EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Caught your tour of the Gameshow Network, Shanette...very cool and fun; not every screenshot had the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" game included, so that was very cool to see. But I like signs! At first, it was like: "Go back, go back, you missed signs!" and then I thought, waitaminute, this is her place, how can she miss anything? :D

I don't know if I'm the only one who gets this way, but I'll have to say, don't worry about getting in the way of a shot (going third-person camera); we'd love to see your smiling face (or at least, whatever you're wearing on the back ;->)! :) I was actually getting motion-sick by the end there. Too much first-person camera...poor Niboota has heard me whine about that before. :-/

But that could just be me. Plus, I think I'm wussing out in my old age; before, it would take a good 20-30 minutes playing F2P Minesweeper (their F2P was their Beta version; no third-person camera option X-P) before I'd have to stop. Now, apparently, it's just 12 minutes or so... :(

Uwk
    Gretel and Spextasy like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm actually not used to playing in first-person at all (I never use it, not even for decorating.) About the only time I even use it is when I need to see something small on the ground, like a quest clicky. So I am going to try to only use it see to smaller details and maybe player books. It makes me a little motion-sick to just be in it. :p
  3. Gneaux Active Member

I would like to add a guild hall to the list if possible.

House Title: Oracion Seis Guild Hall
    Owner: Kizzelle
    Decorator(s): Oonna
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Location/Address: Commonlands Docks. Freeport T4 guild hall
    Category (if published): Guild Hall (non publishable)
    Special Notes:Upon entering please make sure to let the courtyard load. Best to visit at in game night time for best lighting effects. Start the tour in the outer courtyard as there is lots to see here. Then proceed to the inner building. Please note there is no need to go up any stairs as there is nothing to see on the second floor. All inside decor has been limited to the first floor and to parts of the area through the red portal in the back of the first floor. No need to go down by the docks either as there is nothing there as well. Anything worth seeing has a teleporter to it.
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Okey dokey - that's added for you:)
    Gneaux, kianne, Gretel and 1 other person like this.
  5. Xalandra Well-Known Member

I would love if you could please do a video tour of my home.

Server:Skyfire
    House Title:House of Erollisi-Xalandra
    Owner:Xalandra
    Decorator(s):Xalandra
    Location/Address:Tenebrous Portal, South Freeport
    Category (if published):Massive Homes
    Event Name (if applies):Xalandra's Birthday which falls on Erollisi
    Special Notes:Just a warning...it is large scale :)
    I would also like to say a job well done on the videos & to all the talented decorators. It is such a joy to see all the creative things people come up with!
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

added :D
    and ty
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I finished up the how to videos and posted in a couple of the threads one of which is called Helpful Hints. I sent you a private message about possibly becoming a videographer.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to love these tour videos, this is a great way to spread the love on everyone's work on their homes. :D mind if you tour one of homes I decorated 6 years ago? because the old ones need loving too. ;)

Server: Skyfire
    House Title: Asaicia's Home
    Owner: Asaicia
    Decorator(s): Tenchigirl
    Location/Address: 7 Freedom rd. Freeport
    Category (if published): between medium or hall of fame
    Special Notes: this is my first house I ever finished decorating for a friend back in 2011. she doesn't play anymore but I still do upkeeps of her house to stay in housing leaderboards. the house look's old school with outdated stuff but it will take you back in time to see how decorators decorate simple items back then without the layout button or layout editor. I hope you enjoy it. :)
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Added:)
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

11. kianne Well-Known Member

cool ty hun i couldnt find this the other day to bump it it must of been way past page 12 lol
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

***** putting these in the right place. . NOT cross-posting *******

I'd like to send 2 more submissions. . I think the last thread is lost somewhere in the shuffle or it got bogged down with inappropriate posts. . . anyway. . here are the 2 I would like to submit. One is one of my older houses decorated for a guildie who is no longer around but since I am trustee. . and it was one that I am kind of proud of cause it was when I first began taking commissions. . . I think it turned out pretty well.

Kangs Magical Manor
    South Qeynos Mage tower
    Thurgadin server
    Decorator: Quiarrah

and of course

Amaniroses Suite of Love
    Leaderboards (was #3) under Medium homes
    Maj'Dul Server.
    Decorator (Quiarrah) Amanirose
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added :)
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

15. Ethini Well-Known Member

Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: Savage Sanctuary
    Owner : Seknu
    Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Hall of Fame

Special notes: This was my first stab at the Freeport 4 room house, I kinda like it.
  16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ethini like this.
  17. Ethini Well-Known Member

18. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Since the list has gotten to be more manageable, I'd like to add another request. Thanks! :) :)

Server - Stormhold
    Name- Chez Sumgee
    (South Qeynos inn room)
    Owner - Sumgee,
    Decorator- Rivenly
    Currently published under Hall of Fame
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

20. kianne Well-Known Member