EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There is a simple video tool that I did a video on how to use. I haven't had a chance to do video of the new tool I just learned and several others use it as well. I will put together more info on doing videos and will send you private message.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The OBS Studio software allows you to add text to a video or other things such as a box with webcam, etc. The only thing I have done with the ezvid software was just stop the video and then add another video to the end so not really editing. I haven't posted a video with the new software (OBS) yet since RL is getting in my way right now. There is a way to have sound be captured in many channels so you can edit then individually which I think would be cool cuz then I could turn up a guest touring partner if I ever have one. I think Febrith just edited a video using youtube to add more to end of video. Other than that not sure if anyone has done more than that.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

im using either ezvid or fraps and to edit windows movie maker is all then dl to my YT channel
  4. Kenana Well-Known Member

I would like to add one of my houses to the list, please.

House: Kena’s Townhome at Fish’s Alehouse
    Owner/Decorator: Kenana
    Server: Maj'Dul

Location: Qeynos / Fish’s Alehouse, Qeynos Harbor, Second floor, First door on right / Also HOF (Creative Recent) #19

Thank you!

Kenana
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

added to list ty :D
  6. Kenana Well-Known Member

Thank you Kianne :)
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have been in your house! It is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I want my house to look like yours! (Amanirose on Maj'Dul)
    Moena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*** just wondering how far down Bellatryx's Masqurade Ball is on the list***
    ****** I'm seeing a lot of house videos. . . hardly anything on Thurgadin yet save for Feb's. Who is awesome of course. . . but there are others on Thurgadin also*********
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I posted this house to for Naboota to tour a year and a half ago (around 2015), but she hasn't toured it yet. and I'm not sure if she's doing the touring anymore. :( here's the address if anybody want's to tour this house. ;)
    Server: skyfire
    House Title: Doeminucis family manor
    Owner: Justinalynn
    Decorator(s): Tenchigirl15
    Location/Address: Manors of Erollisi, New Halas in Frostfang Sea
    Category (if published): hall of fame
    Special Notes: I decorated this house on and off for 3 years and made it special when my beloved cat passed away in April 2013. I made a memorial garden with a handmade tombstone with a player written book as a engraved marker in the back yard.
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

added :D
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

feb's down to do urs :D there are 50 other homes on the list aswell to get done so please be patient a little longer you are on her list hunni and she will get to urs when she can... :D hope this helps settle your mind you are down xx
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you . . . <3
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is my fault if videos are not being done in the same order as Niboota's list. It was a huge undertaking and for me to go back and forth between EU and US servers just because they weren't in order would have prevented me from finishing. There is no order. The only houses with a received date are the ones requested in one of the two postings I started when I found out others were interested in doing house videos. Which btw your house wasn't on Niboota's list you just requested it Jan. 18th...and now I am signed up to do your tour, not Febrith. People started doing videos before I even finished the spreadsheet. Yes I did a few Feb video tours but guess what she was waiting on Niboota's list just like you were. She has been doing an amazing job doing other people's videos. I tend to reward people that do nice things for others so I did her videos first. That is who I am and will not change. I had already promised friends and guildies and generous people I would do videos long before I started the post that others would be helping out with video tours. If you see a bunch of videos done by Feb on her own houses...that happened long before I decided to get the people doing videos together to coordinate who does what house so we don't duplicate as much so more people get videos. As far as only Feb getting a video done on Thurgadin, that is totally incorrect.

Fyko, Suessu, Elduren, Sheena, Lyndie, Keegann, and Fralo all have had a video completed on Thurgadin since we started doing videos from Niboota's list. Thurgadin is not being ignored. The list I received from Niboota is not sorted by date received. I keep the list sorted by server since it is easier to do a couple on a server at one time. Thurgadin has had more videos completed than Stormhold, Isle of Refuge, etc. I have asked people to be patient while we try to get caught up. I have encouraged those doing videos to feel comfortable about doing videos that are not on the list. This is supposed to be fun for everyone not a job. So if we have friends excited about a house, we finish a house, we see a cool house while looking for someone else's house on the list, etc. that we should be able to do those videos without feeling guilty. I stand by this. I don't think anyone should be told how, when, why, etc. they should be doing videos. In fact just because someone is doing videos or wants to start doing videos does not mean they have to help with Niboota's list. They can do videos and just have them added to spreadsheet and that is okay. If I find out people are starting to get pms, tells, mail, etc. trying to get them to hurry up and do a video of a house...I will remove that house from the list because nobody should be bullied. Let's keep this a positive community. Now I know that some people patiently waited to have a video completed for a very long time but then have a need to move guild halls or redo houses/guild halls, etc. and nicely asking about when a video might happen is a completely is a different story. Please be patient and kind to everyone taking the time to do other people's house video tours.
    Spextasy, kianne, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you :D
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok . . . **ouch**
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

"Yes I did a few Feb video tours but guess what she was waiting on Niboota's list just like you were. "

I can 100% confirm that those three houses had been on Niboota's list for over a year, if not longer - and I totally get that Niboota had dozens of other people that had been there longer than me - plus RL gets in the way so often and inconveniently - so I started doing my own just as a fun thing to do. Lots of other Thurgadin decorators have had videos done as Oaky has pointed out and more will follow - everyone will get their turn!
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

all done video is saved in your original thread :) heres the link hope i didnt miss anything

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...unobfuscatory-lookarounder-laboratory.547867/

regards
    kianne
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Welcome Shanette to making EQ2 Home Video Tours. I have updated the first posting to include a link to her youtube channel and here it is:

Shanette Snow

Woot woot!
  19. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

20. kianne Well-Known Member

YEAHYYYYYY .... WHOOTTTTTTTTT,..... welcome to the MAD house ... hold the bars ur off to mars lol :) cant wait to see what u do :) xxx