Fabled Deathtoll

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ElectricPotato, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricPotato Active Member

I remember hearing in the video that this zone was planned to have an 18hr lockout. In my persistant instances tab it says 4day 23hr min duration. Did the concept get changed? Where should we look for the salvage stuff? Vendor, apprentices fro recipes, etc? Is it the tradeskill salvage ability you were talking about or some option inherent to the deathtoll drops?
  2. ElectricPotato Active Member

Man, those first droags sure are in a neat spot, haha.

Oops, they're in the same place as the original.
  3. Uncle Active Member

yup they are have a feeling thrash will be in the same spots but named straits all changed mor ethen likely
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

I thought it was strange that they are x3, and the rest is x4.
  5. Kander Developer

The zone is supposed to be 18 hours, yes. Anyone want to guess what designer is going to be shipped to Siberia?

We'll have it fixed tomorrow.
    Feldon likes this.
  6. Mogrim Well-Known Member

My guess: FF.
    I guess he could app to Dread Army then tho? ;)
  7. Silencing New Member

Is it also intentional that you have to be a gold member to zone into fabled deathtoll? I tried to zone in with a toon on my silver account and it wouldn't let me saying "you do not possess the features to enter this zone at this time" then I tried it with a toon on my gold account and zoned in without any problems. I get it that SoE needs to make money, but restricting new content to gold members only is lame.
  8. GIndotto Well-Known Member

It was my understanding that all future raid \ heroic content released as a weekly feature or what-not is All-Access Exclusive content for the first few weeks. Not sure if that's still the case?
  9. Chronus Active Member

Yes, I believe it's 2 weeks until silvers and below can zone in. Most raid guilds can buy everybody a Krono by this point if needs must though.
  10. Caith Developer

All access members have access to most new content for 2 weeks in advance of non-members.

The failure text being vague is something we are aware of and working to correct.
    Luperza and GIndotto like this.
  11. ElectricPotato Active Member

Are the recipes for the craftables off the salvage in game yet? They all look like they are clear of the "No experiment" tag, is that proper? I'm assuming you can't refine the salvaged materials to make them louder?

Thanks for looking at the lockout, woo! Deathtoll! Woo!
  12. Tabri Well-Known Member

:eek: LOL
  13. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

I can't make fixes from Siberia. Too cold to type there =(
    Luperza and Mogrim like this.
  14. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I knew it! Will the fix "correct" any zones that get locked today? I don't want us to lock ourselves out of the zone for the rest of the week... :(

Also, what do I win?
  15. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

Yes, any timers that get set to the weekly value will automatically change over once the fix goes in.
    Gash and Mogrim like this.
  16. konofo Active Member

This is more of an Items post, but the crafted jewelry looks fairly well done, with some variations on existing themes, and some new slots for existing procs. I'm looking forward to making several of these.

I'll reserve comment on the crafted armor for now. :p

kono
  17. slippery Well-Known Member

18 hour lockout with jewelery better than wings 1 and 2, when we are basically still forced into running wings 1 and 2. Cool story.
    Kinya and Chronus like this.
  18. Caith Developer

You should experiment around with it a bit, and see how it turns out...
  19. konofo Active Member

I wasn't sure if that was an oversight or not, so I wasn't going to cheer too loudly quite yet. This will certainly put the jewelry over the top. It will also put my blood pressure over the top. ;)

My (premature) concerns with the armor would be the strict offensive focus, if the known pieces are all there is. It's effectively overcharged dreadlord gear, with 100 stamina tacked on. Experimentable or not, that will only interest a subset of a raidforce. If it competes with the (clearly awesome) jewelry for materials, then I'm not wasting those materials on situational gear. There's too many ifs there for me to wring my hands any further at this point.

kono
  20. slippery Well-Known Member

I meant jewelry better than first pull gear from wing 3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.