Account & Commerce Update - Resolved

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Pyrena New Member

Will do.

Also, I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to respond to everyone. I'm sure things have been very hectic lately with the changes. :)
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Things have definitely not been chill. :p And no problem! :)
  3. Blueiris Member

Online in my account it says I am an All Access Member and I can claim my 500 SC 5/15 when my next payment is done, thats fine but when I log in the game the market place still has a button that says become a member to claim your 500 SC. I am lost, how am I am member in my account but not in the market place?
  4. Blueiris Member

Yes, same here on mine. I am a gold member and have been for over 9 years, monthly payments on a credit card.
  5. Maraich New Member

I've had All Access for years and now when I log in I don't. I don't get the double points for the loyalty stuff and I can't use the broker, and I can't research a spell to the Master level. What should I do at this point?
  6. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

go to www.soe.com, click on support and open a petition
  7. Sunje Active Member

Received the station cash now but in the account window online i'm not a allaccess member but in game all looks fine now, i cant see when i get my new stations cash.
  8. Erillia Bloodrose New Member

The Member info page under my account show my next allotment is due on 05/19/14 (when my sub auto renews), but the "claim" window when I log in still telling me to become an "all access member". :( My husbands account (which is charged to the same card) tells him that he has already redeemed his SC and the next due date. I guess some glitches are still active, but glad to know that SOE is listening and responding to our concerns. I also see the server transfer tokens back on the marketplace, so that seems to have been resolved. :) I will let the dust settle as it seems all my other benefits of my "gold" account seems to be working. I guess I will just wait and see what happens on the 19th as far as the next SC allotment being available. If I have any problems at that time, I will deal with it then.
    Thanks again Luperza for taking the time to listen and try and resolve out issues.
  9. Jiarissa New Member

I am really really unlucky. I had a twelve month recurring subscription which I have had for a few years now. Guess what. It fell due on 29 April (based on last year's payment date), For whatever reason it has not been registered and I have been downgraded to a silver account. On. A. Double. XP. Weekend. :( I have submitted a petition because I am not certain how to go about getting this reinstated and keeping all the information about my previous recurring subscription intact should I wish to gift or transfer servers.

I have just checked my logs for yesterday and received double tokens etc because I was a member so I had no idea that things were awry.

I have a few toons locked but this is no biggie as they are placeholder toons.

Jiarissa the Unlucky
  10. Veinal Member

Is someone still working on the marketplace so it recognizes people as all access?
  11. Zauberin New Member

Luperza - there is an issue when looking at your account history. I have been an All Access member for several years. I wanted to see what I was paying per year. When I click on the filters Month | 3 Months | .... Year | 2 Years, it takes me right back to the dashboard where you can select membership info, payment history, SC, etc. I got a great deal several years back and with Landmark eventually being part of the family, it would be nice to see what I paid. Unfortunately, all I see are my Landmark in game purchases. Any help is appreciated.
  12. Pumpkin Member

I have been using prepaid to pay my account. When the All Access was announced I took advantage of the special. My current sub ends on 05/08/14. The new All Access sub (year) should take effect then.

After signing up for the new All Access I have changed my mind. I sent a support case a few days ago with no reply. I'd like to cancel my All Access before the charge hits but there is no option to cancel. Here is what I see:

[IMG]
  13. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

The ability to remove a payment source (delete) is also missing.
  14. pettratt New Member

Account History

My Account Balance:
    [IMG]1601

Last:
    Month
    3 Months
    6 Months
    Year
    2 Years

All Transactions
    All Transactions Pre Order Orders Station Cash Grant Key Consumes
    Type Date Amount / Order # Source Product / Service
    ORDER 5/1/14 $35.99
    VISA Tears of Veeshan Standard
    Membership Reward 4/29/14 1206759950 Claimed 500 SC Membership Grant
    ORDER 4/26/14 100 Station Cash
    Wallet EQ2 In-Game Consumable
    ORDER 4/11/14 1 Krono
    Wallet
    EQ2 Non Recurring Membership
    ok here it is plain and simple it says I claimed my sc but I did not claim it cuz I was not and still can not claim it and I did not receive it I had 2001 sc unlocked 4 mercs for 100 sc each and now have 1601 not 2101 like I should with the 500 I did not get
  15. theconn67 New Member

hey anyone else unable to claim there 500 sc ingame even thought the button is not greyed out?

and where on the soe website can i find out when my account is supposed to renew because i cant find it and my renewal date has changed like 4 times in the past year (thanks alot soe)
  16. theconn67 New Member

SOE is trying to cheat us out of our sc because it says that i claimed my sc last month and that my sc for this month expired on the 4th when my pc had crashed last month before soe did there crap and i didnt get it fixt till yesterday so soe i call BULL CRAP on you. you are trying to cheat your loyal customers and if this is how you are going to treat us then ill just cancel my subscription because i wont deal with this
  17. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

www.soe.com then My Account, Account information
  18. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

for the month of april you did not have to claim it, if you had a re-occurring subscription it was automatically credited to your account, if you did not you won't get it for april
    Luperza likes this.
  19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I tried to get Access pass on April 30th. Credit card purchases are STILL pending. Checked with credit card. All good on their end. I had Krono that ended on the 1st. Its now the 5th. Card is STILL pending. Krono ran out. And now I have missed April's SC due to Sony being slow?

Bah
  20. Skullgrumble New Member

I had all Access pass till my renew date 5/5/14 now it say's I don't and my station cash reward is Expired
    but on my payment info it say's "All Access Recurring Membership" hope they get this fixed soon

Scott