EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Holy crap! That really was a massive undertaking! I most definitely do not envy you this daunting task. :eek:
    Exceptional outcome though. Thank you for taking this on and putting it all together! ;)
    (Now I must attempt to watch all the ones I've never seen before. Should only take me the rest of the year.) :D
    Geden, Ocarinah, kianne and 3 others like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know right? And she's done a special video for dumb a$$es like me explaining how to use and update the sheet - oh I'm excited about starting!
    Geden, Ocarinah, kianne and 2 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Where were those links again... :D

Uwk
    going back a page...

EDIT: okay, this is weird...first try, the computer stared at me like I'd grown another head, shrugged, scratched its pate, and admitted it had no idea where this "google thing" I spoke of was. So I went to look up another site; boom, found that one, no problem. Asked Google itself about spreadsheets and what-not; mostly saw a lot of ads for the Greatness That Is Google (they do have a point, I must admit; it looks very convenient ;->) and a log-in screen, but I don't have an account. Came back here to play the video, to see if there was some other way of accessing the file, then trying yet again with the link...boom! Worked like a charm. "Want to go here in Google? Right this way! Your money's no good here! :D" /shrug

Glad it's working for me now. ;->
    Geden, Ocarinah and Gretel like this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

ive added it to the list hun and ive put my name down to do it :)
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! Now we cooking with butter! Mmmm mmmm good :rolleyes:
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I've heard that in different ways; I think one variant was "cooking with gas," as opposed to electric or wood or coal, I guess. It was an old version... ;->

Uwk
    Spextasy and Gretel like this.
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

lol I've always said "now we're cookin' with gas!" it's just one of those sayings I picked up from my grandma. I've heard the butter version before though. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

butter tastesssss sooo much better than gas lool (not that ive ever tasted gas mind you)... but cooking butter in a pan over a gas cooker ooh the memories :)
    Geden, Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mmmmm.... :)

And to think! No transfats ('cause it's solid at room temperature), and more flavorful, so you need less for taste than you would margarine. It's better for you! :D

Uwk
    who prefers Kerry Gold Irish butter, bought at Trader Joe's (where it's like half the price of "real" supermarkets)
    Gretel likes this.
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

i lavvvv kerrygold its whats been advised on my Lchf recipies i watch and always have 4 blocks of butter in the fridge now and cooking courgettes/zucchinii noodled in butter for a spagbol is omg heaven
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

What program do you use to edit. . if you do edit? (I have seen just straight videos and then I have seen ones with a title page and info in the corner. . that has to be an editing program of some sort.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Server: Maj'dul
    House Title: Dewdels Hidey Hole (by Harrleeey)
    Owner: Dewdels
    Decorator(s): Harrleeey (aka Adelyna)
    Location/Address: Qeynos, Lions Mane Inn (should be same entrance where you go in for housing quest)
    Category (if published): Small Homes, Newly Published (currently #1)
    Event Name (if applies): New Years House Swap
    Special Notes: I had withdrawn from the house swap and was not expecting a house to be decorated as I was not going to have time to decorate a house, so imagine my surprise when I logged in yesterday to find out my house had been decorated. I thought there had been a misunderstanding, but found out that Adelyna had decided to decorate my house anyways, even though I would not be decorating one in return. This was really very sweet of her and I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate this kindness from her. :)
  13. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I would love to take part in this thread in two ways:

First, I would like to become a videographer for this project, since I know there are MANY deserving decorators out there, and this is a DAUNTING task. So please send me some info about how to do that.

And then I'd like to put my own best work up for someone else to tour and video:

Server: Skyfire
    House Title: The Unobfuscatory Lookarounder Laboratory
    Owner: Dstructor (my alt)
    Decorator(s): Ealdian
    Location/Address: Dev's Picks # 2 Qeynos Side, Lavastorm Winter home
    Category (if published): Dev's Picks # 2
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes:

There are 4 books inside, they are all very entertaining...but at least read the one at the entrance. Please mention this fact in your video.

CAUTION! This home is VERY animation intense...bring a good computer with you.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi! That house you've mentioned is on the list - I remember seeing it and thinking what an interesting title it is - don't worry, I'm sure it will be toured soon:)
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'll check if this one is on the list and if not then I'll add it Merriel:)
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

In fact to add to this, I see from the sheet that Kianne has already signed up to do yours so I'm sure you'll be seeing it soon:)
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is a video I just made today that covers the program I used up until today. Now using OBS Studio 17.0.2 but video is of the program Ezvid.

Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. kianne Well-Known Member

Any chance this can be stickied or pinned or something to the top of page 1 or something so people can find it easier to put in requests?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Wizzam and I cordially invite y'all to tour the home I created for her. (She has the best friends! :p)

Server: Maj'Dul
    House Title: The Norrathian Game Show Network
    Owner: Taytr (Wizzam alt)
    Decorator(s): Shanette
    Location/Address: Taytr's Luxurious Kromzek Keep - South Freeport
    Category (if published): Hall of Fame - Recent - #83
    Event Name (if applies): None
    Special Notes: It's a tribute to some of our favorite game shows from when we were kids :)
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I don't know if they will pin/stickied this but I can ask. I know other threads in here have had people asking for them to be sticked/pinned with no luck.