You must wait a moment.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Oct 28, 2014.

1. jiri_ Augur

It's not like there aren't other wait-a-moment bits. Dismissed a mercenary? Better be prepared to wait two minutes for a new one! Did the game bug when you tried to use /find? Gonna have to wait a minute, friend, before you use that feature again. Or, more accurately, try to use it, because it fails as often as it succeeds. Remember when LDoNs were current? You'd run from Butcherblock through LFay to the Mistmoore entrance, and when you got there it'd still be loading please wait a moment.

The game is like an old rocking chair; whenever you sit in it, you can hear the creaking.
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I must admit, I'm so glad that SOE showed us the error of our thinking involving what was fun. I thought I had fun reaching max level, max aa's, doing achievements, and getting new gear/augs. I had NO IDEA that I needed to hail, wait for boats, hail, hail, hail, lag in the steam, hail, inspect things, hail, wait for another boat, hail, hail, and spend 5 minutes beating down a blue con.... followed by more hails, no chest loot, and stupid rare spell drops to have fun. FUUUUUUUUUUU...n.
    Axxius likes this.