Account & Commerce Update - Resolved

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

We are continuing to perform work and maintenance on some back-end systems related to yesterday’s downtime with the launch of All Access.

Due to this continued maintenance, the following services may be unavailable and/or may fail:
    •Membership/Account Updates
    •All Credit Card Purchases (on the web and in-game)
    •In-Game Marketplace Purchases using Station Cash

We are aware of these issues, and our teams are working on solutions. We will update you once these are resolved and you can continue purchases and other account updates.
    ----

UPDATE - Resolved
    Tariya, Eshaac, Simi and 1 other person like this.
  2. Senofa New Member

With great determination, and many attempts, I managed to pay for an upgrade to AllAccess this morning, now if only I can the Beast Lord purchase to go through XD
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

will I have to wait till may 24 to get my first 500SC or since the change happened yesterday will they allow me ot claim 500SC. the button is grey to me with a notation of the May 24 2014 date for next 500SC
  4. Eyenstein Member

Will there be an extension of the $99.00 year subscription deal?
  5. Khimo New Member

I will not complain, I wait until everything is done. Did anyone ever tell soe that they have done a great Job this far, no matter what Little or big Problems there where
    ramblinrod, Alton and Spindle like this.
  6. Denon Active Member

I plan to buy the $99 sub, just waiting to hear everything is working good before I buy it.
  7. beagley Well-Known Member

Yes, Dulcenia did in the General Gameplay forum and was accussed of being a troll for their pains.
    suka likes this.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

My credit card has payment pending x3 on the same account. I only have one account. What is likely to happen? The card can take the 2 extra hits, but my budget cant. I have not gotten an email from SoE saying the purchase went through and I know SoE is a reputable company so they will do their best to fix this if it goes bad (they ARE busy right now). Just wanted to report this and get suggestions from other (and any SoE reps). I ordered the month to month plan ($14.99) as being on limited income, though the 1 year plan is a good deal, cant afford that.

Thank you
  9. Berenger New Member

Logging in and out of the game or forums has no bearing on fixing the issues on our end. I am hoping by the time I get home from work in the morning that I am showing as an all access member and all my benefits are restored.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

yes they always do their best- the problem was that some of it expired today on some of my toons. hopefully that will be fixed and extended.
    Simi likes this.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

ok it wouldn't allow me to edit to add something to my comment lol. I think it is a great shame that when anyone says "hey soe is trying their best" they are accused of trolling or worse, of working for SOE. you don't have to be a troll or an employee to realize that customer service at SOE is one of the best. I can't tell you how many times i petitioned something to have a gm pop in within minutes to help resolve it.

we expected some bugs. to point out that something should have been expected - like thousands trying to click a button that says "this will expire 4/30.2014". naturally people want their sc so they will click the button and bog the system down. what should have been done is to automatically give everyone their sc before bringing in the new system, which was kind of hard because some of us pay our bill on the 29th.or a wee bit earlier. (one of mine is around the 24th & the others were earlier in the month). the system is set up to deliver around the day you pay your bill.

so yeah, this created a bottleneck. and a lot people clicking broke it. hopefully it will get fixed soon. They really are trying. My toon, whose sc said "expiring on the 29th" missed her month and it became "click now" today. Now it says "next date availiable May 24th, 2014) but the other two still say "sign up now". seems if i had gotten theirs it should say the same thing the other account says.
  12. suka Well-Known Member

usually what happens is that after the one payment is accepted, the accidental ones drop off. if the all go through, you can call the phone number for account support.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

thank you- it helps to know you are aware of them.
  14. Moneo Member

On 2 different occasions of buying a SINGLE MONTH access sony continued charging my credit card on a reccurring basis and didn't stop until I noticed and they didn't let go easily. good luck
  15. Simi New Member

Well i got access to my 9 toons, but as for others, a grey redeem button (maybe it had been simpler to use the old claim window ?) But im a patient person and will go sleep....lots of problems seems to solv, almost as by them self ehm ;) wiel sleeping. Go for it SOE, u can do it :)
  16. Simi New Member

Oh yes im backing the idea that the old 1 year payer, who just have been billed for few days ago, are open for the refund of the missed oppotunity of 20 dollar discount, in the form of SC weeeheee ;)
  17. Naiha New Member

I had a non recurring 3 months membership which I updated to recurring on April the 28th, just one day before the change. Eventho it updated itself and got the 500 SC, now my account has been downgraded to Silver. My previous plan was about to run out the 5th May. Not sure if my account was considered recurring or not recurring yet, so wondering if it is an issue related to non recurring accounts. Hope this issue is one of the many SOE is looking at.
  18. Naiha New Member

Somehow, my account just became gold again by itself.
  19. Ladivenom New Member

I was trying to purchase station cash yesterday (before I saw the forums) and kept getting an error message to try again. So stupid me, I tried several times. I finally saw the forum messages about the ongoing problems, and now my bank account's available balance is showing a few hundred dollars not available. I haven't purchased anything else, so it must be SOE about to hit it hard. Not in the position to afford such a charge, so I hope they'll fix my situation quickly when/if the charges go through. I'm a new player, and an ex network admin, so I'm trying to be understanding.
  20. Sunje Active Member

When will be the patch available (any time plans?)
    Will there be an extension of the $99.00 year subscription deal?

I dont know why you need many of month's and a 12h downtime when you put massive errors inside the game, did you test something before you put it online?

Unbelievable really, and no i cant say that soe has done a great job... it isnt a great job when the important things of this change doesnt work!