Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Misstake Well-Known Member

Hello wonderful guides =D I was hoping to request the Nebulous Newsie quest again. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
  2. Guide Croakis Guide

Yes indeed, I think this can happen, is there a certain time that would be convenient?
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

I would love an early evening PST one, pretty much any day but Thursday =D Maybe like Wednesday at 5ish?
  4. Silat New Member

Anytime would be great so long as there is a little notice ;)

Sizlin
    Misstake likes this.
  5. Morigon Zen'Myr New Member

Greetings one and all. Tonight (12/17/2014) at 5 pm is the first annual House Zen'Mry Frostfell dinner for friends and family. This is open to all Guides and GMs so please spread the word and come share in the fun. Location is Freeport T3 hall on commons dock under housezenmyr.
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Ohhh.... thank you! I will pass the invite on to everyone :D:rolleyes:
  7. Kruggan New Member

Could I please request that a kind guide offer the Nebulous Newsies quest on Antonia Bayle some time in the next couple of days? I am on EST time zone (GMT-5) and my wife and I keep missing it being offered. Ideally after 8pm EST tonight (Wednesday the 17th) or anytime between 9am EST and 4pm EST Thursday would work best, but I'll try to catch you if we can get notice ahead of time. Thanks in advance!
  8. Keiona Senior Guide

There is a rumor that there just might be a visit to Obol Plains tonight 5pm PST........
  9. Kruggan New Member

Yay! Thanks Keiona.
  10. Miragian Well-Known Member

Sadly I seem to have missed it :eek:
  11. Piorrot New Member

Can we request the Nebulous Newsies a few times this week since it is bonus status this weekend.
    Sincaria, Malfaer and Misstake like this.
  12. Sincaria New Member

I -just- found this thread and have missed every opportunity for this quest so far. I would also like to ask to have it run this week a few more times so I can finally catch it. Pleeeeeaaaassseee!?
  13. Bixzi New Member

I was online during this time and there was no mention of the guide showing up in General Chat. Is there any way that we can get a visit and a notification for those of us who don't live on the forums?
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love to get this (newsies) quest on my new toon as well and people have been asking when there will be another event too. Thank you so much!
  15. Guide Croakis Guide

*Froggy gets his old crystal ball out... starts to polish on it... slowly something starts to reveal itself from inside...*
    Hmmm... what is this...o_O it looks like around 4pm pacific today in Frostfell Wonderland.. some activity about goblins... :D
    *peers in a bit deeper..* Ahhh... what is this!.. :confused: seems on Saturday... that... that.. :oops: hmmm... it is faded from view now.. :eek:
    *tries to polish the old crystal ball more... but alas.. the image has faded away for now..*
    Well... I guess we will have to watch for updates on the happenings of Saturday.. all I can say for sure right now.. is you wont want to miss it! ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
    Sincaria likes this.
  16. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

17. Guide Croakis Guide

*Croakis gets out the crystal ball that had suddenly stopped giving him visions...*
    Well old friend.. are you feeling better today?.. You were giving me so visions about today.. don't let me down now...

*froggy takes a soft cloth and polishes gently.. the crystal ball starts to glow!*
    Ahhh.. you have been feeling ignored.. haven't you! Very well.. what do you have to show me today?

*peering into the soft glow.. an image begins to take shape..*
    I see... I see... I seem to see that around 3pm pacific today in Obol Plains.. yes.. yes!.. you will NOT want to miss this!! Today IS the day!!

Also, don't forget about the Frostfell Frolic on Sunday 5pm pacific! Watch for invites from your favorite guides!

More Soon!
    Mindsway likes this.
  18. Tirathiel New Member

Do you think you could do any guide events during the middle of the night your time (3 am pacific time?), or morning (8-ish AM pacific?). Some of us are outside the country and all the guide events seem to only be available when we are asleep (like the Frostfell Frolic. 5 PM Pacific is 4 am where I am). I know some will say "If you are outside the US you should go on one of the oceanic servers," but when I started this acct I was living in the US and i dont want to transfer. If it cannot be done i understand, but figured it was worth a shot to ask.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I had a feeling the newsies event would be the only time I couldn't make it. Well maybe next time it is run.
  20. Guide Croakis Guide

Tirathiel said
    I know there are events every week during this time. I advertise those events which I have enough forewarning to let everyone know so that they can make plans. There will be announcements in the General chat channel, and local channels by the guide when events are going on, we know they are easy to miss, but we do our best to get it out there :) I will pass your request on to the other guides and will try to give you some warning about our night-owl events ;)

Ocarinah said
    Awww... :oops: I am sorry you missed it.. I can tell you that newsie was there for over 2 hours.. This event will be run again... it is not going anywhere.. but I do know many folks were hoping to take advantage of the status bonus weekend too. Keep an eye open here.. I will do my best to keep you informed! :)

More Soon!:rolleyes: