Account & Commerce Update - Resolved

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Not certain what's causing that, but it seems a few people are experiencing it. Can you contact our Customer Service Team?
    ------

Can you please contact our Costumer Service Team? They'll help sort out your issue.
    ----

They'll get to your ticket. They are under heavy fire at the moment. :)
    ----

I've reported your issue! :D
    -----

If you're having issues with your SC, please contact our Customer Service Team! :)

In regards to your account information, go to https://www.soe.com/home > My Account> Membership Info. :)

----

We are not trying to "cheat" you out of SC! If you did not receive your SC, please contact our Customer Service Team and they'll help you out. Easy cheesy, Theconn67! :)
    Feara likes this.
  2. Skullgrumble New Member

I have played EQ2 for nine years never had a Account problem with in that time till this one
    I did put in a support ticket problem all fixed I now show as "all Access pass" and 500 sc
    give them some time I am sure they will get every one all fixed
    thank you soe

Scott
    Luperza likes this.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Glad everything was resolved for you Scott. :)

We have a large ticket count, so they'll get to everyone as fast as they can.
  4. Froglok Member

Hello, I have had a ticket open since Saturday the 3rd with this issue (game tells me to become a subscriber when I try and claim my SC), I still have not had the ticket updated or anything fixed since that time.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Looks like they are backed up to last Thursday, so if you put in a ticket on Saturday, please bear with us. :) <3
  6. Froglok Member

Thanks for the update. :)
  7. arevia New Member

did any body else get kicked
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

EVERYBODY else got kicked, most by surprise (not the Landmark folks, though with no back-up notice here, it could get confusing)...there's a thread on it in General Gameplay. :-/

Uwk
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  9. Eshaac Active Member

hhmm account says the 500sc expired 5/7/2014... x2

Eshaac
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's weird, unless they mean you missed 2 months worth? Apparently, we don't just have to log in these days, we gotta click the button, too? :confused:

Uwk
    who hasn't missed one yet, but there's always a first time... :-/
  11. Eshaac Active Member

from my account page....
    ------------------------snip
    Type Date Amount / Order # Source Product / Service
    ORDER All Access Recurring Membership
    Membership Reward 5/7/14 N/A Expired 500 SC Membership Grant
    Membership Reward 5/7/14 N/A Expired 500 SC Membership Grant

-----------------snip
    no idea... But I have all access....
    Eshaac
  12. quester770 Member

Yes, I am not paying an additional 14.95 to get my 500 SC that I am supposed to get without it, could you please fix this? I know I can open a ticket, but I'm not the only one having this problem, just fix it for everyone, rather than have tech support flooded with tickets about the same thing. This needs to get fixed before my 500SC expires for this month, after which I won't be able to claim it.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

did you pay for 2 games separately before without choosing to be all access? a lot of people did that without realizing that all access would have saved them a lot of money. if you had two games you were paying for it would explain what you are seeing
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Totally abusing the quote function for attention, but....

Is it intended or not, that subscriptions paid for via Krono, are unable to see Transfer tokens on the marketplace?
    Supposedly there is meant to be no difference between Krono memebership and normal but this is still proving a difference.
    Feldon likes this.
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Another player asked this earlier. I have sent a request to Dev. I'm just waiting on them to respond. I'm hoping we can just add that information to our Knowledge Base on Transfer Tokens that way we have an official stance on it and no one has to ask again. :)
    Neiloch likes this.
  16. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Found a bug today...

Trying to speed up the research of skills, in this case 20 SC with the 10% rebate causes the character to get stuck. after camping on itself it can travel again. even though nothing is bought neither the spell is ready...

tried this several times with the same thing happening.
  17. quester770 Member

For the record (or at least for my account) it now reads that you can click the button to claim the cash, finally...... But, I was not able to claim my cash from before today, so was today the day you can start claiming cash, or was there 500 cash I was supposed to get before today that Sony owes me, and I still need to/have the right to claim
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

I like how the subject line of this thread says 'Resolved' when it's not been resolved yet, lol. The marketplace indicates that I'm not a member and wants me to sign up for All Access, but my account information says it's due on May 20 and that I am All Access. Yes, I have already submitted a ticket to customer support for this, and their response is that they are working on this, though it's been about a week now and still not resolved? I'm just waiting until May 20 to see what happens when it's time for my All Access to renew. What I cannot understand is why for some people, it seems to be working fine and for others, it is not. Surely they can figure out what's causing this to happen?

In addition, I have tried to visit the tracking page for my referrals, and every time I try to go to that page, I get 'The server is undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.' This has been going on since All Access was implemented. With a 60 day time frame for recruit rewards, I surely hope this is resolved asap, else I expect they will give an extension on the 60 day period for every day that the site is 'undergoing maintenance'. I will be pretty upset if I don't get my recruit rewards that I am entitled to. again, ticket was submitted, and their response...'We can't give you an ETA as we don't know when it will be up and running again ourselves.'

While I can appreciate that this was a big move for SOE, I would really like to see more done to try and resolve these issues, as it seems to be taking quite a bit longer than I would have anticipated. At least give us some feedback on what is being done to resolve these issues, so we know that something is actually being done and that you're not just dragging your feet through the mud. And I would suggest removing the word 'Resolved' from the subject line of this thread until it actually has been resolved. :D
  19. Luperza Community Manager

Currently, the Recruit Rewards page is not working. We're looking into it.

The major issues have been resolved. There are some issues that are specific to certain player's accounts, like yours, that you must contact our Support Team for. :) (Can you PM me with your ticket number?)
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sent, though really I am just waiting until May 20 to see what happens, when they take my payment. :)