Akyashaa's Fan Art UPDATED 02/07/2012

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Akyashaa, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Lillaanya Guest

/feigns terror at Adi's fist

Lookin good hun!
  2. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Adiene@Oasis wrote:
    Aww thanks hun, that mean's a lot coming from you :) LOL I'd love to teach ya, maybe one day I'll actually sit my butt down and write a tutorial on how I do horses :)

and LOL at Lil
  3. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

updated in op, also open for commissions!
  4. ARCHIVED-Finny Guest

Wow! These are completely amazing. I am really impressed. <3
  5. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Eyefonne@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Thank you very much, I am very flattered :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Phenomenal work! Simply brilliant! /applaud
  7. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

Your artwork is just incredible, this kind of art has always peaked my interest i just lack the skill. I havent done any type of artwork for 10 years, is there a special program that you use for this?
  8. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Primel@Befallen wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that Akyashaa uses Poser, though I couldn't say what version. There is also another program that can essentially do pretty much the same thing, DAZ Studio, which is what I use most of the time. Most of the content that both products use, however, is available via DAZ, who provide the more popular models (Victoria, Michael, etc.)
    Using either of those programs, they're great for setting up and blocking the scene being created, but most of the work is done after, using any good graphics program (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, ****, etc.) Most of Akyashaa's work really comes alive after she does the postwork....something I'm still trying to get the hang of doing. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Dylara@Crushbone wrote:
    To Primel: Thanks for the compliment, yes Dylara already answered your question. Indeed I use Poser version 7LE, I also use the Photoshop CS3 Master Edition (comes with all the CS3 programs in the master edition). Usually the way I work, I get the basic set up done in poser, the light never looks exactly how I want it but that's where the postwork comes in, which is where most of the work is, adding details, painting hair, adding background, fixing light and anything else you can think of LOL It's a really long process. On average I spend between 6-20 hrs on a picture, depending on complexity.
    Dylara: Don't cut yourself short, you're stuff is amazing girl!! you've also improved a lot since I've first saw your pictures Just keep on trucking and don't be afraid to learn or try new things That's what I did
    To Hamervelder: Thanks for the compliment as well
  10. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Akyashaa wrote:
    Although I'm pretty satisfied with my work and progress so far, I will admit that I have room for improvement and need more of that to reach the level of my favorite 3D artists. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Dylara@Crushbone wrote:
    I'm the same way LOL I still wanna be better, and each and every new piece I make I can see stuff that I don't like and would have loved to improve, ohh well, we're our own worst critiques!
  12. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

New updates in OP, also check out my signature topic, got new stuff there as well :) Thanks for looking guys and a happy new year!
  13. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Just another update, thanks for looking.
  14. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

couple new pieces up in OP, also still open for commissions :)
  15. ARCHIVED-Adiene Guest

woot! awesomesauce! Keeo up the wonderful work hun! <3

She did it again! *points at Lil and shakes fist.... LOL
    Sigh I need a new sig now /pouts~ lol
  16. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Adiene wrote:
    haha wait till my next update, i don't even know if people actually watch this :p
  17. ARCHIVED-roterHase Guest

Hello Akyashaa

I admire your fan-arts i've seen here, and, long time, i study about to buy a program to create and build 3D-objects. I googled about 5 days now for take a lot of information, - i downloadet some progs for looking how it works and get grey hairs (makehuman, blender, daz) and now i've de-installed ALL this free progs and i think for make some "really" good stuff i need Poser example. Now comes my question to you;) : it is absolutely nessecary i need photoshop cs 2 or higher, OR it is ok to have (only) Photoshop CS? in combination with poser? because i dont now exacly and dont find answers in google or else..... what i want is to create the humans, the models as realistic, and after to export in photoshop (xy) for finishing... I hope you can give me answers, - my english is bad i now, it is not my native languange; sorry;)....

I now to handle photoshop CS, i learned to build websites, i create nice 2D pics, so i'm not a very beginner, - but in 3D i'm a beginner and i think, a profi master like you can give me god answers, before i put a lot money thrue the windows;)

Thanks you so much for reading!!

YOUR WORKS ARE INCREDIBLE, STUNNING, I'VE NEVER SEEN SO GREAT STUFF LIKE THIS MADE WITH 3D PROGS
  18. ARCHIVED-Celestial Knight Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

hi everyone, just updated my post :) check OP :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

got a new one up in OP :)