EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I created a short url for this forum posting which is: tinyurl.com/EQ2RequestVideoTour
  2. Ethini Well-Known Member

Another offering :)

Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: Ethini's Hidden Village
    Owner: Ethini
    Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Not Published

Notes: Quite possibly my magnum opus. Will publish after new brewday goodies added.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  3. Gretel Well-Known Member

Since it seems like the list is getting shorter by the minute ... here's a home from me to add to the end of the list :)

Server: Skyfire
    House Title: Afterlife (NotD2016)
    Owner: Viorian
    Decorator(s): Anackira
    Location/Address: Secluded Sanctum portal in Qeynos
    Category (if published): Hall of Fame (currently #21 under Creativity Recent but I know that shifts easily)
    Event Name (if applies): This was my entry into the Nights of the Dead contest for 2016.
    Special Notes: It's super important to note that the second area (after the first teleporter jump) is suspended in air, and if you go off the trail you will fall and maybe die - there's a warning to stay on the path, but I wanted to be sure to point it out and give a warning to the videographer ahead of time. It should be noticeable and make sense what I'm trying to say once you're in there. There's a bit of a story to this house, so I'm being vague to try not to give it away ahead of time!

Thanks, videographers! You all rock!!
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

added ty
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

added ty
  6. Aran Anar Active Member

Would like a video tour of my Antonica Tier 4 Guild Hall on the Antonia bayle server .

My Felwithe Manor home could use a video tour

Guild Hall Infromation :

Server: Antonica Bayle
    House Title: Arania Cathedral
    Owner: Anran
    Decorator(s): Anran , Stellacious
    Location/Address: Antonica tier 4 guild hall
    Category (if published):
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes: Hidden grotto in water filled basement . Hidden underwater cave if you swim down you find a tunnel .
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

added ty
  8. Ethini Well-Known Member

Well, since it wouldn't let me edit my above post, there is an additional note, if the house actor has a name, or a different name than those around it, then most likely it has dialogue.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I had already added it to list with note that it is 80% done but thanks I will remove the repeat if there is one. Does this mean it 100% completed now?
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

oh righto hun cheers i did not realise .. it was 2am when i added i believe lol
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Is the Guild hall 100% completed? If you are actually requesting the Felwithe Manor home to be toured please provide that houses information not the guild hall one so people don't have to run around trying to find the house portal you placed into your guild hall. I thought you mentioned a different decorators name yesterday when talking about the Felwithe Manor. Also, I thought this house wasn't 100% completed either?
  12. Aran Anar Active Member

My Felwith home on Antonia bayle server from Freeport portal is 99% done. I need to do is get the Tunare plushie from city merchant cost a lot of status. II can wait on that do video tour now when you have time .

Lets do a video tour when you can of my Felwithe Mansion. Here is the information.

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Title: Restoration of Norrath
    Owner: Aranar
    Decorator(s):Anran
    Location/Address: Freeport prestigue housing portal
    Category (if published): ( not published )
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes: Lots of nice hidden places to find. Did a Very Good Break out to a memorial I built and a place to find priest class books. Have giving over 30 tours myself of my Felwithe home.
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added to spreadsheet
    Arnar and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Amanirose's Personal Dojo is now ready for touring.
    Maj'Dul Server
    South Qeynos
    ** #1 in small homes on leaderboards at posting**
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added. :)
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Please use this posting to request a video tour of your house, guild hall or dungeon. Please keep in mind that any new player run events will have all the entries toured. If you house was previously toured and made updates, you may request a new video. We have pretty much caught up on completing videos so feel free to request more houses, guild halls or dungeons. Please only submit dungeons that are strictly for decoratoring contests/events or used as a house.

To request a tour, please provide the following information in reply to this thread:

Server:
    House Title:
    Owner:
    Decorator(s):
    Location/Address:
    Best way to contact you:
    Category (if published):
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes (if any):

How this will work. Submit the info above here in this thread. Be sure to include ALL the info so we can find your house. Remember the Housing Leaderboard's Hall of Fame is huge on most servers so the actual location of the house really is helpful. Use the actual server name not old ones (if you must have old one enter Skyfire (Freeport)). The more information you provide the more people can come for in person tour and the easier it is on the videographers to complete a video tour. Make sure to have more than a month's worth of rent paid up so we have time to enter and tour. There are methods that will eliminate rent so if you are unsure how to do this please ask in Norrathian Homeshow forums or in Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow channel.

Please do not send directly to videographers listed below since not all may be still doing video tours or might be taking a break. Your request will be added to a spreadsheet that will be shared by those doing tours. The spreadsheet is viewable only to all which allows people to sort videos whatever way they want. There is a how to video on the spreadsheet. When a videographer wants/plans on touring your house they will indicate in the spreadsheet. When your video tour is completed, either a new thread will be posted or will be added to thread you started to advertise your house/guild hall/dungeon. If it a new thread, I hope that videographers can have Name of House {Video Tour} as the thread name. People wanting to comment on the video should do so in the other threads not this one so it is easier on us to organize all these video tours.

Videographers' YouTube Links
    Building Inspector a.k.a Oaky
    Febrith Darkstar
    Jazabelle Wra'Eth
    Kianne
    Niboota Bloodyeyes
    Shanette Snow
    Sokaran FoD
    Valzen Vid

Thanks everyone!

Oaky

Short Link to this posting: tinyurl.com/EQ2RequestVideoTour
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  18. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

OMG! I'm so excited about all these videos! Y'all did one of my houses as a random choice so I'll go ahead and add my other houses :)
    Server: Skyfire
    House Title: Home Sweet Acorn
    Owner: Lunarosa
    Decorator(s): Lunarosa
    Location/Address: Aerie Kolmas in Greater Faydark
    Best way to contact you: Sending a tell to my main Lunarosa.
    Category (if published): Hall of Fame: House Title: #457 Home Sweet Acorn
    Special Notes (if any): This was the first house I published. The "garden" in the basement is actually a play gym for my pets LOL. I have a portal to the break out in Faydark there but I didn't do any decorating there so its not necessary to use it.

I have other houses as well that I have made for other people but I need to get permission first :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added. Sounds good :)
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

Server: sky fire
    House Title:...
    Owner: Stoneheart
    Decorator(s): stoneheart
    Location/Address: magical manor new halas
    Best way to contact you:.....
    Category (if published):.......
    Event Name (if applies):n/a