrote:
    Thank you Lovi, I am very flattered :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

updated in first post agian :) Just something random!@
  20. ARCHIVED-Adiene Guest

Hey sweetie These are great ! I don't think I have seen some of these.
    It is so awesome to have watched you learn, improve and perfect your own style over the few years I have known you. You can do horses like no other /envy hehe Come teach me now plzkktx! hehe *hugs
    Hope life is treating ya good. I started back up playing again *shakes fist at Lil*
    Now I needs to do some new stuff and share to! hehe Thanks for being an inspiration <3 ya~!
    -Adi