Celebrate Ten Years of EverQuest II at the Heroes’ Festival!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Nesissa the merchant is at waypoint 68.58, 0.00, 90.61 in Freeport, right outside the tradeskill society. I am not sure where the merchant is in Qeynos.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. duckster Active Member

Theer spawns at the zone in (Stonebrunt highlands) from Sunder Frontier.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Rhoen Theer spawns next to the Intercontinental Temporal Station in Stonebrunt.
  4. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

All players are able to participate in this PQ-style battle! :)

The patchwork bosses will spawn anywhere from 30minutes to an hour and a half in each of their specific zones

and will notify anyone in the zone once they are up.The creatures also bestow a stacking buff to characters that are participating, which will increase their DPS over time. This should help lower level players more significantly than higher level players.

Each boss maintains their hate list throughout the fight, and anyone who gets onto that hate list will be granted the quest which auto-completes when the boss dies.
  5. thulia Active Member

Have 3 locations camped for over 2.5 hours now and nothing repoped
  6. EQ_Jack Active Member

Everything in this game is always so vague when it comes to what to do AND where to go. This game could SERIOUSLY learn some lessons from some of the other great games out there.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Not finding a camp in KP at the waypoint given. Anyone else find a different spot for Trak that's not at skellies in ruins by dock in KP? Someone was saying the camp went poof after they killed Trak. I can find the camp for Djinn Master but haven't seen this mob either. I have been looking for about 5 hours now, had toons parked at all the spots and just kept rotating to check.

Roslyn Mischeva with quest is at
    East Freeport:-198.64, -55.52, -28.17
    North Qeynos: 291.23, -18.04, -20.45

Roslyn Mischeva is in Sinking Sands (beach on right of bridge) at -1423.66, -229.00, -532.29 for Djinn Master

Roslyn Mischeva is in Antonica at -909.75, -32.14, 234.98 (just past cabin near NQ gates) for Darathar
    Commonlands at-584.49, -47.63, -335.44 (near crossroads/city festival) for Darathar

Roslyn Mischeva is in Stonebrunt Highlands (Intercontinental Temporal Station) at -461.60, 311.29, 1446.85 for Roehn Theer (-450.68, 372.69, 1444.03)

Roslyn Mischeva is in Eidolon Jungle at -1,631.87, 220.88, 743.50 for Baelon.

Sorry I only have one Mob loc but hopefully Roslyn's locations are ok.
  8. Keller Member

You can also pick up the quest from Roslyn at the caravan on location. No need to go to Qeynos or Freeport. (dunno if the spawn makes her diseapper or non-interactable due to being in combat)
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

The camp in KP despawned after we took down Trak. Haven't seen any other camps despawn like that so wondering if that's a bug. Also have not seen Djinn all day and I've been watching, only leaving long enough to down a boss then back to Sinking Sands again. Is he bugged?

Btw, thank you Afista. I actually did find that out and appreciate it very much that SOE made it possible to participate without actually having to group. I do retract my original complaint that solo players were left out as they were not. :)
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed, once 1:30am PT rolled around I crashed hard! :)
  11. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Everyone!

There is a bug thread located HERE in the Seasonal Quest forums. (I'm moving over the few posts already reported) If anyone is encountering some problems with the event, please post there so we can keep all of the info together and make sure any issues are resolved asap :)Thanks!

Have fun with the event and save me some patchworks!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  12. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

maybe you could add in the alternate locations too? darathar is in ant as well: /way -910, -32, 235
  13. Natharin Member

I do have to say that I am glad that this was done so even in a raid group set up with various over leveled / under leveled characters still get the actual update despite the normal quest mechanics. Props for that.

Also, it was my pleasure (and quite funny tbh) to actually have been killed by Darathar during the battle in Antonica on the Freeport server. and in case anyone is wondering it was not because of nearby mobs as I am level 54. Guess the puppet didn't like me taunting and poking him as that was the last thing I pressed before I dropped.

I just instantly got a revive screen and resurrection request from Britlea at the same time. If I was the first to die from one of these puppets I think I need a special reward title in game for it.
  14. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Added that one in a bit ago :) Were there any other alternates?
  15. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

qeynos merchant : nq- 310, -21, -46
  16. Squirtikiss Member

Crushbone. Commonlands . 3 hours. Still no Darathar. What a waste of time!
  17. Vunder Well-Known Member

I love these events usually....however...puppets are dieing on AB in seconds after they spawn. Probably should increase their health 10 fold. Very few people are getting to enjoy it. Just watched the one in SS go down in 13 seconds....really 13 seconds.
  18. Nesissa Member

Merriel, sorry I should have been clear, was looking for the merchant in Qeynos... Went for a bit of a sleep, woke up and the merchant there was where they've been in years past. Thanks for being so kind to help. :)
  19. Tarnorili Member

Aye, well to be fair it is an online game, so I don't think we should be too harsh on them for having things that those of us that adventure alone or in small groups can't do. It's just the nature of the beast. Just think of the alternative; if we could do everything solo/duo, there'd be nothing for the raiders/groupers to do, and I think in that case that would be a big problem.
  20. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

So yes they are flagged as x4, but they don't fight back, and you can actually solo them, although it might take some time, but still its like a PQ, everyone and anyone can join in :) I think its a cool event, and the plushies are sooo cute ! And the weapons look cool too imo :)