Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I got there twenty minutes early tonight and started telling people to put away critters, stand back, get in groups, and warned of possible disconnects. I know it worked for the first few minutes he was there, but I heard from others grabbing the quest on alts that he got swarmed again.
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Exactly, Niami. And turn off those particle effects you may have running (class fluff spells, clickies, etc). When I went to get my quest, it was like the early days of PQs in Velious again, what with the 4 FPS and jerky movement. As I arrived I dismounted (that too, folks: dismount. Some have mounts showing and it's not cool to get in everyone's face with your shiny new Pterosaur or whatever you just got.)

I hope to run some alts through tonight and I won't spend more time in that zone than absolutely necessary. RP is normally fine but tonight I'd keep it to a minimum. Guide won't have time to chew the fat. Leave and let more folks come get their quest, once you accept yours please.
  3. Liefizul New Member

Hey, I just read somewhere that you had to be 95+ in order to take the quest, can I get a confirmation? If not, is there a time limit for completion after taking it? I would like to take it and complete eventually, but the person whom I play with casually doesn't like me getting far ahead in levels, so I am not yet 95. So if I can take it and save it for some other time, that would be awesome.
  4. Guide Croakis Guide

Tomorrow... Monday.. 11-24::)
    Around 2pm pacific in Obol Plains.. need I say more?.. :D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
    (watch for something on Tuesday also!);)
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

You can get the quest at a lower level, and you can even get to Tranquil Sea, but the ability to fly is needed (unless there is a way to scale Highhold's walls?). I have toons that can fly, but are lower level, so I will group with some beefier characters for the updates and protection. :)

As for how long the NPCs for the quest will hang out, that is something I cannot answer, but I do know that for now, they are up even without the guide being in Obol Plains.
  6. Bellandu Senior Guide

Tuesday, November 25:

1pm pacific - Look for a gnome on the docks of Halas seeking help in pleasing his lady friend.

5pm pacific - Come to the Commonlands if you wish to aid a necromancer seeking help in his quest.
  7. Penthesalea Guide

Due to technological difficulties Demonentia was unable to complete her quest with you. She sends her apologies and will meet you again tomorrow 11-26-14 at 5pm pacific time outside the North Freeport gate. Again she is so sorry she disappeared on you!
  8. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

North Freeport now has a gate?
  9. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they meant the West Freeport gate out to the Commonlands, where Mooshga hangs out. It IS the northernmost gate into the city (okay, really the only gate into the city if we're not counting the harbor bells, but still!)
  10. Penthesalea Guide

Yes what Jazabelle said! :oops:
    Jazabelle likes this.
  11. Myrthwynn New Member

When will The Nebulous Newies quest be run again?
  12. Guide Croakis Guide

I have nothing to report on this right now..... :( however... keep an eye open here for news!;)

Late notice... I know and I apologize.. :( Sunday 11-30 around 5pm pacific in Antonica some "pets" are in need of help!:eek:

More Soon!! :rolleyes:
    Ocarinah and Tarnorili like this.
  13. Tarnorili Member

[IMG]
    Some of us posing for a painting at Windstalker Village after helping out those scaly 'pets' in Antonica.
  14. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 12-4::)
    Around 4pm pacific in Antonica... a farmer needs a bit o' help! ;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  15. Lizabethan Active Member

16. Tallann Senior Guide

Unfortunately, it seems like that news simply got delivered to the wrong realm. Sorry for the confusion -- we'll try to get it sorted quickly.

If a similar event occurs in our realm, we'll be sure to let you know here ahead of time.

- Tallann
  17. Guide Croakis Guide

Frostfell is Coming!The dwarves are getting fat!:eek:
    Won't you please put a feather in the old guides hat?:rolleyes:
    If you haven't got a feather, a zone emote will do,
    If you haven't got a zone emote may Tunare bless you!;)

Coming Thursday around 4pm pacific in Frostfell Wonderland.. it is time to get ready for some games where listening is important !
    More Soon! :rolleyes:
    :D

Aexia likes this.
  18. Guide Croakis Guide

Twas the night before Frostfell and all thru the lands..
    not a creature was sleeping, not even a tonga!
    My stockings were hung on the guide fireplace..
    A frogs feet are quite large so for treats.. lots of space!
    When what to my surprise.. what should appear..
    but Santa Glug, his Frostfell Elfs and McScrooge on a steer!
    He snorted and sneezed as he dropped down the chimney..
    A bellow came from his belly.. and an awful creak from his knee..
    He wasted no time and went straight to his chore..
    He left a wad of old gum stuck to my door!
    For Bellandu and Tallann.. senior guides of our land..
    He left a band of goblins playing Dixieland!
    The cookies and milk.. he gobbled down..
    with a belch and a cough he pondered as he looked around..
    For the guides of the lands... he put down a treat..
    a pair of his old socks.. that smelled of his feet!
    With a snort and a giggle he scratched his rump..
    As up the chimney he rose with a thump!
    I heard as he snorted and squealed out of sight..
    Happy Frostfell to all... and to all a good night!

:D:rolleyes:
  19. Kinyoubi Guide

It's Here! It's Here!
    The Guides of the Shattered Lands on Antonia Bayle server would like to invite you to the

[IMG]

Who? Your ever-loving Guides of the Shattered Lands, Antonia Bayle crew!
    What? A Frostfell Festival Frolic!
    Where? The Hold of Prexus, Antonia Bayle server
    When? Sunday, December 21, at 5:00 pm PST
    Why? The spirit of Frostfell should be shared with friends, old and new! There will be laughter, stories, carols, and perhaps even some shiny things!
    How? Your Guides will be announcing the Frolic in General chat, along with instructions on how to join in the festivities, so keep your eyes open and put on your most festive outfits!

If you have a special story or song that you'd like to share, please contact any of the Guides ahead of time, and they will do their best to make sure that you get your moment in the spotlight. Also, if you would like to plan your Norrathian wedding in the Hold of Prexus during Frostfell or any other time of year, we can certainly work with you to make that dream come true! See you at the party!
    Smallcorners, Afista_SOE and Aexia like this.
  20. Kinyoubi Guide

Here's the graphic ... since the link broke and editing isn't possible :)

[IMG]
    Afista_SOE likes this.